March 28, 2024, 07:48:37 AM

Author Topic: Thread for T&T vs Guatemala (18-Jul-2021)  (Read 9230 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Thread for T&T vs Guatemala (18-Jul-2021)
« on: July 07, 2021, 03:18:51 PM »
As usual, any updates/scores, shout-outs, reports, predictions, views, etc, on the T&T vs Guatemala Concacaf Gold Cup Group A game at the Toyota Stadium in Texas from 10pm on the 18th of July 2021 will be posted here, this way, we can maintain the message board and not make it look too scrappy with un-necessary or related headlines and postings on game day.

For the internet users, you can follow the game at:

To be updated.

Possible Online Streams.

To be updated.

Possible TV Station.

Fox Sports 2, FuboTV, Galavision.

Trinidad & Tobago Squad

Goalkeepers:

Adrian Foncette (Police FC), Nicklas Frenderup (Ranheim Il—Denmark), Marvin Phillip (Unattached);

Defenders:

Radanfah Abu Bakr (Unattached), Aubrey David (Deportivo Saprissa—Costa Rica), Justin Garcia (Defence Force), Curtis Gonzales (Defence Force), Jelani Peters (Pittsburgh Riverhounds—USA), Triston Hodge (Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC—USA), Alvin Jones (Unattached), Ross Russell Jr (Terminix La Horquetta Rangers), Jesse Williams (Unattached), Mekeil Williams (Pittsburgh Riverhounds—USA), Noah Powder (Real Salt Lake—USA);

Midfielders:

Hashim Arcia (Defence Force), Andre Fortune II (Memphis 901 FC—USA), Duane Muckette (Unattached), Molik Khan (Club Sando), Kevin Molino (Columbus Crew—USA), Neveal Hackshaw (Indy Eleven—USA), Khaleem Hyland (Al Batin—Saudi Arabia), Judah Garcia (Unattached);

Forwards:

Marcus Joseph (Unattached), Isaiah Lee (Terminix La Horquetta Rangers), Reon Moore (Defence Force), Ryan Telfer (Atletico Ottawa—Canada).

Coach - Angus Eve (TRI).

Guatemala Squad

Goalkeepers:

Nicholas Hagen (Sabail), Ricardo Jerez (Municipal), Braulio Linares (Antigua).

Defenders:

Kervin Garcia (Coban Imperial), Gerardo Gordillo (UTC), Moises Hernandez (Antigua), Matan Peleg (Hapoel Kfar Saba), Wilson Pineda (Guastatoya), Jose Carlos Pinto (Comunicaciones), Stheven Robels (Comunicaciones).

Midfielders:

Rudy Barrientos (Municipal), Marvin Ceballos (Leones Negros), Marco Dominguez (Antigua), Luis Martinez (Guastatoya), John Mendez (Municipal), Jose Ruiz (Coban Imperial), Oscar Santis (Comunicaciones), Rodrigo Saravia (Comunicaciones).

Forwards:

Jairo Arreola (Antigua), Robin Betancourth (Coban Imperial), Darwin Lom (California United Strikers), Jose Carlos Martinez (Municipal), Jorge Vargas (Guastatoya).

Coach - Rafael Loredo (MEX).

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 07:39:42 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Who are Curacao and what is Guus Hiddink doing there?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 07:07:22 AM »
Who are Curacao and what is Guus Hiddink doing there?
By Paul Okey (planetsport.com)

Guus Hiddink has managed European giants such as PSV, Valencia, Real Madrid and Chelsea, and twice led the Netherlands national team, so there was some surprise when he was named manager of Curacao - an island more noted for baseball than soccer.

And there was no one more shocked than their manager at the time, Remko Bicentini.

Bicentini had picked up the reins from Patrick Kluivert in 2016, guiding the tiny island nation to their first Caribbean Cup success in 2017 and the quarter-final of the 2019 Gold Cup.

A 1-0 last-eight defeat to the USA showed Curacao - population 160,000 - could compete with the region's big guns. However, with the qualification stages for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar on the horizon, the Curacao Football Federation decided a change was needed.

Unfortunately, they failed to tell Bicentini, who only found out when his daughter got in touch to say she had seen Hiddink being interviewed about his new role.

"I am very disappointed in Guus Hiddink," said Bicentini.

