April 16, 2024, 09:29:59 AM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs Puerto Rico Game (28-Mar-2021)  (Read 14863 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs Puerto Rico Game (28-Mar-2021)
« Reply #90 on: March 28, 2021, 06:18:02 PM »
I never heard a coach shout players name so much

SHELDON BATEAU!

I thought he was trying to memorize names.  :P

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 28, 2021, 06:59:16 PM »
Good grief terry you went and dug up willis plaza, for what? that bloke has been on the team for almost 10 years and only scored one goal in a competitive game vs the worst team in the world anguilla, even san marino will drub the cake out of anguilla.

terry you need to come to the game mate, to begin with you started the same defense who had no rest after playing two days ago, you needed to sub two defenders and two midfielders, you should have started mukette and judah garcia, rest levi and telfer because they played 90 minutes in thursday,

start brent sam in the from position, BTW aubrey david is not a full back, he bums in that position, he's nothing but a central defender and nothing more, you'll get value for money with him in that position. BTW sheldom bataeu strikes again, this bloke has always been very poor on set pieces, we really need two brand new center halves.

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 28, 2021, 06:59:56 PM »
I agree with others who say we should be grateful for the effort in light of the situation. Match fitness is definitely lacking as some of these players are fit while others are not in playing shape(overweight). The artificial playing surface had a lot to do with the way the game was played. At least the possession was decent at times. I feel that overall we trending upwards even though slightly upwards so we should be positive and build from strength to strength.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2021, 07:08:50 PM »
Reinforcements are needed.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 28, 2021, 07:20:19 PM »
Terry Fenwick was outcoached in this game PR scouted our players very well did we even scout there team it sickens me when i see 1 player score against 3 defenders in the box so free TT should not be conceding goals at this level with Kevin Molino coming back we should win our next 2 games and win the group but if we win our play off games i would fire Terry Fenwick before the  next rounds starts.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 28, 2021, 09:08:06 PM »
WATCH: Post-match comments from Head Coach Terry Fenwick after Trinidad and Tobago's 1-1 draw with Puerto Rico.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/G3rUnvdKHeg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/G3rUnvdKHeg</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2021, 12:41:01 AM »
Disappointing but not the end of the world. Saint Kitts will be a toss up

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2021, 01:23:51 AM »
Soca Warriors, Puerto Rico draw 1-1.
By Walter Alibey (T&T Guardian).

A combination of excellent acrobatics inside the goal by T&T's Danish goalkeeper Nicklas Frenderup and a goal from speedy T&T over-lapping defender Joevin Jones earned the Soca Warriors a hard-fought 1-1 tie with Puerto Rico in their second match of the 2022 CONCACAF World Cup Qualifiers on Sunday at the Estadio Jose Antonio Figueroa in Mayaquez, Puerto Rico.

However, Jones, who teased the Puerto Ricans for most of his stay on the pitch, could have sealed the winner two minutes after his opening goal, when striker Ryan Telfer took the ball down the byline and pulled it back for him in the 57th minute.

Jones with the goal at his mercy fired his effort high and wide of the post.

The game was billed the Warriors' first real test by analysts, firstly because of the perceived lack of quality by the Guyanese team in their opening match, and secondly, because the home team needed a win to stay alive in the qualifiers. The Puerto Ricans expectedly settled in quickly and could have had the opener in the 17th minute, from a right-side cross which found the head of Sidney Rivera, but goalkeeper Nicklas Frenderup pushed it wide.

Later Frenderup again spoiled the home team's attempt to score in the 26th minute. This time from a free-kick on top of the T&T area after Wilfredo Rivera was bundled off the ball by Neveal Hackshaw, to the dislike of the referee. But again Frenderup shuffled quickly to his right side to push wide a well-driven shot through the wall by Isaac Angking.

Eight minutes later the home team was gifted another chance from a defensive blunder by Robert Primus. Still, with the goal at his mercy, Devin Vega who intercepted a sloppy Primus back-pass, shot straight to Frenderup in the T&T goal.

The Soca Warriors opted for possession-play in the early stages but it was the Puerto Ricans who lost their opening game to St Kitts/Nevis 0-1 and faced an early exit from the qualifiers that looked the more likely team to score.

Yet they squandered their best opportunity to score in the 40th minute. Another build-up down the left-side ended in a cross by Juan O'Neill for Angking, who quickly released to the open Vega. The latter however drove his shot against an opposing player with two unmarked players better positioned.

