March 28, 2024, 05:02:51 PM

Author Topic: Letter to TnT Soca Warriors  (Read 1693 times)

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Letter to TnT Soca Warriors
« on: November 12, 2005, 07:03:08 PM »
So..... because you think you are playing in your own country and all you see is red you doh have to work. Because you think everyone and the interantional media saya its a sure win you doh have to work.

Well just when I started to write this Birchall scored but doh think because you have one goal you doh have to work.

Because you scored 2 goals against Mexico you doh have to work.

A game is 90 mins long; you are at home. GIVE NO ONE RESPECT. They don't deserve it . You deserve it you beat Mexico to reach here they beat Uzbekhistan. You want it. Let no Bharanian take away what u deserve.

If God is a Trini, Triniman still need to show God that we want it.

Give no man the respect of feeling them out on your home ground. Mexico didn't deserve it USA never deserved it. NO BHARAINIAN DESERVES IT.

The in terantional media rated u up if you had lost this game it would have been the same media to crucify u and bury u into the bharanian dirt. No man no Bhrainian supposed to bring you down on your own soil.

Note: this post is not about me saying that the team played badly but just about me sayin that they played without heart they played as if the Bharanian paid admission to see them play.  and that they had already made the World Cup. WE HAVEN"T MADE IT UNTIL WE MASH UP THIS TEAM. And now we need to do it on their turf.

Why must we always wait to be scored on inorder to wake up. I didn't see Trinidad football out there, I didn't see Caribbean football. It was a good exhibition of Bharanian football and fellas they can't even control the ball or pass.  And they gave us this exhibition on our turf in our National Stadium that was full to capacity and I still hear arabian bag pipes over my steel band. So think about waht they could do at home.

The entire team played well but WELL ain't good enough. A draw ain't good enough. You have to want it and play as if you want it. Unfortunately now you have to do so in Bharain but I believe you guys can do it. Every one on this site believes you can do it. 1.2 plus ppl believe you can do it. But now you all have to believe that you can do it.

So you guys lost the battle but do u have the heart, drive, desire, belief in yourself and PASSION to win the War.  Do you want to be in the World Cup or watch that man from Bharain who pinned you down run onto that pitch.

Good look on Wednesday and God Bless all of you.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 10:48:53 AM by nobody_s angel »

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
Re: Letter to TnT Soca Warriors
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 07:05:06 PM »
soo tru ova confidance is wat we were trying to avoid
am sure we will do better in da next game ;D

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 07:09:46 PM »
i know we can do it
but whether we will  is yet to be seen

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 07:14:10 PM »
very inspiring :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 07:26:16 PM »
good lines angel
I was watching with  5 Panama fellows here in the sportsbar, they were all for T&T.
God the first 20something minutes weren't good.
But after we could see many times the qualities that T&T have, midfield needs to pass a bit faster & why didn't T&T win all the headers ?
Ok Holland had an off day too, and let's not forget there is another match in only 4 days.
Crazy that they only put in 4 days between.
That does sometimes go through their heads, I still think T&T can pull it off.
We will see who will do the job, cause at the end it comes down to the last 90 minutes.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 07:36:43 PM by dutchman »
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 08:02:28 PM »
i know we can do it

I still think T&T can pull it off.
We will see who will do the job, cause at the end it comes down to the last 90 minutes.

So do I. I am just hoping that the team thinks so too.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 09:20:28 PM »
So..... because you think you are playing in your own country and all you see is red you doh have to work. Because you think everyone and the interantional media saya its a sure win you doh have to work.

Well just when I started to write this Birchall scored but doh think because you have one goal you doh have to work.

A game is 90 mins long; you are at home. GIVE NO ONE RESPECT. They don't deserve it . You deserve it you beat Mexico to reach here they beat Uzbekhistan. You want it. Let no Bharanian take away what u deserve.

Give no man the respect of feeling them out on your home ground. Mexico didn't deserve it USA never deserved it. NO BHARAINIAN DESERVES IT.

The in terantional media rated u up if you had lost this game it would have been the same media to crucify u and bury u into the bharanian dirt. No man no Bhrainian supposed to bring you down on your own soil.

Note: this post is not about me saying that the team played badly but just about me sayin that they played without heart they played as if the Bharanian paid admission to see them play.  and that they had already made the World Cup. WE HAVEN"T MADE IT UNTIL WE MASH UP THIS TEAM. And now we need to do it on their turf.

Why must we always wait to be scored on inorder to wake up. I didn't see Trinidad football out there, I didn't see Caribbean football. It was a good exhibition of Bharanian football and fellas they can't even control the ball or pass.  And they gave us this exhibition on our turf in our National Stadium that was full to capacity and I still hear arabian bag pipes over my steel band. So think about waht they could do at home.

The entire team played well but WELL ain't good enough. A draw ain't good enough. You have to want it and play as if you want it. Unfortunately now you have to do so in Bharain but I believe you guys can do it. Every one on this site believes you can do it. 1.2 plus ppl believe you can do it. But now you all have to believe that you can do it.

So you guys lost the battle but do u have the heart, drive, desire, belief in yourself and PASSION to win the War.  Do you want to be in the World Cup or watch that man from Bharain who pinned you down run onto that pitch.

God look on Wednesday and God Bless all of you.
de warriors will prevail..nobody was over convident..when yu playin at home yu mus win..if dat is over convidence then mi wrong..go warriors..cum wednesday we we beating Bahrun trus mi ..trus warmonga.. bahrun cya beat we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Jay9

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2005, 09:47:27 PM »

God look on Wednesday and God Bless all of you.

ah love it..

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 02:56:38 PM »
Like some of you guys read the letter. the best game I have ever seen us play. Congrats to all of you.

i almost cried I was so Happy. ;D ;D ;D

$16,999.00 more to go to Germany.

1]; } ?>