March 28, 2024, 12:32:38 PM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs French Guiana (06-Jul-2021)  (Read 7156 times)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs French Guiana(06-Jul-2021)
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2021, 04:45:36 PM »
Frenderup won the game. He almost save 2. But 1 was all we need.

Must say they look very comfortable taking penalty shots

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2021, 04:47:43 PM »
dis is why I said every game is ah test we have to see consistency to claim any ting else
I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2021, 04:49:01 PM »
We are having difficulty accepting that each match is a test.

not just a test but a true test. We are having this difficulty  :D :D

2001 same mentality as 2021 - OLD MAN DINOSAURS MENTALITY :D

::) ::) ::) reality almost come home, small brain need to stop tryin to wear big brain pants....dey doh fit yuh
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 04:51:08 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2021, 04:49:35 PM »
Heart attack. .

But it shouldn't have come down to this. Congratulations to the team. A lot of work still needs to get done. Mexico awaits..

FG outplayed us. They deserve the win.

Like I said, these guys under the French system. They may not be Div.1, but they can outclass us on any given day. I am almost sure they were playing dead to ketch cobo alive. They were probably training hell hard and ready for well tail. Angus have some work to do. He better get it right. Congrats and good luck.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 04:53:39 PM by Deeks »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2021, 04:57:53 PM »
Heart attack. .

But it shouldn't have come down to this. Congratulations to the team. A lot of work still needs to get done. Mexico awaits..

FG outplayed us. They deserve the win.

Like I said, these guys under the French system. They may not be Div.1, but they can outclass us on any given day. I am almost sure they were playing dead to ketch cobo alive. They were probably training hell hard and ready for well tail. Angus have some work to do. [\b] He better get it right. Congrats and good luck.

Angus alone ?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2021, 05:04:29 PM »
We kept trying to play target man knockdown but had nobody coming up fast enough to get second balls, the few time we did get ah man up, we actually threatened and could have scored, we also missed a runner up front, but d weather could take some blame for that

still though there were some worries thing seen
I pity the fool....

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2021, 05:07:21 PM »
Oh lahd dat was a stress. Frenderup the hero and the boys held their nerve. Not 1 penalty missed
I think we needed Bateau and L Garcia for these games.
We can't afford to have anything less than our full squad anymore.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2021, 05:10:14 PM »
A win is a win so I'm taking it. Even if its a sloppy one. Not a good game today by any means but we can only get better. The two injuries and the weather I think really played a part. Reon Moore looks a better player than Lobo tbh and Molino needs to play closer to goal. Peters didn't rly look good today but there's a lot of room for improvement from everyone. Proud still

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2021, 05:12:29 PM »
http://firstrowsportes.com/
Have links

I couldn't get any to work

This one works

http://live.jokerswidget.org/freelivematch/908081014793680.html

Thanks my regular links let me down today.
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2021, 05:21:04 PM »
Judah and Hyland injury change the pace of the game. The FG goal was a result of losing Hyland.

Our 2nd goal was onside.. ref was crap.

After I see FG score in the 2nd half, O thought that was it.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2021, 05:30:43 PM »
Haiti getting it done. 2 - 0.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2021, 05:37:27 PM »

In control, 3-0

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2021, 05:38:55 PM »

In control, 3-0

haiti looking up to it tournament wise
I pity the fool....

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2021, 05:51:42 PM »

In control, 3-0

haiti looking up to it tournament wise

Creating chances and taking full advantage of any opportunity. I hope the TT is in the stands watching the game.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2021, 06:09:09 PM »
How did we play against today's 'test' against French Guiana? yes French Guiana?  :D

What a mess

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2021, 06:11:32 PM »
 :D :D that 6-1 Montserrat lil hype means absolutely nothing now. And we only played a team one gear better in French Guiana

listen to what T&T goalkeeper had to say about T&T performance. I applaud the man for being honest. T&T played shit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSD7llexjGU

« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 06:14:57 PM by Sando prince »

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2021, 06:15:45 PM »
take it for what it is- sometimes you win ugly and sometimes you lose some unfortunate ones which could have  been within your grasp.
Today we got a result we needed as oppose to  last month when all we needed was a goal. So I simply say congrats and with two matches down and  a little more  details to work with the coach has  accomplished in two games what was set out before him. Next  another test. Got through 'Common Entrance '  not GCE.
 :rotfl: :yellowcard:

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2021, 06:36:40 PM »
:D :D that 6-1 Montserrat lil hype means absolutely nothing now. And we only played a team one gear better in French Guiana

listen to what T&T goalkeeper had to say about T&T performance. I applaud the man for being honest. T&T played shit!

If Frenderup was included by Lawrence, I doubt we would've been in this position.

If we lost the game, I doubt Frenderup would be flying across the Atlantic for future games.