T&T's lone chance of the half came from a snap-shot by midfielder Daniel Phillips midway in the first half, which went straight to goalkeeper Cody Laurendi.

Both teams went to the interval with the score locked at 0-0 and when they resumed the Warriors broke the deadlock. Telfer with a dangerous run down the left-side delivered a cross to Levi Garcia who headed down for Jones to meet sweetly on the volley, past Laurendi in the 55th minute.

Two minutes later Jones did everything right from Telfer's right-side centre but put the ball high over the crossbar.

Fenwick brought on central midfielder Duane Muckette to set the T&T pace in the match, but it did not prevent the surge expected from the Puerto Ricans who got the equaliser in the 72nd minute. Substitute Ricardo Rivera swooped into the box to head home a left-side cross by Alec Diaz.

Meanwhile, substitute Willis Plaza who came on for Telfer in the 69th minute almost snatched the winner for T&T late in the game, with a thunderous attempt from the right boot that just whisked past the Puerto Rican goal.

Full Results

Puerto Rico 1 (Ricardo Rivera 71) v Trinidad and Tobago 1 (Joevin Jones 55), Mayaguez Athletics Stadium, Mayaguez.

(Teams)

Trinidad and Tobago (4-2-1-3): 21.Nicklas Frenderup (GK); 2.Aubrey David, 12.Robert Primus, 4.Sheldon Bateau, 15.Neveal Hackshaw; 18.Michel Poon-Angeron, 8.Khaleem Hyland (captain) (14.Andre Boucaud 85); 19.Daniel Phillips (10.Duane Muckette 46); 11.Levi Garcia, 7.Ryan Telfer (9.Willis Plaza 72), 3.Joevin Jones (23.Jabari Mitchell 65).

Unused substitutes: 1.Marvin Phillip (GK), 22.Adrian Foncette (GK), 5.Leland Archer, 6.Radanfah Abu Bakr, 13.Brent Sam, 16.Marcus Joseph Jr, 17.Justin Garcia, 20.Judah Garcia, 23.Jabari Mitchell.

Standbys: Denzil Smith (GK), Sean Bonval.

Coach: Terry Fenwick

Puerto Rico (4-1-4-1): 12.Codi Laurendi (GK); 2.Darren Ríos, 21.Daniel Rosario, 3.Nicolás Cardona, 4.Raúl Gonzáles III (22.Eli Carr 87); 6.Juan O’Neill; 7.Wilfredo Rivera, 11.Devin Vega (16.Giovanni Padron 87), 10.Isaac Angking (8.Alec Diaz 70), 23.Gerald Diaz (19.Jaden Servania 61); 9.Sidney Rivera (captain) (5.Ricardo Rivera 61).

Unused substitutes: 1.Angel Molinari (GK), 18.Joel Serrano (GK), 13.Jordan Saling, 14.Jan Mateo, 15.Rodolfo Sulia, 17.Kevin Hernández, 20.Joshua Calderon.

Coach: Dave Sarachan.

Standings - Group F

P  W  D  L  F  A  GD Pts
St. Kitts and Nevis  2  2  0  0  5  0  +5  6
Trinidad and Tobago  2  1  1  0  4  1  +3  4
Puerto Rico  2  0  1  1  1  2  -1  1
Guyana  1  0  0  1  0  3  -3  0
Bahamas  1  0  0  1  0  4  -4  0

Watch Puerto Rico vs. Trinidad y Tobago 1-1 | Rumbo al Mundial | Telemundo Deportes

Watch Fenwick's Post-Game Reactions following 1-1 draw with Puerto Rico

« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 01:43:35 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2021, 03:38:35 AM »
This week: Wilfredo Rivera signed with Orlando City.

After last night, everyone in CONCACAF probably knows his name or is on the verge of doing so. But both he and Angking (formerly at New England Revolution) were introduced to this region before WC qualification started and there was not a shred of surprise in my mind that Rivera would be very dynamic and influential.

We have a player like that as well, but he is aging before our eyes. What I find ludicrous is that a Judah Garcia hasn't been finding a platform to express himself on the NT. Yesterday was crying out for Judah. The player is being stifled because he isn't getting the platform to add value to the team and demonstrate his worth. It is like having a ripe or ripening fruit, not eating it before the skin starts to get blotchy.

The market is not seeing enough of him. If he was born elsewhere, someone would figure out how to bring him along and use him to proper effect.