The move was not well received by the players, either, with Perth Glory centre-back Darryl Lachman one of a number to voice their disapproval at the way the situation was managed.

For Hiddink, however, it was another potential underdog story to add to his incredible World Cup history.

Having guided both the unfancied South Korea and Russia to the last four of the competition and overseen Australia's first qualification in 32 years, the chance to take the 80th-ranked side to Qatar was an opportunity too good to turn down.

Hiddink said: "It may not be obvious, but it was difficult to say 'no'.

"Curacao has made good steps in recent years.

"I would like to help the players and staff to get one step higher in the international ladder."

Hiddink's reign began impressively with a 5-0 win over St Vincent and the Grenadines, which was quickly followed by a 2-1 success over Cuba.

Huddersfield Town's Juninho Bacuna scored his first two goals for Curacao in the win over St Vincent and was joined in the side by older brother Leandro, who is currently at Cardiff City.

Coventry City's Gervane Kastaneer is also part of the squad, while Hiddink has set his sights on persuading a number of Dutch players to switch their allegiances to a country which was only formed in 2011 after the Greater Antilles were dissolved.

A FIFA rule change means a player who has earned up to three caps before the age of 21 can switch allegiances. It has allowed Hiddink to call on the services of RKC Waalwijk's former Newcastle United defensive midfielder Vurnon Anita, who was born in the capital, Willemstad.

Manchester United winger Tahith Chong, also born in Willemstad, is another earmarked for a call-up, as is Vitesse Arnhem's Riechedly Bazoer.

However, 24-year-old Bazoer has so far resisted, insisting a recall to the Oranje squad is his primary focus.

Speaking about the possibility of bolstering his side with players who have family ties to the island, Hiddink said: "A career could go wrong for a while, or there will be a new policy and then you can be disqualified as a player. This is a shame when you are so young. Now the boys still have the opportunity to build an international career."

The Dutch links are not just restricted to the personnel side either, with Curacao employing a style of soccer borne out of Kluivert's schooling at Ajax and in direct contrast to the negative tactics of some of their Caribbean rivals.

Neat possession-based soccer allowed them to thrash the British Virgin Islands 8-0 and draw with Guatemala to top their group and move one step closer to Qatar. However, it was Kluivert at the helm again on a temporary basis after Hiddink contracted COVID.

The Dutch legend was allowed leave from his academy director role at Barcelona but was unable to prevent Los Azules bowing out on aggregate at the hands of Panama.

A 2-1 away defeat was followed by a 0-0 draw in Willemstad to end the World Cup dream, despite an impassioned pre-match message from Hiddink. A Jarchinio Antonia shot which hit the bar was as close as the hosts got to levelling, although they had to be thankful for a Eloy Room penalty save just after half-time for keeping them in the game.

Despite the exit, Kluivert is set to continue in his interim role through the Gold Cup, with Hiddink still not well enough to return to his post.

El Salvador, Mexico and Trinidad and Tobago make up their group and there is a quiet confidence among Curacaoans that an escape from the group is possible - even without Hiddink working his qualification magic.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs Curaçao (18-Jul-2021)
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 09:09:14 AM »
This is a very tough game for us.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 09:47:36 AM »
Curacao dealing with a Covid outbreak in its squad ahead of its Gold Cup opener tomorrow against El Salvador.

https://twitter.com/ArnoldcommaJon/status/1413522802720845826/photo/1
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 09:49:10 AM by royal »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Concacaf Statement – Curacao Delegation at 2021 Gold Cup
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2021, 05:57:39 PM »
Concacaf Statement – Curacao Delegation at 2021 Gold Cup
Concacaf.com

All national teams participating in this summer’s Concacaf Gold Cup are following strict health and safety protocols, including regular COVID-19 testing.

Ahead of the start of the Gold Cup Group Stage, all competing national teams went through several rounds of testing and, unfortunately, the Curaçao delegation returned a significant number of positive results across their staff and players in the last round of testing.

All of the individuals were immediately isolated, and Concacaf and the Curaçao Football Federation are ensuring that they are being offered the necessary support.

Although several Curacao players returned a negative test result, local state guidelines require several of them to isolate due to being close contacts of those who tested positive. In light of these circumstances, Concacaf and the Curaçao Football Federation have mutually agreed that Curaçao will not participate in the Gold Cup.

