March 28, 2024, 08:49:04 AM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs Bahamas Game (5-Jun-2021)  (Read 18763 times)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs Bahamas Game (5-Jun-2021)
« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2021, 05:09:13 PM »
They didn't try, they flat out did not try this game.

Yes. I would have prefer a loss against SK instead of this.

Fenwick will resign. He won't stick around to get fired.

if he get fired they have to buy him out .... if we dont get into the gold up group stages  his contract does not get extended

I think qualification to the next round was also part of the condition for renewal.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2021, 05:10:02 PM »
It all started to go downhill in recent times once Hart was fired!! 

As FF say, God really doh like DJW/Infantino/Hadad ugly
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2021, 05:11:42 PM »
pull stones where yah?
bahamas parked the bus, ain’t nothing much you could do about that. they didn’t come to play football they came to spoiler, I guess kudos to them on a superb effort in that regard.

Wish it was as simple as that.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2021, 05:13:42 PM »
pull stones where yah?
bahamas parked the bus, ain’t nothing much you could do about that. they didn’t come to play football they came to spoiler, I guess kudos to them on a superb effort in that regard.

Like yuh show up. .

Many of us seen it in the PR game fam. This team looked disjointed. Fenwick actually did worse than Sainfete.
you actually believe this is the coaches fault? Well I selling the red house next week for a dollar, care to put in a bid? jovin Jones missed a point blank header in the dying stages of the game, and many more terrible decisions all contributed to this loss. yes the coach has a lot of blame to take, but when players blowing easy chances and making poor decisions then who’s to blame?

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2021, 05:15:17 PM »

Yes. You see how well things were progressing between 2013 to 2016.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2021, 05:15:40 PM »
we done

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2021, 05:19:25 PM »
pull stones where yah?

Like yuh show up. .

Many of us seen it in the PR game fam. This team looked disjointed. Fenwick actually did worse than Sainfete.
you actually believe this is the coaches fault? Well I selling the red house next week for a dollar, care to put in a bid? jovin Jones missed a point blank header in the dying stages of the game, and many more terrible decisions all contributed to this loss. yes the coach has a lot of blame to take, but when players blowing easy chances and making poor decisions then who’s to blame?

I agree to a certain extent. I will go out on a limb and say Fenwick don't have the kind of rapport, SH and even DL had with the players.

Fenwick teaching them to play pro league ball.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2021, 05:19:53 PM »
we are eliminated !!!!!!!!!!

We are doomed.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 05, 2021, 05:21:51 PM »
pull stones where yah?

did you not watch the game? the Bahamian back line did not cross midfield once, in fact they stayed between the top of the box and maybe five yards beyond, if that’s not parking the bus then I don’t know what is. players rolling on the ground faining injury and running down the clock like they were up 2 nil in a league cup final, if that’s not parking the bus then I don’t know what is, and for what? they should have done that against PR. it’s ah tough luck, I’m not bothered, we were t going Qatar anyway so who cares.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2021, 05:23:43 PM »
pull stones where yah?

Like yuh show up. .

YES!!! There's no escaping the first 45 minutes.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2021, 05:25:28 PM »
pull stones where yah?

did you not watch the game? the Bahamian back line did not cross midfield once, in fact they stayed between the top of the box and maybe five yards beyond, if that’s not parking the bus then I don’t know what is. players rolling on the ground faining injury and running down the clock like they were up 2 nil in a league cup final, if that’s not parking the bus then I don’t know what is, and for what? they should have done that against PR. it’s ah tough luck, I’m not bothered, we were t going Qatar anyway so who cares.

Teams park the bus all the time. You telling me Fenwick didn't know that and did not plan for that? A good coach knows how to exploit that.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2021, 05:26:40 PM »
pull stones where yah?

Like yuh show up. .

he pick the players to start ? he refuse to look at other local players pick players who eh deserve ah pic etc etc
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2021, 05:30:06 PM »
pull stones where yah?

There are established tactics for resolving that. 90 minutes went by and we saw none of them. But tell yuh what, this loss draw was so nonsensical, it doesn't make sense to pick the match apart.

As for our chances on goal, think about the blind squirrel and the nut.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2021, 05:30:31 PM »
Pull stones, guys who watched the PR game knew we were doomed. After watching the first 20 mins of this game, and no goal was scored, I called it. Even though it is a tie, it feel like a loss. And rightfully so. Every team scored multiple goals on BAH. And we give them they first clean sheet in about 15 years. Embarrassing.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 05:32:12 PM by gawd on pitch »

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 05, 2021, 05:30:37 PM »
has anyone asked why the players didn't perform? Ah wonder why.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 05, 2021, 05:30:47 PM »
I don’t care if you gotta buy that guy out his contract Terri gotta go for the sake of the Nation let’s start over. Mr. Fenwick leaving will be where we start.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 05, 2021, 05:32:11 PM »

d NC with d help of Andre Baptiste will wrap this around United TTFA and Fenwick neck and dat will be d end of dat....
I pity the fool....

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 05, 2021, 05:32:42 PM »
we are eliminated !!!!!!!!!!

We are doomed.
stewwppss. Mate you all should start supporting another national team then, maybe Canada or jamaica. I’ve had my fair share of disappoints in football so I’m thick skinned. I supported westbrom for years even when we were in league one and Birmingham city and villa fans used to take the piss on us, I’ve been there for the relegations and the upsets, I’m also a colchester fan so I’ve had my share of heartaches.

we won’t be the first team to be eliminated by a big bus parked in front of goal by some cheeky f**kers. like I said before this team did not come to play, they came to spoil the party. not a terribly hard tactic to implement, just flood the midfield and put up a five man defense in front of goal. that actually does the trick.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 05, 2021, 05:35:02 PM »

d NC with d help of Andre Baptiste will wrap this around United TTFA and Fenwick neck and dat will be d end of dat....