And another part of the problem is that this week, even if he wasn't playing in WC qualification, his platform should have been Olympic qualification. Non-participation in Olympic qualification was genocidal.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 03:57:33 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2021, 03:56:32 AM »
WATCH: Post-match comments from Head Coach Terry Fenwick after Trinidad and Tobago's 1-1 draw with Puerto Rico.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/G3rUnvdKHeg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/G3rUnvdKHeg</a>

Been trying to source Sarachan's comments.

If the coaching roles were reversed last night, Puerto Rico would be stuck on 0 points and T&T would be on 6 pts.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 07:11:38 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2021, 06:35:47 AM »
saint kitts could do to us what guyana did to us in 2011 if we're not careful, we had to beat them to get into the semifinal round and only one team adcanced, i think the group was bardbados, bermuda, guyana and TT, and we went to bermuda and loss or draw the game, but my point is that guyana lead the group and when we went to guyana in a must win scenario we blew it.

i can only hope that we remember that experience and and put peddle to the metal and win the next two games, because i have a suspicion that guyana will not do us any favors and by beating st kitts, or even pull off a draw, so we have to go out there and win those games ourselves, we can't afford nothing less. this is like deja vu. these lads better get frikin serious and not play around.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2021, 06:38:46 AM »
This week: Wilfredo Rivera signed with Orlando City.

After last night, everyone in CONCACAF probably knows his name or is on the verge of doing so. But both he and Angking (formerly at New England Revolution) were introduced to this region before WC qualification started and there was not a shred of surprise in my mind that Rivera would be very dynamic and influential.

We have a player like that as well, but he is aging before our eyes. What I find ludicrous is that a Judah Garcia hasn't been finding a platform to express himself on the NT. Yesterday was crying out for Judah. The player is being stifled because he isn't getting the platform to add value to the team and demonstrate his worth. It is like having a ripe or ripening fruit, not eating it before the skin starts to get blotchy.

Well Judah in in India ....And terry is going to call top class player for St kitt and bermuda ... we safe
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2021, 06:47:20 AM »
saint kitts could do to us what guyana did to us in 2011 if we're not careful, we had to beat them to get into the semifinal round and only one team adcanced, i think the group was bardbados, bermuda, guyana and TT, and we went to bermuda and loss or draw the game, but my point is that guyana lead the group and when we went to guyana in a must win scenario we blew it.

i can only hope that we remember that experience and and put peddle to the metal and win the next two games, because i have a suspicion that guyana will not do us any favors and by beating st kitts, or even pull off a draw, so we have to go out there and win those games ourselves, we can't afford nothing less. this is like deja vu. these lads better get frikin serious and not play around.
if romaine sawyers is in full gear we dead ....  Hyland seems to be going down hill also and levi  so inconsistent   we got kerron cumming kevin goddard and jamaal creighton phillps is good but just not ready yet i believe ... he need to playing regular first team football... we need moore delon and bostosk
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2021, 09:03:35 AM »
The first half was slow, labored and disjointed. J. Jones is obviously out of shape and several players looked tired. The substitution in the 2nd half made a huge difference he was the tidy, played simple and had the best performance. As usual back against the wall for us to qualify. Pretty pathetic that we always have inconsistent performances

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2021, 09:21:26 AM »
we need moore delon and bostosk

Could be wrong, but not happening!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2021, 09:42:26 AM »

If you were Bostock or even Deleon, would you take your chances?

Deleon father said 4 years ago that they were working on the passport for Nick.. At this point, I think we know what happen with that.

I believe there are a handful of players in the US who havent been identified. Same can be said for the UK and Europe.

Honestly, this coach is not cut out for the job. The past 3 coaches really puts into perspective how valuable/special Stephen Hart was to the team. I implore anyone to watch the TT gold cup games from 2015 and compare it to yesterday.. Difference between night and day. The only way this team making in headway is if, STEPHEN HART comes back.. I hate to keep beating a dead horse as we all know Hart is not coming back ever. But that is the truth.

My prediction, Fenwick quits after a string of poor results. Hadad/TTFA/Normalization will not fire Fenwick. . Even if we lose to Bahamas.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2021, 11:56:35 AM »

Deleon father said 4 years ago that they were working on the passport for Nick.. At this point, I think we know what happen with that.

I believe there are a handful of players in the US who havent been identified. Same can be said for the UK and Europe.

