April 27, 2024, 03:50:55 PM

Author Topic: FS1 and ESPN.  (Read 428 times)

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FS1 and ESPN.
« on: February 02, 2021, 03:23:00 AM »
I'm promising myself that by the next world cup i should be able to communicate in spanish so i could watch football without being annoyed by these nutty bias yankee sports channels with that haitian ass licker murice edo and ginger side kick the lanky wanker has been, lal...ass.

i don't know who saw the game on FS1 but it was down right disrespectful that they only gave coverage to their players, including the coin toss where they deliberately excluded our team where you couldn't even tell who was captaining the TT team because they kept the camera solely on paul ariola, and i think it was done intentional.

during the game i couldn't tell when hackshaw and jabari mitchel came into the game, because their commentators were too busy and distracted pumping up their own team while ignoring the TT changes, even during the fouls no TT players names were mention when they were being hacked by the golden boy team. in all honesty i will never support that team, hope the next opponent they meet bring them back down to earth.

1]; } ?>