April 27, 2024, 10:46:47 AM

Author Topic: We like the pressure  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
We like the pressure
« on: November 12, 2005, 07:51:21 PM »
It seems as if this T&T plays best under pressure. All 4 games we won were absolutely must win. We produced the goods and won under pressure. It was only when we went a goal down there was some urgency in attack. I think now that we have to win in Bahrain the team will have the necessary motivation to succeed. We need just 1 goal in Bahrain.

I AM A SOCA WARRIOR

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We like the pressure
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 07:58:08 PM »
We need just 1 goal in Bahrain.

We need to stop thinking like that; we just need one goal. We need more than that we need to completely demolish Bharain we need to prove to all the idiots that spewing racism on the site that we didn't buy a spot. We need more than just one goal. We need a WIN. So that we could shut up all the haters out there. That's what we need.  >:(

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 08:00:29 PM »
well the hater is not even bahraini ... check his post history lol

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 08:09:16 PM »
we have to score two goals against  bahrain . Leading 1 nil  is no lead  really
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 08:11:46 PM »
if we score 2 i wud say we safe
cuz then if they score 2  we would go through 3-3 on away goals
so  they wud have to score 3 to go through which i dont see them doing against us

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 08:44:05 PM »
is it just me or does latas have 1 game on, 1 game not so on.  i think he due for a cracker on wednesday.

Offline Arouca

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
We Cannot give Up
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 08:45:49 PM »
First and foremost we aint lose..thats a plus..Although on aggregate they have the better of us thats okay..We know we can score on them so they will have that to study..Futhermore,it showed both teams have a healthy respect for each other although Bahrain was very unsportmanlike.Never mind..We have alot of positive things from this Game which would help us overcome them in Bahrain..Example Whitley this fella is a force to be reckon with..Question what if Latas was on top of his game?Ah murda..
We need to work on our Defence in order to go tru wednesday...But hey we will Qualify..them boy and them are Warriors to the end..We just need to go back to the Drawing board and have faith in our team as well as Don Leo..We cannot become Complacent right now and point Fingers...
Raspect

Offline bahraini

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2005, 09:07:46 PM »
We need just 1 goal in Bahrain.

We need to stop thinking like that; we just need one goal. We need more than that we need to completely demolish Bharain we need to prove to all the idiots that spewing racism on the site that we didn't buy a spot. We need more than just one goal. We need a WIN. So that we could shut up all the haters out there. That's what we need.  >:(

in ur dreams huh

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2005, 11:05:32 PM »
Bahraini i go let yuh throw yuh talk as much as yuh want now...cuz we boys eh play to their potential and de ting is yours did....but that being said, we have seen that bahrain is a side we shud definitely beat....they cant hold us goalless on our bad day therefore come wednesday we will opvercome! Have no fear warriors that is not needed now! We have seen that apparently we boys like de pressure! it causes little stress for us but we shall pull through!!!
Go TnT no faith lost!
Back in Trini...

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 12:01:51 AM »
i not sure if i like the way our defenders like to dribble in the back, its one thing to be comfortable with the ball at your feet and play it from defense but on multiple occassions lawrence and  spann put themselves under pressure by trying to dribble players from the back. In the defensive third of the field there should be 0% creativity, play it simple. bahrain strike me as having very little to offer going forward. We will take care of business when we need to as we have previously shown. Everything will be good
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

1]; } ?>