April 23, 2024, 08:56:10 PM

Author Topic: If allyuh had one wish  (Read 2127 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
If allyuh had one wish
« on: April 13, 2020, 06:42:35 PM »
If allyuh had one wish what would you wish for?

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: If allyuh had one wish
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 08:28:23 PM »
blow up fifa!!!!

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 10:32:09 PM »
blow up fifa!!!!
why not just wish for a perfect world with justice, or better yet, heaven on earth. in that way you eliminate all the bullshit entirely, not just fifa.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 10:35:19 PM by pull stones »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 11:13:19 PM »
Wipe off the earth clean clean and start afresh; de place very filthy...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 11:16:08 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 05:40:47 PM »
For Trinidad and Tobago football to get back strong

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 03:08:57 AM »
For Trinidad and Tobago football to get back strong
hate to break it to you mate, but our football was never and I mean never ever strong, in trinidad nor tobago. we did much better back then when teams in the region was weak 50 yrs ago, but since then the FA has done absolutely nothing to advance football literally or technically and did not as much as initiated a play ground for development until the fat boss build that HOF kudos to him.

I think we hold on to that era out of nostalgia because it took us back to a time when we had more eager enthusiastic willing players and fans who really loved cared and appreciate the sport, in fact all sports.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 03:22:56 PM by pull stones »

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2020, 10:27:27 AM »
I disagree,our football was strong from the 70"s till the noughties. Defence force were champions of concacaf, we made it to the semi finals of the gold cup and we qualified for a world cup. Don't forget we were the number one team in the Caribbean and we achieved our best fifa ranking within this time.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 12:44:44 PM »
There was no meaningful regional competition until the Shell Cup. We played a lot of foreign teams on winter break. We started playing WC since 66. I think we joined Concacaf in 62. We used to play occasional non-competitive games against Caribbean and Central teams. When we started in Concacaf, We found the going rough. We were competitive, but the Central Americans professionalism most of the time over came TT. Is only from 74 TT started to challenge the Central Americans. We were on par with Cuba, Haiti, Suriname and Jamaican, US, Canada. Suriname and Haitian clubs did very well in the Concacaf club competition. Violet, Robin Hood, Transval. DF did extremely well also. And Police was did have a short run.

As far as national teams. in the 70s Haiti, TT and Suriname were the best in the Caribbean. Later on JA improved and did qualify for WC.  The problem with TT is always consistency. We could never put 2 runs at WC, PanAm or CAC games. Our Chart will look like high peak, then a 15 year flat plain and then a high peak. There are many reasons for this. The chief being not able to have money for developmental football. Money to prepare teams effectively. Give the players a reasonable stipend while doing national duty. Plus we had a 30 yr Jack Warner debacle.

We have produced some extremely good players. In the beginning they all went to the US and some did enjoyed great success. England and Europe were not ready for Caribbean players. At least the 1st divisions. Clyde Best from Bermuda was an exception to the rule.  Steve David, Archibald, Deleon won MVP. Gally, Ray Moraldo, Tony Douglas won NASL championships. Lincoln did extremely well at pro and college level.

Right now, it mass confusion. As a famous TT politician once said. "Wake me up when it over".
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 08:51:49 PM by Deeks »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2020, 03:20:26 PM »
I disagree,our football was strong from the 70"s till the noughties. Defence force were champions of concacaf, we made it to the semi finals of the gold cup and we qualified for a world cup. Don't forget we were the number one team in the Caribbean and we achieved our best fifa ranking within this time.
read my post again, but this time with an open mind.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2020, 03:58:50 PM »
like i said initially, we did well back then because the world was playing catch up and we survived in the region based on pure talent alone and nothing more.

now that the world has awaken and realize that the scientific approach to football has seen europe play catch up to the super talented South Americans, and they’ve all followed suit especially in the region where the central americans have opened professional leagues and created youth development programs ala Panama whom we used to dominate.

my point is for years we were surviving on pure talent alone and we dominated football in the caribean based on the fact that the other nations were not prepared and were like shooting fish in a barrel, now today we find it difficult to beat countries like st vincent and martinique because we has done absolutely nothing to improve football for the last 50 years.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 04:03:19 PM by pull stones »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2020, 05:30:33 PM »
Pull, Martinique always used to give TT trouble. I remember them coming to TT on tour in the mid-60s, and hold TT to a tie at Apex grounds. We never had it easy over Martinique, Guadeloupe, JA, Cuba, Suriname, Haiti. The smaller islands were not very strong. I remeber Paragon in th 70s went St. Vincent and beat their national team.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 05:32:39 PM by Deeks »

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2020, 03:48:10 PM »
ull stones link=topic=66626.msg993189#msg993189 date=1587417626]
[/quote]
Mate you said our football was never strong innit.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2020, 03:57:48 PM »
This coronavirus real salting meh, cah get no pussy at all these days.

My one wish go be, I wish if I coulda suck my own prick yes..

This kungfu virus is real tears.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 04:01:20 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2020, 05:34:35 PM »
man I just wish T&T football can finally just be "normal"

is years we've had one disappoint after another with administrations and now we have this big issue with FIFA steupse

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2020, 08:54:00 PM »
man I just wish T&T football can finally just be "normal"

is years we've had one disappoint after another with administrations and now we have this big issue with FIFA steupse

This is not WW fault.

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2020, 07:08:18 AM »
Bring back the North South games
Leah we buss North arse up inSkinner Park
More regional rivalries

Let all the profiteers from FIFA and TTFA from the past ride out into the sunset and stop braying

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2020, 08:40:58 AM »
That this whole FIFA organization got blown to pieces with all the corrupt heads in tow.

1]; } ?>