March 28, 2024, 11:45:53 AM

Author Topic: United TTFA vs FIFA, who is really de winners here?  (Read 1639 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
United TTFA vs FIFA, who is really de winners here?
« on: May 31, 2020, 02:28:20 PM »
If de United TTFA win or lose, everybody losses, especially T&T football.

I respect de fact they taking de fight to FIFA (de big bad wolf) but to be honest, they are dead broke, staff, even though they not woking because of de Chinesevirus, they not being paid.

Wallace and company had to plead online for $40,000 CHF help just to file papers in CAS and de sad thing is, they know CAS and FIFA work together, so they was destine to fail from de getgo.

If they had money like Jack Warner, then go for it.

But if United TTFA win, what now?

They have a $50 million TT debt.

They will have to back pay and current pay players and staff because nobody eh get paid in months, maybe years.

Players match fees going forward.

Transportation and airfare.

Housing and food while on duty and aboard.

Youth camps.

Women football.

Beach football.

Futsal.

Hotel not getting business because of de Chinesevirus, so they can't rely on de Home of Football to make money. Teams not even travelling to play football in other countries.

Health Insurance.

FA Cup.

Training gears and equipment.

FIFA can still blank them any yearly funds because the TTFA is being sued and because of they debt and T&T football can get shut down because de FA getting sued for money they don't have, so technically, de TTFA can still be shut down, normalization or not.

They have to sell 7500 shirts a year for Avec sports or else they buss.

Staff doctor and trainer fees.

We never get big crowds before and now with de Chinesevirus, it go be worst, so no money to be made at the gates and things eh changing soon.

Tell me, they say choose yuh battle, sometimes, you win by just walking away because you have to look at de big picture, is not about you and me, is about de country.

Not even rich man Jack Warner coulda bring down FIFA.

Now, I is ah man doh back down from no fight, but if I know I could win and still run de country then yes, but if I going out to fight and then nothing left in meh tank to take a taxi home, then what sense is that making, I go only burn meh reputation in de end.

All I go get is bragging rights for winning FIFA?

Is all about money.

I think Wallace is de best president we had ever, he look like if he had de finances he woulda do really good.

Doh get me wrong fellas, Wallace is Keith made some nice changes since election, but if they have no money then is not much they can do, they willing, but they not able because money is everything these days.

Look, John Bostock and Greg Ramjitsingh still owed money, can you imagine all these players Fenwick wants to bring to T&T and man have to eat KFC and drink Chubby. Or go to Mexico to play a game and have to stay in a Motel, where man does go and make 2 hour fairs.

Yuh could only bull with de cock yuh have.

FIFA is a big organization and they are crooks, but really and truly, they will find a way to win even if they lose.

Jack Warner skin up we bamsee and David John Williams buss we kakahole now Wallace trying to sew it up, de only problem is, he have de needle but he eh have no thread.

Let me hear allyuh.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 02:31:03 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: United TTFA vs FIFA, who is really de winners here?
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 05:11:22 PM »
I am surprise at you Sam. I thought you were the man who never to give in without a fight.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 01:37:00 AM »
Zimbabwe ...

Answer that hypocrisy

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 02:19:32 AM »
I am surprise at you Sam. I thought you were the man who never to give in without a fight.

I am not against anyone.

I just trying to be logical.

Does Wallace and company have the support/sponsors/finances to sustain T&T football?

I support them men 100, but if they win this battle.

What's next?

With no money, how can they rebuild?

Contro, we all know and de world to about Zimbabwe, FIFA have they own lawyer, doctor, judge etc. So we could say what we want, nothing is going to change.

If Wallace and company win de case, does that change what FIFA is doing or will Infantino lose his job..

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 07:47:06 AM »

I am not against anyone.

I just trying to be logical.

Does Wallace and company have the support/sponsors/finances to sustain T&T football?

I support them men 100, but if they win this battle.

What's next?

