April 18, 2024, 08:49:16 PM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs Guadeloupe Game (16-June-2023)  (Read 2780 times)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs Guadeloupe Game (16-June-2023)
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2023, 10:53:42 AM »
From what I understand, Concacaf hasn't made a ruling on this as yet because they are waiting on Nicaragua to provide the documents. Usually it's a 24hr to 7 day period to provide the documents. So some news should come out by Monday. Concacaf would be stupid to have the match played, only to make the results of the Guadeloupe game mean nothing. Also, Bahamas would be missing out on a chance to qualify, if Concacaf demonstrated complete oversight on this

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2023, 05:26:16 PM »
Once we get promoted to group A I am good 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2023, 03:31:24 PM »
From what I understand, Concacaf hasn't made a ruling on this as yet because they are waiting on Nicaragua to provide the documents. Usually it's a 24hr to 7 day period to provide the documents. So some news should come out by Monday. Concacaf would be stupid to have the match played, only to make the results of the Guadeloupe game mean nothing. Also, Bahamas would be missing out on a chance to qualify, if Concacaf demonstrated complete oversight on this
i've lost all confidence in montagliani and his administrators, they are all puppets of the bald headed mobster, in fact the only federation who Fcks him off is europa, they seem to be the only ones that have the testicular fortitude to tell FIFA where to get off, all the rest of confederation bosses act like penniless beggars.

as for concacaf, i believe they are nothing without CFU, and it's high time some one of these tailless monkeys in the caribbean region man up, take CFU away from the crooked elements and lobby for our own confederation, we are 35 strong, so what do we need NORTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA FOR?

1]; } ?>