Concacaf and the Curacao Football Federation have made every effort to find a solution that would enable Curaçao to compete, however the health and safety of the Curaçao players and staff, and all participants in the tournament, must be prioritized.

The next highest ranked team from the Gold Cup Preliminary Round (Prelims) is Guatemala. This is based on performance on the field (wins, draws and goal difference) in the Prelims matches played at DRV PNK Stadium in South Florida from July 2 to 6. On this basis and per the Gold Cup regulations, the Concacaf Council has unanimously approved an emergency proposal for Guatemala to replace Curaçao in Group A.

Guatemala’s first Gold Cup Group Stage match against El Salvador will be played on Sunday, July 11 at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas. Further details will be confirmed as soon as possible.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 06:31:48 PM »
Huge news!
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2021, 07:32:28 PM »
Wey boy that's a big shift. Sorry for Curacao and Kluivert. I was looking forward to it. Tallman hadda change the thread title now.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 07:38:04 PM »
Huge news!

Yes. But I hope you ain't implying that it is a benefit for us? We haven't played the new Curacao with the introduction of top flight Dutch boys. I was hoping to see this game. But it is what it is.

So once we have a higher goals for than El Salvador, we can pull a tie and qualify.. Not sure if that really proves or tests the team. However as the saying goes, "we go take dat".

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2021, 08:06:07 PM »
Concacaf, do the logical thing,  fill that spot with French Guyana or Bermuda.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 09:29:16 PM »
So guess who replace Curacao?

Guatemala. We play them last game.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2021, 11:33:23 PM »
Speaking with former national player Mike Grayson. He said the small nations have had  a difficult time preparing their teams because of the covid situation. Everybody wants  to prepare their team, but nobody wants to contract covid. The US, Mex, Canada, CR have had the resources to isolate and training while under medical supervision. At the same time being able to play regular league and friendly competitions. Small islands and country dont have the resources to do that.

This make our group real tough. I have seen Guatemala play Guadeloupe. Both sides were good. Guatemala lost on PKs. I can't say anything on Curacao because I have not see them play in ages. It will be extremely tough for our guys especially with the injuries we have.  Good Luck Warriors.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 11:36:22 PM by Deeks »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2021, 12:39:36 AM »
Speaking with former national player Mike Grayson. He said the small nations have had  a difficult time preparing their teams because of the covid situation. Everybody wants  to prepare their team, but nobody wants to contract covid. The US, Mex, Canada, CR have had the resources to isolate and training while under medical supervision. At the same time being able to play regular league and friendly competitions. Small islands and country dont have the resources to do that.

This make our group real tough. I have seen Guatemala play Guadeloupe. Both sides were good. Guatemala lost on PKs. I can't say anything on Curacao because I have not see them play in ages. It will be extremely tough for our guys especially with the injuries we have.  Good Luck Warriors.
what you on about mate, guatemala is a soft side compared with curacao. the central amerucans are not as speedy and physically challenging as these caribbean teams. i believe that we dodged a great challenge, there's no doubt about it, curacao is much better technically and physically and even mexico will struggle to beat them, but that's just my opinion.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2021, 03:49:46 AM »
Curacao dealing with a Covid outbreak in its squad ahead of its Gold Cup opener tomorrow against El Salvador.

https://twitter.com/ArnoldcommaJon/status/1413522802720845826/photo/1

A forensic investigation may burrow a rabbit hole. Things that make you go "hmmm". Having read that, even more curious.

Also wonder how this impacts Curacao's $US 100, 000.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2021, 06:04:44 AM »
Huge news!

Yes. But I hope you ain't implying that it is a benefit for us? We haven't played the new Curacao with the introduction of top flight Dutch boys. I was hoping to see this game. But it is what it is.

So once we have a higher goals for than El Salvador, we can pull a tie and qualify.. Not sure if that really proves or tests the team. However as the saying goes, "we go take dat".

Yeah, this could either way....i too was curious to see how we match up vs Kluivert side but that said, Guat fear us from long time, but this is a different TT side.  No easy games in this GC especially with where our football is, so let's see...give it your all guys...is all you can do
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2021, 06:56:57 AM »

what you on about mate, guatemala is a soft side compared with curacao. the central amerucans are not as speedy and physically challenging as these caribbean teams. i believe that we dodged a great challenge, there's no doubt about it, curacao is much better technically and physically and even mexico will struggle to beat them, but that's just my opinion.