With no money, how can they rebuild?

Contro, we all know and de world to about Zimbabwe, FIFA have they own lawyer, doctor, judge etc. So we could say what we want, nothing is going to change.

If Wallace and company win de case, does that change what FIFA is doing or will Infantino lose his job..
and to add to that list, fifa will most definitely ban either wallace and his executives or the federation or both, so I think it’s time for them to walk away even work with the normalization committee and build a rapport with the football stake holders to be voted back in.

Come on wallace it’s time to know when you're licked, and you are, I think you should use this opportunity to launch plan b (start destroying the reputation of fat boy and his the old partner the power hungry has been”Shelby browne”). come on wallace it’s time to know when you’re licked, give it up mate and activate plan b, after all two years ain’t that far away.

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 08:23:54 AM »
Not about winners here but clearly the football programs development and players of TnT are paying the price for this political power play between these two fractions.

From the heights of WC 2006 to the depths of 2020 we are the " sucker whips" of the Caribbean- Shameful
indeed.
Too many people want an easy passage to richness at the expense of the love of the game too many BS type of men posing as executives - shame shame shame  on all the wanna bes
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 09:04:45 AM by ABTrini »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 09:01:12 AM »
Not about winners here but clearly the football programs development and players of TnT are paying the price for this political power play between these two fractions.

From the heights of WC 2006 to the depths of 2020 we are the " sucker whips" of the Caribbean- Shan
Maul indeed.
Too many people want an easy passage to richness at the expense of the love of the game too many BS type of men posing as executives - shame shame shame  on all the wanna bes

So You are saying Wallace and the UTTFA are at fault here?

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2020, 09:16:26 AM »
" The fault dearBrutus lies  not in the stars but in ourselves"  does fault comes with trying to do what is a perceived right?

Doesf fault come with  taking a  stance at the expense of  football in TnT?
Does fault comes with trying to restructure and implement football development inTnT?
Does fault comes with trying to I still so e hope of a brighter future  after inheriting years of mediocracy?

Does fault comes from making changes while BS executives trying to stab you in the back?

I didn't come to praise any side but to clearly showing my humble opinion that the self seeking stances from both FIFA and the TTFA at this time  does not seem to be with the best interest of our players or  national football future.

The evil that men do lvexafter them the good often interred with their bones

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2020, 06:31:08 AM »
I go say it again and who vex, f00ck off.

I never back down from a fight, but this time, Wallace need to f00cking chill, this is why and ah go say it in capitol letters.

HE DOES NOT HAVE THE MONEY PAY TO OF DE TTFA DEATHS AND TO RUN T&T FOOTBALL.

He spinning top in mud to show who prick bigger.

If de United TTFA win, what go be they next move, go public and beg for money like they did to go to CAS.

They go blame de government for not giving them money.

They go have to pull out from all women and youth football because they broke.

They go cry about de home of football because they don't have de money to fix it and yet Look Loy what to build stadium in Arima, where he from. Everybody what to do they own thing to look good instead of bettering what they inherit.

Stop yuh shit Wallace and resign ONLY BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE DE MONEY TO BETTER T&T FOOTBALL.

Anybody who running for TTFA president should have a certain amount of finances to run or else doh run.

Wallace signing contract without reading it or doubling checking, we have a PRESIDENT who cah read? He should wok for Trump.

He hiring de same setta people who been robbing T&T football for years like Peter Miller.

John Williams get FIFA to appoint Hadad, I eh know anything about this fella, but if he have de bread and de head to run T&T football de right way, then go ahead, either way, I hope they don't fire Terry Fenwick, I hope they give him a fair chance, Latas was making 10,000 a month more than Fenwick and he wasn't shit.

Fenwick develop a lot of T&T players like Glen, Bateau, Ian Gray, Molino, Hector, Marcano, Guerra, Kelvin Jack, Keyeno, Peltier, Cyd, Noray, Baptiste, Josh Johnson, Collin Samuel, etc...

« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 01:23:18 PM by Flex »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2020, 01:02:19 PM »
Take the ban and fight the power ...

I don’t support neo colonialism and the local population selling out and being brainwashed

This is the turning point in our football, stop being puppets for others, time to take a stand and resist

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2020, 01:39:42 PM »
Take the ban and fight the power ...

I don’t support neo colonialism and the local population selling out and being brainwashed

This is the turning point in our football, stop being puppets for others, time to take a stand and resist

Forget that shit bro, pride doh take you no way, it can't pay de bills. You don't support neo colonialism and you living in de white man country. What you ever do for your country? sing, time for Germany, how much albums you sell? Yuh help, yuh donate, wha yuh do except flapping yuh f00cking beak. T&T players eating roti and egg and you eating stakes. Yuh does run yuh f00cking mouth like periods, 2 slap in yuh c00nt and yuh go wake up.

You like wha Coolio sing about, educated fool. You seem like de man who go pass up oil to jock yuh cock and use squeezy instead.

Don't take away from de youths to prove a point. You take down FIFA, hurray, now, yuh still f00cking broke with NO SUPPORT

If we get ban = no money.

If Wallace wins = no money.

Wha we go do now, play f00cking mabel pitch.

FIFA is they own, court, judge, police, jury and law. How de f00cking you because them ALONE?

What is de purpose of fighting. If Wallace was rich, then yea, go ahead. A beggar can't fight a politician.

It's not about de fight, it's the journey and who will suffer during that, nobody but T&T youths and T&T football.

F00ck FF if he vex.

Wallace wins and de next 3 years when he go serve the time, no football because we ban, no money, no sponsors so why we need a president?

Fighting together is good, but nobody in de world supporting Wallace except United TTFA and all of them broke.

Haiti and Ethiopia fight on they own and they right for doing that, but they are de two poorest countries in de world, why, because black people don't have unity and they will suffer because de white man will cut them off because they have to rely on them.

Fight Wallace, but fight with support, one man can't beat de biggest association in de sport industry that is run by de mafia.

Look, even we own Barbados Randy Harris f00cking we.

Look Loy pull away. Ramesh jump de bandwagon, Brent Sancho and John William secretly f00cking Wallace, Mikeil Awai to. Andre Baptiste, Bateau, Hyland, Sportt, minister of sports, Peter Miller, AVEC, Hadad, you name it.

We doh have a coach becasue Terry contract spoil, de coaches eh get paid in months, even though they coaching from de computer, ent Shabaaz did it vs USA when he was Guyana coach..

When Jack Warner try to fight FIFA, ask yuhself what happen, ent he own black man sell him out because they recorded de bribe. Jack is a millionaire and can't fight FIFA, how Wallace go do that?

A rich man could play poor but a poor man cant play rich. Players eh get paid in years, who go pay them?

Is like you have a 2 inch prick and you trying to f00ck a elephant.

Even de Pro league dead and all ova de world de leagues running. These locals like Wallace and Julia Baptist f00cking we day and night. They willing but they have no f00cking brain and desire to run T&T football, everybody have they own agenda.

Just now Rowley go build ah airport and name it after him, imagine ANR Robinson thief we $50 dollars bill and T&T did ban it but they name de airport after he, goood Abu Bakr put some lead in he ass.  Panday thief 12 million pounds and never went to jain, Anand Ramlogan is de same... Kamal kissing de Indian PM foot, he eh kiss she foot back though.

F00ck that, Trinis not good.

Latapy, Eve bunct ah shit coach but they mouth big.

Wallace cah read but he is a principle, he signing contract with he shades on. FIFA have billions, Wallace have two ants in he pocket, he have to get legal aid to go court to fight a million dollar industry. Sharon O'brien and Peter Miller chain up he head.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 02:36:16 PM by Sam »

1]; } ?>