March 29, 2024, 06:15:48 AM

Author Topic: DJW always win even if he lose, like Jack Warner. Who is FIFA police?  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
We have a serious problem here, this man is a pest, he only care about he pocket.

https://wired868.com/2020/03/18/fifa-puts-djws-accountant-patrick-in-charge-of-ttfa-despite-being-subject-of-investigaton/

Can FIFA really do this?

Who is FIFA police?

Where de democracy, Wallace win election fair and square, they can't move him.

Allyuh have to be mad to take this.

They blaming Wallace who only woking here 3 months for what Jack Warner and John Williams did for all these years.

How de Coronavirus not getting on Gianni Infantino, ent he in Italy.... or it only getting de good people.

Jason Roberts is a mama man.... he is a uncle Tom.

Victor Montagliani is a c000ont.

Allyuh f00clking mad to take this as T&T fans....

If this happens, I done here and ah ope allyuh follow...

T&T football eh dead, it bury.

Give black people to run anything and bet yuh bottom dollar they go run it down because they greedy and have no clase, no wonder we were slaves.

F000ck this allyuh !!

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: DJW always win even if he lose, like Jack Warner. Who is FIFA police?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 12:14:12 AM »
Listen mate, I am of the opinion that we the people who support this national team should just walk away from this bloody team, not only that but I think the people in trinidad should just forget about football and never set foot in any of these stadiums to watch any national team games, I think this would send a clear message to all these sell out @#$&*#$& in that country.

And yes Sam I believe DJW is behind this 100% and I knew he would never walk away democratically. I really though when we got rid of jack warner the sport would have grown, and i never thought that we would go back to the same situation or even worst.

I think we the TT fans would never get the gratification we seek with these selfish grudging people living in that country, they ruin everything good just look at the cycling team that was doing very good until they pushed out the american coach who was responsible for their string of success. I’m really beginning to hate this country, they always find a way every time to ruin progress.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 12:17:31 AM »
No wonder people gets killed in that country every day, just look at the sell out bastard hugging infantino, this is the same henchman who’s going to run football DJW good friend, how I hate these $&*#@&$# people.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 01:09:36 AM »
We have a serious problem here, this man is a pest, he only care about he pocket.

https://wired868.com/2020/03/18/fifa-puts-djws-accountant-patrick-in-charge-of-ttfa-despite-being-subject-of-investigaton/

Can FIFA really do this?

Who is FIFA police?

Where de democracy, Wallace win election fair and square, they can't move him.

Allyuh have to be mad to take this.

They blaming Wallace who only woking here 3 months for what Jack Warner and John Williams did for all these years.

How de Coronavirus not getting on Gianni Infantino, ent he in Italy.... or it only getting de good people.

Jason Roberts is a mama man.... he is a uncle Tom.

Victor Montagliani is a c000ont.

Allyuh f00clking mad to take this as T&T fans....

If this happens, I done here and ah ope allyuh follow...

T&T football eh dead, it bury.

Give black people to run anything and bet yuh bottom dollar they go run it down because they greedy and have no clase, no wonder we were slaves.

F000ck this allyuh !!

24 month period for the normalization committee to make decisions and overseen by the sell out accountant, omba and the rest are all complicit..

So they are saying that they will now assume ultimate control over our football with the dictators right hand man, to fire the head coach, hire a new coach, put pressure on the coach to select players, etc..

Once again it’s a sabotage of our football, to ensure we don’t qualify for 2022 and beyond .. once they saw that we were bringing talented youths into the fold and a coach who is committed... they decided to act, also with the probing of the fifa role in the dictators wrongdoings

Crippling our football on recommendations made by Wallace to fifa lol ... wow that’s boldface, real boldface, why not 6 months? 24 months guarantees no progress for TT football...

What’s the difference between this and neo colonialism?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2020, 03:25:13 AM »
DJW always wins even if he loses?

That position may reflect the personal propaganda of the person to whom you have referred, but it is not a position that will reflect the destination at which ultimately the national football of Trinidad and Tobago shall arrive.

1]; } ?>