March 28, 2024, 04:20:30 PM

Author Topic: The football sell outs have revealed themselves in TT  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
The football sell outs have revealed themselves in TT
« on: August 27, 2020, 12:51:00 AM »
We now know who they are

They have come forward in numbers to support fifa.

So I hope people pay attention and also don’t talk rubbish afterwards

It’s clear as day who is really against TT rising as a footballing power in the region

Furthermore, it also shows how brainwashed the majority of our people are, you see it in the elections and you see it now...

Dependency instead of selfish sufficiency

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The football sell outs have revealed themselves in TT
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 11:05:57 AM »
We now know who they are

It’s clear as day who is really against TT rising as a footballing power in the region

Furthermore, it also shows how brainwashed the majority of our people are, you see it in the elections and you see it now...

Apart from the elections rubbish, for once we agree. FIFA has made a clear grab at power and control

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 12:44:35 PM »
We now know who they are

Watch the bunch of "Follow Fashions" now that some NBA teams took a stand against playing basketball as they realize that there are bigger issues than basketball threatening their dignity and very existence.
Maybe now (because we can't think for ourselves) we might see some of these change their tune.
So what if we get banned. Football is not worth selling your life out for. If we're going to do anything (such as be part of world football) then do it right. What in the world are we teaching our young?
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 11:06:33 PM »
We now know who they are

Watch the bunch of "Follow Fashions" now that some NBA teams took a stand against playing basketball as they realize that there are bigger issues than basketball threatening their dignity and very existence.
Maybe now (because we can't think for ourselves) we might see some of these change their tune.
So what if we get banned. Football is not worth selling your life out for. If we're going to do anything (such as be part of world football) then do it right. What in the world are we teaching our young?

Exactly brother

Why should we set the examples for the kids that they need to bow to these sell outs who destroy our nation and football..

Stand up for what you believe in, it’s  about time, why shouldn’t TT control it’s own path...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 11:13:23 PM »
We now know who they are

Apart from the elections rubbish, for once we agree. FIFA has made a clear grab at power and control

Elections rubbish? Pnm and unc both sold out long time, who do you think has the dictator back? Where do you think Hadad pop up from?

Football is all politics my friend, start realizing the enemy hiding in plain sight or else you will always be fooled

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 04:23:32 AM »
We now know who they are

Elections rubbish? Pnm and unc both sold out long time, who do you think has the dictator back? Where do you think Hadad pop up from?

Football is all politics my friend, start realizing the enemy hiding in plain sight or else you will always be fooled
Here’s where you lose me every time. why is it that whenever we establish a little flow you make a habit of muking it up by going off the deep end with some absurd theory, instead of staying in the middle of the road by keeping sane?

mate the government don’t have time for fifa and their nonsense, in fact there’s nothing in it for the government to involve themselves with this organization, and there’s nothing in it for fifa either, why can’t you get it in your head that there’s no conspiracy, just fifa trying to control the confederations that they could, that is if you let them.

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2020, 12:33:34 PM »
Does anyone recall the reason(s) stated by FIFA for appointing a Normalization Committee?

In trying to fully/better understand the situation, I have searching but not been successful in finding any communication that speaks of the reason(s).
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 03:49:45 PM by Anbrat »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2020, 12:53:01 PM »
Does anyone recall the reason(s) stated by FIFA for appointing a Normalization Committee?

In trying to fully/better understand the situation, I have searching but not been successful in finding any communication that speaks of the reason(s).

Financial insolvency was there reason but that was present during the reign of the dictator...

After 3 months in office, it was determined by fifa that Wallace had more than enough time to turn the tide, which was all inherited debt from the Dictator... upon investigation, fifa intervened bc their corruption would have been exposed.. hence triggering the NC to remove Wallace and team and further sabotage our football... bc even if infantino was brought forward he would be excused and get a slap on the wrist, but the mere scandal and TT being allowed free reign is a threat to the hegemony within the region

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2020, 12:55:59 PM »
We now know who they are

Here’s where you lose me every time. why is it that whenever we establish a little flow you make a habit of muking it up by going off the deep end with some absurd theory, instead of staying in the middle of the road by keeping sane?

mate the government don’t have time for fifa and their nonsense, in fact there’s nothing in it for the government to involve themselves with this organization, and there’s nothing in it for fifa either, why can’t you get it in your head that there’s no conspiracy, just fifa trying to control the confederations that they could, that is if you let them.

Brother it’s more than meets the eye, then govt is indeed intertwined into this but keeps itself well hidden from the line of fire but it operates behind the scenes... it’s always been there and the players involved tells us a lot about the puppeteers

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2020, 12:38:58 AM »
We now know who they are

SO the MOS Shamfa has basically indirectly supported fifa ... threatening that if Wallace doesn’t drop the case and if TT gets banned, the govt will not help football ...

So when you say the govt is not in bed with fifa, what more do you need convincing about?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2020, 06:42:51 AM »
“ d, the govt will not help football ...”

Try to think this through. List the consequences even if remotely possible.
Then list the things government Can do to help football given the circumstance of a FIFA suspension.i.e. your ideas. Please consider all other governmental issues, agencies and purposes.

Remember we have stadiums , a Home of football, many community fields and a lot of world issues.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2020, 01:34:45 AM »
“ d, the govt will not help football ...”

Try to think this through. List the consequences even if remotely possible.
Then list the things government Can do to help football given the circumstance of a FIFA suspension.i.e. your ideas. Please consider all other governmental issues, agencies and purposes.

Remember we have stadiums , a Home of football, many community fields and a lot of world issues.

The govt can help rebuild football by investing a larger part of the budget for sports to the ttfa during the suspension.. meaning giving the money to ttfa under Wallace ... but they won’t do that bc they support Hadad ...

Now once the covid restrictions lift, TT football can actually start on the right track so once the suspension is over, they will have started the rebuild with programs, etc they could also assist in revamping the pro league and get that right on track as people are out of work...

At least the sporting community can survive with Wallace at the helm, Hadad won’t do a damn thing without fifa ...

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2020, 03:17:36 PM »
W ho pays the Piper calls the Tune. It is all about Power. Where Is the Concacaf president in all of this and what is his views.

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2020, 05:20:54 PM »
Don't know where some people get off on making erroneous statements.  Why would a government subsidize professional teams who are in the business to make money?

Amateur sports yes-

If an owner is not capable or does not have the finances to  operate a professional team, then they need to pack up shop.

Past government have made a shamble of sports subsidizes - Life Sport program under one A R- 

I don't believe nor have I seen any concrete or tangible evidence  of  government alignment with the business of TTFA or the appointment of a normalization committee.

The politics that appears to exist seems to be with FIFA and the  elected  leadership-  Let's stick to the issue rather than deflecting or inflicting aspirations on entities that have not proven to be involved in the decisions of FIFA.

1]; } ?>