Honestly, this coach is not cut out for the job. The past 3 coaches really puts into perspective how valuable/special Stephen Hart was to the team. I implore anyone to watch the TT gold cup games from 2015 and compare it to yesterday.. Difference between night and day. The only way this team making in headway is if, STEPHEN HART comes back.. I hate to keep beating a dead horse as we all know Hart is not coming back ever. But that is the truth.

My prediction, Fenwick quits after a string of poor results. Hadad/TTFA/Normalization will not fire Fenwick. . Even if we lose to Bahamas.
come on mate with the doom and gloom, enough already. the team has been on the road for almost two weeks now and had to travel to different countries and hardly got to train on sataurday, don’t you know what it’s like to play a game and have to travel the very next day to play another game in 48 hours? that shit takes a chunk out of you.

maybe the guyana game took a lot out the lads, and Terry messed up by starting the same squad from Thursday where about 4 players were carrying knocks, oh well shit happens, you live and learn. give the lads a break, we’re going to beat the bahamas, the real test would be the last game vs st kitts, but losing to the Bahamas should never even cross your mind.

BTW after tomorrow they would have nothing to play for, so why worry. I can’t believe you guys call yourselves warriors, you all behave more like worriers.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 12:02:39 PM by pull stones »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2021, 12:03:35 PM »
Apart for the tedious travel and small resting period between games, PR is no longer a walkover as we want to think. Like Panama, the are slowly/quickly evolving from being looked upon as "them is ah baseball country".

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2021, 12:06:26 PM »

Philips, Birchall, and the Canadian boy all took their chance! Too bad the others missed theirs.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2021, 12:07:10 PM »

once Terry qualifies our team for the gold cup it triggers an automatic 2 year extension ......

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2021, 12:08:15 PM »
Apart for the tedious travel and small resting period between games, PR is no longer a walkover as we want to think. Like Panama, the are slowly/quickly evolving from being looked upon as "them is ah baseball country".

same for suriname and curacoa and DR and they are tapping into thier overseas  population something we  dont really do .....
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 12:18:34 PM by Trini _2022 »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2021, 01:18:36 PM »

same for suriname and curacoa and DR and they are tapping into thier overseas  population something we  dont really do .....

I have no problem with sourcing foreign born TT. The Euros, SAmericans, Africans have been doing it for ages. But we have to do development at home. It is imperative. If we can't developed our home grown talent, what is the use of playing international football. In the past, we did great. Currently,  we are underachievers when it comes to developing local talent.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2021, 03:18:57 PM »
Since I saw TF's dunce interviews, praising up his team which beat thrown together,makeshift bands of local players, and his condescending tone,
I predicted zero wins. And I felt the sooner we lost and got out of the way will be best.

Of course, I was happy to be wrong with the Guyana win, but not surprised with his anachronistic British style of play.

Look Loy called it on his piece over in Wired868.

But anybody looking for him to resign after a string of losses is misguided. Just take his predecessor, DL, stubborn, and not going anywhere. The money too sweet.

Sorry to be so pessimistic but I don't see an avenue for optimism except maybe in the players themselves who take it upon themselves to do something
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2021, 04:15:00 PM »
I'm not here to criticize anyone but the negativity of our fan base is something that is interesting to observe. New coach, new players, COVID Prep; most players not currently playing in their season so unfit; good talent on the field but not exceptional talent that playing in the big leagues in Europe. What did we expect? Dominance? The 70s, 80s, 90s when Trinidad dominated Caribbean opposition are so long gone. All of those countries have caught up to us and have players playing in bigger and better leagues than ours. Do we really expect to dominate and cruise in these games? The style of play in both games was possession-based attacking which I can appreciate. Do we want to sit back and absorb pressure and hope for a counterattack like before? This team and their overall play is a work in progress but I'm not sure enough of our players play in big enough leagues to come on to this team and produce the quality some of you are looking for and that's not the coach's fault.   

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2021, 05:14:59 PM »
Somebody forget to tell Fenwick proleague tactics eh go work even at the lowest international level

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2021, 07:03:39 PM »
I don’t know where you people have been but apparently it’s wasn’t here watching the warriors, because if you were then you would be a bit more patient. the country don’t have money to subsidize the league so the league crashes, the cooperate sector does not support football in anyway shape or form and for the last year we weren’t even sure football would have taken off in TT because of the fifa debacle, and you people want to act like football is in a good place?