Yes. They will. Then we go hear that players had to use they own money to cover expenses that the TTFA/NC was supposed to.

This is a loss in my books. A LOSS.

Where is the fire TF thread?

Offline ricop001

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 05, 2021, 05:35:14 PM »
TnT  did not  show any  intensity.   IT seem they only picked up  the intensity after  80  min, that is a port  game plan.  They had 90% of the possession  but have no  finishers.
Guess we need better players,  better coach or both.   What was the game plan?   Did they know they needed to  win to go  to the next round?   Sad!!!!!!!!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2021, 05:38:28 PM »
Pull stones, guys who watched the PR game knew we were doomed. After watching the first 20 mins of this game, and no goal was scored, I called it. Even though it is a tie, it feel like a loss. And rightfully so. Every team scored multiple goals on BAH. And we give them they first clean sheet in about 15 years. Embarrassing.

All week long I'm talking to pull stones about goal production and he lost the plot. To make it worst, even just the number of chances we had on goal is piss poor compared to chances on goal of other opponents in matches versus the Bahamas.

Not to mention the calibre of chances had by the Bahamas.

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2021, 05:41:59 PM »
What was the final score?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2021, 05:46:28 PM »
Well i guess this is it for molino hyland  etc
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2021, 05:49:47 PM »
You guys killed you know that? so we loss the bloody game and we’re out, that’s life!! don’t make it harder than it already is. The fact remains we have no youth de elopement system, no youth league, no academy system, a unattended league with no structure, yet when we underachieve you heap blame on the wrong people.

Why not start with the people who actually should be held responsible like the ministry of sports who never build one full time football school, the local regional stake holders who still play football on community playgrounds where every one uses, the people who voted for camps and Warner for two decades who has done absolutely nothing to advance football for in 25 years.

so don’t blame fenwick, start with the players who can’t score a sitter in the box, or the local club coaches who never taught their players the basics like passing and shielding a ball properly, or the federation presidents who were only in football to seek their own interest and the people who facilitated them. yes fenwick should go for the simple fact that he was unable to motivate the players, but was losing his fault, did he blow any of those chance tonight?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 05:53:25 PM by pull stones »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2021, 05:52:03 PM »
Goal production, tactics. Exactly.

BAH turned the little chances they had into good scoring opportunities.

BAH first clean sheet in years.

Anyone see the possession numbers? Yikes.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 05, 2021, 05:52:44 PM »
I don’t care if you gotta buy that guy out his contract Terri gotta go for the sake of the Nation let’s start over. Mr. Fenwick leaving will be where we start.
I still eh forgive him for securing a game vs. the USA using players he had no clue about. Now I understand why Roger Milla played for so long. You see any replacements fuh KJ and Bound to Score? None. Nought. Zippo. Every time we play a game now, is a set of new players we seeing. Fenwick had no continuity. No set squad. Foreign, local or otherwise.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 05, 2021, 05:56:42 PM »
You guys killed you know that? so we loss the bloody game and we’re out, that’s life!! don’t make it harder than it already is. The fact remains we have no youth de elopement system, no youth league, no academy system, a unattended league with no structure, yet when we underachieve you heap blame on the wrong people.

Why not start with the people who actually should be held responsible like the ministry of sports who never build one full time football school, the local regional stake holders who still play football on community playgrounds where every one uses, the people who voted for camps and Warner for two decades who has done absolutely nothing to advance football for in 25 years.

so don’t blame fenwick, start with the players who can’t score a sitter in the box, or the local club coaches who never taught their players the basics like passing and shielding a ball properly, or the federation presidents who were only in football to seek their own interest and the people who facilitated them. yes fenwick should go for the simple fact that he was unable to motivate the players, but was losing his fault, did he blow any of those chance tonight?

Fenwick's fault hands down. Even at our worst, we should not have lost this game. Our guys are much more talented than BAH. If you watched the PR game and this one, you will see that these guys didn't know what to do. They waiting on Fenwick instructions.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 05, 2021, 06:01:19 PM »
I still eh forgive him for securing a game vs. the USA using players he had no clue about. Now I understand why Roger Milla played for so long. You see any replacements fuh KJ and Bound to Score? None. Nought. Zippo. Every time we play a game now, is a set of new players we seeing. Fenwick had no continuity. No set squad. Foreign, local or otherwise.

A good coach is supposed to identify the gaps. And fill them. Teams always experience things like that. To be fair to TF, yes he was working with no true striker like KJ, or KM. But how do we explain 3 goals against Guyana.. who actually beat BAH by 4.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 05, 2021, 06:11:17 PM »

Fenwick's fault hands down. Even at our worst, we should not have lost this game. Our guys are much more talented than BAH. If you watched the PR game and this one, you will see that these guys didn't know what to do. They waiting on Fenwick instructions.
I don’t agree. It wasn’t fenwick who missed an open net in the dying stages of a must win game. The reality is that we don’t have quality players, there’s no one in any leagues in Britain at all and instead are playing in unrecognizable leagues around asia and europe. let’s be honest here, if you have quality then a coach matters but little. Just face it mate our players really really lack quality and that’s the bottom line they are piss poor.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 06:20:04 PM by pull stones »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 05, 2021, 06:16:40 PM »

Not surprised.Poor results have been happening for some time now in recent years. We just have continued since Dennis Lawrence with the poor results

1]; } ?>