Frenderup now OWNS that spot between the pipes. Phillip and Foncette lucky if they ever play for the NT again.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2021, 06:43:01 PM »
until we see some kinda consistency every game is test......even against ah Sunday league side is ah test, we regress bad over especially over d last 5 or so years, I go into each game with cautious optimism because I understand d shit lane we in 

I ent sure Eve can fix dat cross ball defending in one week because it lookin ah chronic issue, how in d hell do you breaks from a point blank shot with yuh goalie blinded
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 06:52:42 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2021, 06:51:17 PM »
Match Highlights

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TObTeOTbzqM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TObTeOTbzqM</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2021, 07:00:12 PM »

If Frenderup was included by Lawrence, I doubt we would've been in this position.

If we lost the game, I doubt Frenderup would be flying across the Atlantic for future games.

Frenderup now OWNS that spot between the pipes. Phillip and Foncette lucky if they ever play for the NT again.

hello there delusional DL fan. Dennis PISS POOR record as coach and the catastrophic impact it had on our football goes way beyond just the goalkeeper position and goalkeeper contribution

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2021, 07:05:08 PM »
The first 30mins belonged to us. The last 55mins were FGs. Too many times we take the lead and then let the team grow in the game.

Despite the outcome I do think if Judah and Khaleem stayed in the game, we would have had a convincing win.

Now Haiti just got it done against Bermuda. Smelled blood and had a meal. Bermuda kept on fighting. But the Haitians showed no complacency with getting it done.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2021, 07:08:10 PM »

hello there delusional DL fan. Dennis PISS POOR record as coach and the catastrophic impact it had on our football goes way beyond just the goalkeeper position and goalkeeper contribution

Far from a DL fan for coach. Although I would rather have DL over Fenwick. I'm trying to point out of how much better Frenderup is compared to the previous keepers.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2021, 07:33:31 PM »

I hope they keep up their hard work and service cause you never know when they might be needed. Like Shaka and Jack. Supporters could be great or dump on the team, we don’t have to train to talk shit, but all these guys have to show up everyday, work their asses off to face successes or embarrassment and live with their play, good or bad. Thanks for your work guys, now turn it up. Stay healthy, we need you at your best. Good Luck all. Again thanks for the extended run.

Add: wait nah, is Mexico we beating on Saturday, ahready?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 07:40:16 PM by maxg »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2021, 08:29:06 PM »

I hope they keep up their hard work and service cause you never know when they might be needed. Like Shaka and Jack. Supporters could be great or dump on the team, we don’t have to train to talk shit, but all these guys have to show up everyday, work their asses off to face successes or embarrassment and live with their play, good or bad. Thanks for your work guys, now turn it up. Stay healthy, we need you at your best. Good Luck all. Again thanks for the extended run.

Add: wait nah, is Mexico we beating on Saturday, ahready?
:beermug:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2021, 08:57:03 PM »
Oh lahd dat was a stress. Frenderup the hero and the boys held their nerve. Not 1 penalty missed
I think we needed Bateau and L Garcia for these games.
We can't afford to have anything less than our full squad anymore.

Their absence gave two other players the opportunity to play under pressure and although we at times complicated our fate, hopefully something was learned.

This year has produced some quality penalty battles. Although not all the penalties were fashionable (at would ah bawl if a man had attempted a Panenka and missed; ah only down for that as a neutral!), what matters is getting the job done.

Saturday will come quickly.

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 06, 2021, 09:29:03 PM »
Yuh know Sometimes yuh win ugly then again sometimes  you lose when everyone expected you to win.
But say what we accomplished phase 1 - qualify to group - just needed to  get what we wanted to accomplish.

Under the circumstances- well done- is only two games and the competition ahead is much tougher but we got take the moral victory.
Congrats team - players and coaches- playing against Mexico is what each player should  be dreaming of.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 06, 2021, 09:53:24 PM »
Guadeloupe just punch dey ticket. Ah tink they reach 12 penalties

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 06, 2021, 10:26:22 PM »
Yuh know Sometimes yuh win ugly then again sometimes  you lose when everyone expected you to win.
But say what we accomplished phase 1 - qualify to group - just needed to  get what we wanted to accomplish.

Under the circumstances- well done- is only two games and the competition ahead is much tougher but we got take the moral victory.
Congrats team - players and coaches- playing against Mexico is what each player should  be dreaming of.

Guada and Guatemala are two good teams. Played end to end football. But one had to go by way of PKs. By the way Arg beat Col. by PKs also. Plenty football yesterday. But congrats to the team.  I don't expect them to beat Mex. I will surprise if they pull off a tie. Mex. has been play football constantly. Going on tours overseas while we stuck at home. They are more than match fit.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2021, 11:18:27 PM »

Guada and Guatemala are two good teams. Played end to end football. But one had to go by way of PKs. By the way Arg beat Col. by PKs also. Plenty football yesterday. But congrats to the team.  I don't expect them to beat Mex. I will surprise if they pull off a tie. Mex. has been play football constantly. Going on tours overseas while we stuck at home. They are more than match fit.
Is 11 v 11 and things can play out in a game beyond anyone's imagination, will see how it play out on Sunday
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

1]; } ?>