I know many trinis would like to think that we have a style, but nothing could be farther from the truth. in reality our style is to feed football like a fowl and watch it grow on its own. it’s just like parents who send their kids to school feed them three times a day and expect them to turn out as top notch skilled professionals without the extra input. where and when did we put in the work in trinidad and tobago?

people in reality we are running on fumes, and bare talent alone don’t cut it in today’s footballing world. we need to spend plenty plenty money on football to see it reach where we want it to be. you all talking about fenwick and his style but in reality football is not longer a game where big teams walk on the field and drub little teams and go home singing.

just yesterday germany won by a single goal against a minnow team and England beat Albania of all places by only two goals, and these are clinical teams with great programs and tons of money thrown into their football.

Yesterday we had the game to win but we blew it by not taking our chances, how in the world is the coach responsible for that? we could’ve had mancini on the side lines but if the lads don’t execute then how do we beat teams? it’s a no brainer. this is Terry’s third game in charge and already he’s in for mounting criticism, you people got some balls.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 07:11:33 PM by pull stones »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2021, 10:34:51 PM »
this is Terry’s third game in charge and already he’s in for mounting criticism, you people got some balls.

If TT do not win their next game, your will see a "Fire Terry Fenwick Thread".

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2021, 11:13:32 PM »
this is Terry’s third game in charge and already he’s in for mounting criticism, you people got some balls.

If TT do not win their next game, your will see a "Fire Terry Fenwick Thread".

Only BsC and SH get unusual extended stints, so barring another FIFA coup or Wc qualification don't see a bright light for TF. And even with those successes, not in bacchanal T and lately T. Might as well keep the suitcase packed.  :devil:

Managers
See also: Trinidad and Tobago national football team managers
Trinidad and Tobago Joffre Chambers – (1964)
Hungary Amerigo Brunner – (1965–1966)
Trinidad and Tobago Conrad Braithwaite – (1965–1967)
Trinidad and Tobago Michael Laing – (1968)
Trinidad and Tobago Trevor Smith – (1969)
England Kevin Verity – (1972–1973)
Germany Rudi Gutendorf – (1976)
Trinidad and Tobago Edgar Vidale – (1976)
Trinidad and Tobago Alvin Corneal – (1980)
Trinidad and Tobago Kenneth Butcher – (1980)
Trinidad and Tobago Roderick Warner – (1984–1985)
Trinidad and Tobago Everald Cummings – (1988–1989)
Trinidad and Tobago Kenwyn Cooper – (1989)
Trinidad and Tobago Alvin Corneal – (1990)
Trinidad and Tobago Edgar Vidale – (1990–1991)
Trinidad and Tobago Muhammad Isa – (1992)
Brazil Clóvis de Oliviera – (1992)
Trinidad and Tobago Everald Cummings – (1993)
Trinidad and Tobago Kenny Joseph – (1994)
Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia Zoran Vraneš – (1994–1996)
Germany Jochen Figge – (1996)
Trinidad and Tobago Kenny Joseph – (1996)
Brazil Sebastian de Araújo – (1996)
Trinidad and Tobago Edgar Vidale – (1997)
Trinidad and Tobago Bertille St. Clair – (1997–2000)
Scotland Ian Porterfield – (2000–2001)
Brazil René Simões – (2001–2002)
Trinidad and Tobago Clayton Morris – (2002)
Trinidad and Tobago Hannibal Najjar – (2002–2003)
Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia Zoran Vraneš – (2003)
Curaçao Stuart Charles-Fevrier – (2003)
Trinidad and Tobago Ron La Forest – (2004)
Trinidad and Tobago Bertille St. Clair – (2004–2005)
Netherlands Leo Beenhakker – (2005–2006)
Netherlands Wim Rijsbergen – (2006–2007)
Trinidad and Tobago Anton Corneal – (2008)
Colombia Francisco Maturana – (2008–2009)
Trinidad and Tobago Russell Latapy – (2009–2011)
Germany Otto Pfister – (2011–2012)
Trinidad and Tobago Hutson Charles – (2012–2013)
Trinidad and Tobago Jamaal Shabazz – (2012–2013)
Trinidad and Tobago Stephen Hart – (2013–2016)
Belgium Tom Saintfiet – (2016–2017)
Trinidad and Tobago Dennis Lawrence – (2017–2019)
England Terry Fenwick – (2019–)

btw
https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/match-stats/puerto-rico-vs-trinidad-and-tobago_game_17868495_ss.html
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 11:33:12 PM by maxg »

1]; } ?>