April 19, 2024, 06:48:55 AM

Author Topic: Does Black Life really Matters in football?  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Does Black Life really Matters in football?
« on: September 26, 2020, 02:19:19 PM »
Does Black Life really Matters in football when Black Life doesn't even care about black lives or can't do anything right without comess and corruption or thieving?

When FIFA using a black woman [Fatma Samoura] to bring down and ban a black country. We was slaves and still being use as one and don't even know it.

When David John Williams leave he own people in shackles and thief all de money and gone.

Jack Warner rip off de entire T&T team and escape scratch free. Who sell out de Jack Warner bribe, not he owe?

When Wallace fight with FIFA ONLY affecting he own people, youths and country and nothing more. Win or lose who really go win in de end.

Who kill Toussaint Louverture from Haiti after he help them win independence.

When Angus Eve threatening and begging for money and he eh coach or train a team since he became youth coach when he should be happy to help out given the coronavirus and TTFA v FIFA situations.

When Dwight Yorke tell T&T he want millions to coach T&T but sucking Man Utd and Ferguson ass for free and then gone and breed a white women. He neglect he own black woman and don't even have a seed to pass on.

Ent Keith Look Loy was Jack Warner right hand man and suck T&T for years.

De whola CONCACAF is against de TTFA and all ah them black.

When VJ Naipaul say he was from Indian and never respected T&T where he did born.

Everybody in this for self praise and nothing more. This is not a fight for betterment but to prove a point and in de end, Wallace win de battle and lose de war.

Wallace not fighting for a purpose, he fighting for a point. He when and hire Peter Miller a man who robbing T&T for years. He went and get AVEC sports and bawl in Nike....  :rotfl:

He was president of de SSFL and did it improve?

We was built to bow and we will continue to do so until we have genuine unity.

I support Wallace 100% if he had the finances to run football.

We get banned on T&T republic day, that is ironic.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 11:30:00 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Does Black Life really Matters in football?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 04:25:53 PM »
Who sell out de Jack Warner bribe, not he owe?

Breds, Jack sell out he own self in plain sight. He was on video saying that the delegates should do whatever they want with the money they got in the brown paperbag.

Even though the high school have been the breathing ground for the national team players, it is not a farm system. High school is to educate first. Sports comes after. If not, TTFA should have their own high school and groom the next generation of pros.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 05:10:41 PM »
The dilemma for me with football in TT is why no one has done right by football, what was so hard to sit down and do a national service to the country by putting yourselves last and the sport first? can you imagine SSFL used to fill the oval to capacity, with people sitting on the roof and on trees just to take in a game? now today the stadium empty with kids cheering from the covered stands only.

We have a pro league and it’s attendance is woeful, I remember going to conference matches and the energy and vibe was electric, the lowest tier in English football drew more crowds than a league cup final in trinidad.

this country has dropped off so very badly as it relates to quality of life. my very first pro league game in TT was a concacaf league qualifier a few years ago, after the game I expressed my disappointment as to why the attendance was so low, one guy told me that people were scared to venture out at night to watch football and the match fees were so very expensive, of course not living there I took his word as final.

the next year I went to carnival and attended a couple of fetes, one in particular was held at the same stadium and even later at night being more dangerous, and the attendance was such where you could hardly move, in other words the place was sold to capacity with ticket prices ranging from 5 times the amount of a football match to the ridiculous. this of course made me furious to think that people would rather spend money to drink and prance than to support our lads.

as I spend more time in trinidad I came to the realization that it wasn’t the people who lacked interest in the game, but it was the whole football fraternity. it was in shambles. there were no home or away teams, all the games were played outside of the community in these large stadiums, the games were poorly organized with no sport shops no regalia no vibe no songs, no car pools or community busses to bring away fans back home safely, it was a complete mess, in other words there was no football culture.

in 2017 I left trinidad for barbados after the carnival to attend a cricket match West Indies vs england, on a night flight over the jet was filled to capacity with white people, to my amazement I wondered why would so much white folks be going to barbados after carnival, it turned out that it was the blami army, a bunch of hardcore cricket fans who travels the world to support the English cricket team.

I reflected and instantly conclude that never in a million years would a bunch of hardcore trinidad sport fans be so organized as to make the trip in the thousands to support their team, not even in trinidad, let alone elsewhere, and this is as a result of the whole society, we are not as dedicated as we were 40 years ago, no one cares enough to nurture any sport, and it doesn’t take money, it takes love and pride in who you are.

In Jamaica stadiums are sold out for athletics every years. people come from far and wide to watch their favorite track and field stars and their new budding prospects, it’s even better than the pen relays with thousands in attendance, their athletics is similar to our soca monarchs and machel mondays. yet we lament when we don’t make it to the gold cup or the World Cup, do we even deserve such honor when we seldom put in the effort? we should be ashamed of ourselves.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 05:23:58 PM by pull stones »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 01:13:50 AM »
In Jamaica stadiums are sold out for athletics every years. people come from far and wide to watch their favorite track and field stars and their new budding prospects, it’s even better than the pen relays with

So you now realize JA are different from Trinis ?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2020, 11:31:59 AM »
Who sell out de Jack Warner bribe, not he owe?

Breds, Jack sell out he own self in plain sight. He was on video saying that the delegates should do whatever they want with the money they got in the brown paperbag.

Even though the high school have been the breathing ground for the national team players, it is not a farm system. High school is to educate first. Sports comes after. If not, TTFA should have their own high school and groom the next generation of pros.

Who record de bribe, a f00cking ghost.

De SSFL is always de feeder even before Wallace, you missing de point, when Wallace came as president, did the league improve.

Wake up nah breads

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2020, 11:24:16 PM »

Dude, there is a video of Jack  saying those words. It happen when Ben Haniman came to TT to lobby CFU when he was running for the FIFA president post.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 01:46:27 AM »

Dude, there is a video of Jack  saying those words. It happen when Ben Haniman came to TT to lobby CFU when he was running for the FIFA president post.

You need to retire.

So Jack record he self making a bribe?

My point is, somebody record it and sell him out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2020, 09:35:09 AM »

You need to retire.

Sam, I don't know if it was a sellout or not. I remember seeing that video. So if someone film and sold him out, what it your point now. The fact is Jack could have done more for Caribbean as a fifa admin. The man was in the seat of power for 28 yrs. He could have done better job of infrastructure for the smaller Caribbean countries. But he wanted a cut in everything. And little got accomplished. The center of excellence was touted big thing for TT, and what real deal in the end? It all ended with it being part of Jack's empire.  You need to retire.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2020, 11:55:56 PM »
It never did..

Has Africa won a World Cup, or the Caribbean?

Have they even run fifa without answering to Europe?

There’s your answer

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2020, 01:48:11 AM »

You need to retire.

Sam, I don't know if it was a sellout or not. I remember seeing that video. So if someone film and sold him out, what it your point now. The fact is Jack could have done more for Caribbean as a fifa admin. The man was in the seat of power for 28 yrs. He could have done better job of infrastructure for the smaller Caribbean countries. But he wanted a cut in everything. And little got accomplished. The center of excellence was touted big thing for TT, and what real deal in the end? It all ended with it being part of Jack's empire.  You need to retire.

You missing de point of de thread ole man, I eh care for JW.

1]; } ?>