April 26, 2024, 07:54:27 PM

Author Topic: Another Canuck in England.....  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Winnipeg Fury

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Another Canuck in England.....
« on: April 04, 2005, 04:19:19 PM »
The Edmonton Journal reported that Middlesbrough has offered 15 year old Morinville product Shaun Saiko a contract.
Saiko plays for the Edmonton club Juventus and has played at the U14, U15, and U16 provincal teams. He was offered the contract after being part of two international tours with the University of Alberta's Green and Gold soccer academy.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
Re: Another Canuck in England.....
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 04:49:47 PM »
and?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 05:07:35 PM »
another protege of Trin's SH

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 06:20:19 PM »
Imagine canada doing this what jablotheh cannot take a tour and expose some players .Dont hate jablotheh cannot sign up fuh the dallas cup etc etc
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 06:37:43 PM »
triniman yuh proud ent? Anodder Canuck in England.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2005, 06:42:34 PM »
YEAH YUH EH TELL DEM IS ALL DEM ENGLISH MEN LIVING IN CANADA WHOCONTACTING DEY BATTY  PARTNERS IN ENGLAND FUH TRY OUTS FUH DEM BOYS.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2005, 09:02:01 AM »
The Edmonton Journal reported that Middlesbrough has offered 15 year old Morinville product Shaun Saiko a contract.
Saiko plays for the Edmonton club Juventus and has played at the U14, U15, and U16 provincal teams. He was offered the contract after being part of two international tours with the University of Alberta's Green and Gold soccer academy.

I think dat we should ban you from dis site! What is yuh point? what dis have tuh do wit we? nobody in trini cares aabout the new canadian in england so please stop posting shit! hears what, if its so important to you, write it down and put in on yuh refridgerator!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2005, 09:52:31 AM »

that is one reason why canada always qualify fuh the world youth championship and why we always get 6 and 7 from the usa mexico and costarica

SO STAY AND MAKE YUH DUMB COMMENTS MAY BE CONNECTION AND JABLOTHEH CAN LEARN

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Winnipeg Fury

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2005, 05:50:46 PM »

I think dat we should ban you from dis site! What is yuh point? what dis have tuh do wit we? nobody in trini cares aabout the new canadian in england so please stop posting shit! hears what, if its so important to you, write it down and put in on yuh refridgerator!

Eh Andre, if you don't want to read my posts, that's fine by me.  But if you want to cry about them, just because T&T is getting spanked and only made the Hex  because of a cushy group, then go f*ck yourself.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2005, 06:50:44 PM »
WF - You can stop your whining about T&T's qualifiying group now.  Fact is we just drew with Costa Rica, the same team that beat you twice in your "difficult" group, including 3-1 in Canada.  Of course you're going to say "but we beat Guatemala in Guatemala" but the truth is in that match they had absolutely nothing to play for, just like you did and still do.  It is now pretty obvious that T&T deserves to be in the Hex before Canada and our chances of coming at least 4th are even better now with a proper coach in place.  If we beat Panama at home next match we are likely to be tied for 3rd with Guatemala and Costa Rica on 4 points.  Anything can happen after that.  The T&T bandwagon is still rolling so feel free to jump on board!

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2005, 08:43:31 PM »

That's great news Winney..doh worry with dem..man posting bout Liverpool, who getting married, boy from Portugal who Che trying to sign..the list is long. You get my point. Non Trini related stuff and no body eh complain..me, you and trini man will celebrate this good news!

BTW.. doh forget to back Amesy (oops this may get moved now).

Offline Winnipeg Fury

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2005, 09:26:40 AM »
WF - You can stop your whining about T&T's qualifiying group now.  Fact is we just drew with Costa Rica, the same team that beat you twice in your "difficult" group, including 3-1 in Canada.  Of course you're going to say "but we beat Guatemala in Guatemala" but the truth is in that match they had absolutely nothing to play for, just like you did and still do.  It is now pretty obvious that T&T deserves to be in the Hex before Canada and our chances of coming at least 4th are even better now with a proper coach in place.  If we beat Panama at home next match we are likely to be tied for 3rd with Guatemala and Costa Rica on 4 points.  Anything can happen after that.  The T&T bandwagon is still rolling so feel free to jump on board!

The verdict is still out on the Hex, but 1 point out of 9 and last place  is hardly something to celebrate.  Guatemala was a crucial match as is Panama.  If you don't get full points off Panama, it's over.

I'm also not convinced a high profle foreign coach is the answer.  He is giving himself little prep time, and T&T is already in the basement.  Time will tell.  The best I've ever seen T&T play was in the 2000 Gold Cup and BSC was the man in charge.

In the meantime, Andre can continue to f*ck himself.

Offline Winnipeg Fury

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2005, 09:29:58 AM »

Don't worry about me.  I've been posting here longer than most of these clowns that just jumped on the bandwagon. (but thanks anyways.  By the way, it sounds like TO will have MLS in 2007.)

That's great news Winney..doh worry with dem..man posting bout Liverpool, who getting married, boy from Portugal who Che trying to sign..the list is long. You get my point. Non Trini related stuff and no body eh complain..me, you and trini man will celebrate this good news!

BTW.. doh forget to back Amesy (oops this may get moved now).

1]; } ?>