March 28, 2024, 07:07:58 AM

Author Topic: C team struggles  (Read 897 times)

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
C team struggles
« on: January 31, 2021, 08:23:58 PM »
These USA academies producing top talent . Many signing for teams in EU. This is our C team but Muckette, Angeron and Telfer look decent . Safe trip back home for the boys! I sure hope that my judgement on Fenwick is premature. Only time will tell!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: C team struggles
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2021, 09:06:11 PM »
These USA academies producing top talent . Many signing for teams in EU. This is our C team but Muckette, Angeron and Telfer look decent . Safe trip back home for the boys! I sure hope that my judgement on Fenwick is premature. Only time will tell!

That doh mean yuh will be wrong but I wouldn't put him on the gallows for an outcome that was foreseeable. I would like to hear his comments to the US media. And, although we could walk him in the direction of the hangman for making the decision to play the US outside of a scrimmage, there's always useful info to be had in a defeat.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 09:09:00 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 09:55:03 PM »

That doh mean yuh will be wrong but I wouldn't put him on the gallows for an outcome that was foreseeable. I would like to hear his comments to the US media. And, although we could walk him in the direction of the hangman for making the decision to play the US outside of a scrimmage, there's always useful info to be had in a defeat.
i think fenwick should rethinks using these new faces, they need time to grow and fall in with the older crew. i admit i was wrong to think that we could shed cyrus and the old crew this easily, these boys need to learn how to pass the ball under pressure.

Offline Cruyff

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 07:15:10 AM »
This is international football so there is no excuse for the lack of basic tactical understanding the team displayed.

Once the commissioner of police is actively involved in football, only for self interest to buy a place for his son on the team who wasn’t even a school boy standout then we are ALL to blame!!!!

Fenwick is going to feed the masses with tons of excuses about lack of preparation, COVID, the ban but I don’t see with even our full team, with him in charge how are we going to qualify for a World Cup playing against the A teams of, Mexico, USA, Canada, Jamaica, Costa Rica and Honduras to name a few. I guess only time will tell!!

Wasn’t this team in training at the police barracks months before? If so, what was our game plan in attacking, defending and in transition? Fenwick just left players to do as they please! It looks like he surely missed his sidekick Gary on the sidelines to tell him what to do. Hilarious!!

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 07:22:40 AM »
WOW....did you copy and past that post here too.....You real hating on the Commissioner boy.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2021, 10:19:28 AM »
WOW....did you copy and past that post here too.....You real hating on the Commissioner boy.
right......he mentioned the bloke in every post, it’s like he has a personal with GG and his son wow. so contemptuous. and the thing is that I don’t even think that lad got a run out yesterday. some trinis could be so bloody petty.

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2021, 12:16:46 PM »
If GG son secured a contract at Coleraine FC in Ireland then he must be able to add value to that team. I don't think GG has connections at that club to get him a pro contract. We need to be more logical in our criticism and as noted above, the player did not even see the field. We should give this young footballer a chance.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2021, 05:07:34 PM »
Because of this game we now know some of the players who have no chance of ever playing for TnT again. We also now know that TF may not be ready for the international game...we shall see what happens when he gets our better players back.

Oh and the Mods need to holla at this Cryuff fella man, he's annoying with this commissioner BS.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>