March 28, 2024, 04:43:58 PM

Author Topic: TT so good?  (Read 1087 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TT so good?
« on: July 02, 2020, 08:51:07 AM »
Why those people always rioting,burning the place dong,getting killed by the police,are they the most deprived people in Trinidad and Tobago.Does the Government know that those people are their most faithful supporters,why haven't the government done anything for them over 60 years.Did they think a f**king swimming pool will solve their problems,those people must show the government,just once that they are fed up and give their vote to someone else,if not don't vote at all.They have been pissed on for 60 years.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TT so good?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 02:03:53 PM »
Maybe you should look at the other places that is not the constituencies of the government in power, and ask yourself why they developed those area and not EDR.

But You are correct. The PNM real chuppidee. The should have developed EDR first and then do the others after. By the way I from EDR. I live upper Quarry St area. Lots of bright people. They did very well. Some moved out because they have nothing to inherit or are unable buy anything there. Property in that area real tight. So most move east, central, south or move abroad where there can further their education or make more money, like I did.

Yes, the PNM have to take some of the blame. But most of the blame fall on the people who making these rioters. They have lost total control of their children. When I lived there in the early 71 thru 76, that area always had a bad rep. But I can categorically tell you it was no way as violent as it is now. Lots of the youths came from broken homes, but there were still close family and friends cohesion that kept the violence at bay. From the time the coke came in the 80s all the cohesive strings buss.  We could have a long discussion. But you right,  is PNM fault.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 02:06:00 PM by Deeks »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 06:24:33 PM »
DeeksI am pleased that you have given me that bit of info.I have been listening to this bloke Philip Alexander and if he is to believed, then both the Government and the UNC have done very little apart fro fill their pockets, and both have done badly when in power.What hurts about TTs politics is the Afro,Indian politics,I mean man,it's 2020 and our people I see as, the most intelligent in the Caribbean,are still voting by race.I seriously believe that things would change if the UNC can change and become a party with a smaller percentage of Indians also,have a non Indian leader.I believe then our voters won't be stuck in a voting culture decided by race,I would also like to see Indians vote for the PNM in strong UNC areas.Maybe I am asking too much.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 03:53:20 AM »
DeeksI am pleased that you have given me that bit of info.I have been listening to this bloke Philip Alexander and if he is to believed, then both the Government and the UNC have done very little apart fro fill their pockets, and both have done badly when in power.What hurts about TTs politics is the Afro,Indian politics,I mean man,it's 2020 and our people I see as, the most intelligent in the Caribbean,are still voting by race.I seriously believe that things would change if the UNC can change and become a party with a smaller percentage of Indians also,have a non Indian leader.I believe then our voters won't be stuck in a voting culture decided by race,I would also like to see Indians vote for the PNM in strong UNC areas.Maybe I am asking too much.

You shouldn't. 
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2020, 06:52:30 PM »
Leadership is sadly lacking in terms of  people with a vision and  concrete plans to enact upon them. What we have are political opportunist operating with 19th century paradigm of making empty promises and resorting to mudslinging.

The opposition realibility is based on ignorant locality to an ethnic affiliation rather than any sound judgement or character worthy of being an iconic mentor or someone to aspire to. Instead the public is given false promises endless divisive rhetoric and incompetent puppeteers.

The ruling government has the most potential to deliver a pathway to move this  country however its leader has to be decisive  in dealing with underperforming ministers - purge the insiders from the former government in each ministry and  maintain and de and the highest moral ethical practices  from all public servants.

The current opposition  has done very little to instill public trust but is leading the way with mistrust misdirection  divisive politics and  malcontent
I humbly beseech TnT to wake up and look closely at what goods you are been sold by those who constantly plays the , "race card" yet there are those who follow like sheep who thirsting for power will sell their own brothers and sisters  for a pound of flesh or an opportune  grasp at power.

Sad very sad to see how some are being used against thier own  by snakes waiting in the grass -yuh ent see how the blind does grab at the first hand to lead them across the road!

« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 10:53:57 PM by ABTrini »

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2020, 12:09:39 PM »
AB TriniThat has given me some hope,I feel that there must be more people like you in TT with your views so a younger generation may change from what is now standard.Thank you!

1]; } ?>