March 28, 2024, 11:22:45 PM

Author Topic: Who else is looking forward to a ban with great enthusiasm?  (Read 1504 times)

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Who else is looking forward to a ban with great enthusiasm?
« on: August 25, 2020, 02:43:56 AM »
It would mean that DJW did not get his way and fifa did not get the self satisfaction of walking all over us. everyone is calling for cooler heads and to consider the future of the youths, yet they did not consider football nor the youths when DJW and Dennis the menace had us taking licks all over the globe with a drop in fifa ranking to over a hundred.

it will actually take us about 2 yrs to get football back on track anyway, and for sure we not going to the octagon neither the gold cup, so what’s the hurry? it would actually be a good hiatus for us to get our house in order and come back stronger. Who else says bring it on giovani?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 02:54:25 AM by pull stones »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Who else is looking forward to a ban with great enthusiasm?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 02:52:49 AM »
Was hearing of how much of an avid football fan the commissioner of police is, he even has a son who’s a good prospect for the future, but has he ever been a member on this forum? if he loves football as much as they say then he had to be at one time or another.

I’ve heard Steve hart, Kevin Harrison, David nakid, leonson lewis, Kevin molino and Anton corneal were all members at one time or another, so I’m sure gary was too, or was he?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 02:55:37 AM by pull stones »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 05:54:23 AM »
I think Wallace could put fwd what his objections to the CAS were and see if Fifa now willing to meet him most of the way on that  end. Fix the system for everybody (more likely to garner sympathetic votes from smaller nations when is time to vote for a ban).

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 06:48:46 AM »
I have learned from all this that 95% Trinis looking at this issue are low information or selfish cowards that will stand for nothing beyond personal interest
I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2020, 09:21:17 AM »
I am not too enthusiastic about being ban. But sometimes YOU have to take a stand. Not a cock stand.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2020, 01:59:15 PM »
The most disheartening thing in all this saga is the multitude of TrinBagonians willing to let FIFA walk into their house at anytime and do whatever they want. Some people's lives are sooooooooo cheap that they are forever willing to be bought. Big man yuh know! I am disgusted.
When will we ever realize we don't need FIFA or anyone outside of ourselves to be a great footballing nation (or great at anything). Where are all our great men and women who instill self-worth into our descendants?

We have to first identify what is of greater value in our lives; always with our hands out, or standing firmly on our own two feet as endowed by our Creator?. Like kids, we are still looking for the adult to give us permission, to affirm us. Who died and made them the grantors of shalom.
Colonialism has done such a thorough job on the minds of some that they really believe that there is no life without Massa.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 02:01:29 PM by Cocorite »
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2020, 03:29:38 PM »
This is a real multi-dimensional issue here, and as usual we not getting all the facts..

I must admit, I did think about the ban in being a positive, given how poorly we are performing. And we might just need some time to get our act together.

But the bigger picture is, if we get banned, then we will have no games to improve. In this age, only North Korea can stay isolated and be competitive.

We need to be playing. End of story.

I think with the recent court actions, the Wallace group proved a point. I think we can all agree that it is a bit unfair how they were treated.

But when you check it, FIFA does this quite a lot, many times to big name countries, eg Argentina a few years ago. So I think us arguing that its personal with FIFA against the country is a bit of over-reach.

We all know FIFA is a mafia. They operate onto themselves. Just look at our own FIFA jefe Jack Warner.

But these interventions are typically only for a short time, ~1 year, I feel is best they just let them go ahead, and rally back in a year.

Typically there would be elections after this Administration period, not just hand back over the reigns to Wallace. I might be wrong here, but I think this is what is precedence.

If Wallace et al play it right, they will win many supporters for when the Administration period ends. But if we get ban, its game over for them for the future. Nobody will vote them again.

They need to think longer term now, and less emotionally, especially as they have won this court decision.

Just go to CAS and see what they say about the Administration and FA takeover. FIFA have been defeated at CAS before...

And guess what - if we do get banned, we might very well end up going to CAS to appeal that ban!

« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 03:35:13 PM by Trini »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2020, 04:16:51 PM »
I have learned from all this that 95% Trinis looking at this issue are low information or selfish cowards that will stand for nothing beyond personal interest

:applause: :applause:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2020, 12:40:30 AM »
Bring it on...

I rather us stand up than bend over for fifa..

I rather us have a say over our coach who will not sabotage our team and pick the best players and not throw matches

I rather we have a fed we control, rather than outsiders ensuring we don’t succeed to ensure their success instead

I don’t want to see a half ass team with a sell out coach and that’s what will happen if the ban doesn’t happen

No more sell outs controlling our football
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:08:08 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2020, 12:47:26 AM »
Just as I have been saying all along

Fifa is saying, if we can’t buy you and control you and you don’t sell out, you don’t play

That’s enslavement and corruption at the highest level

We will remove an elected team that aren’t sell outs and we can’t control, they need sell outs bc TT is a threat and always has been..

People speak about institutional racism, which brother Carmichael coined but do they understand it while it’s happening right in front of them

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2020, 11:08:16 AM »
Lets be realistic, qualification is easier this time round so there may be some longing for participation, but this is better for us long-term. Let in DJW and the rest of his clown car and it'll be more of the same fiddling while Roem burns, so he can dig the ground and enrich his construction friends.

Nothing worth doing is easy - principles without sacrifice ain't worth the paper they're written on.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2020, 12:47:41 PM »

Fifa is saying, if we can’t buy you and control you and you don’t sell out, you don’t play

We will remove an elected team that aren’t sell outs and we can’t control, they need sell outs bc TT is a threat and always has been..

People speak about institutional racism, which brother Carmichael coined but do they understand it while it’s happening right in front of them

Cosign Bredda. Loud and clear.  :salute:
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2020, 11:07:28 PM »

We will remove an elected team that aren’t sell outs and we can’t control, they need sell  :beermug:outs bc TT is a threat and always has been..

Cosign Bredda. Loud and clear.  :salute:

:beermug:

1]; } ?>