Again Pull, This TT team could not put one pass Bahamas just a month ago. Like I said, I have not seen Curacao played in a long time. On paper they may be the best side in the tournament. I am not going by what I see on paper. I have seen Guatemala and yes they are not physical or speedy. But they are match fit and use their skills football wisely. Also they will do quite a bit of diving and feigning injuries to get the refs attention. Our group has 3 Spanish speaking teams. Our first and main attention is Mex. forget El Sal., Guate., Curacao for now. If we get a tie tonight , I will be both surprise and satisfied.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 06:59:05 AM by Deeks »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2021, 03:43:25 PM »
Guatemala replaces Curacao at Gold Cup following COVID-19 outbreak. The 2021 Concacaf Gold Cup is set to get underway on Saturday night and one National Team has had to leave the competition due to an outbreak of COVID-19 within the squad.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for T&T vs Guatemala (18-Jul-2021)
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2021, 08:28:48 AM »
Anther test coming up- Guat did put up a fight against Mexico and had some offensive attacks going- at this stage in our development no team is a pushover- even today if we faced Anguilla or Bangadlesh we would be in for a test.
Hope to see improvements in:

striker position- some one has to step up and create havoc in the box
 We need to be more of an offensive threat
3. Our offensive build up and attack have to be evident as we press forward and keep pressure on defence
4. Need some creative flair up front
5 - our midfield trio needs some work- not defensively on the ball not offensively controlling or setting up the attack
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 08:31:11 AM by ABTrini »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2021, 08:45:26 AM »
Anther test coming up- Guat did put up a fight against Mexico and had some offensive attacks going- at this stage in our development no team is a pushover- even today if we faced Anguilla or Bangadlesh we would be in for a test.

3. Our offensive build up and attack have to be evident as we press forward and keep pressure on defence
5 - our midfield trio needs some work- not defensively on the ball not offensively controlling or setting up the attack

we have no choice but to go for it. with a slim mathematical chance we hadda score goals we might also not concede but at this stage all bets are off
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 08:48:03 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2021, 07:17:32 PM »
Soca Warriors defender David: We have to get back to the drawing board.
By Joel Bailey (T&T Newsday).

TRINIDAD AND Tobago defender Aubrey David described as “disappointing” his team’s 2-0 defeat to El Salvador on Wednesday evening, in their second Group A match of the Concacaf Gold Cup.

At the Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas, United States, El Salvador got goals from Jairo Henriquez, in the 30th minute, and Walmer Martinez, in the first minute of second-half stoppage time.

El Salvador lead the group with six points, followed by Mexico (four), T&T (one) and Guatemala (zero).

El Salvador booked a spot into the quarter-final round, while T&T will have to defeat Guatemala on Sunday, and hope for a massive win for El Salvador over Mexico, to finish second in the group, and also advance to the knockout stage.

“It was a disappointing result for us,” said David, during a post-game interview. “It’s not one that we wanted for sure. We went with the aim to get three points and be comfortable in the group.”

David continued, “It didn’t happen that way. I think we could’ve gotten more from the game. It was a complicated game but we played (better) in the second half. We have to get back to the drawing board and look forward to the next game.”

T&T held defending champions Mexico to a goalless draw on Saturday but suffered a serious setback against an El Salvador team coached by former US midfielder Hugo Perez.

Defensive midfielder Neveal Hackshaw said, “We went loose once or twice, and they got a couple of chances. We also had chances, but we didn’t take them.”

Asked about the tactics employed by T&T coach Angus Eve, Hackshaw responded, “We wanted to play in the first half on the break with (captain Kevin) Molino and (Ryan) Telfer. In the second half, we wanted to utilise the wing-backs to get in behind (them).”

RELATED NEWS

Soca Warriors coach Angus Eve encouraged by growth of team.
By Joel Bailey (T&T Newsday).

INTERIM coach of the Trinidad and Tobago men’s football team Angus Eve said on Thursday morning that he was disappointed by his team’s 2-0 defeat against El Salvador on Wednesday, in their second Concacaf Gold Cup Group A encounter, at the Toyota Stadium, Frisco, Texas, United States.

The result leaves T&T in third spot on the four-team group with one point (following their goalless draw against Mexico last Saturday).

El Salvador guaranteed a place in the last eight, since they have six points from two games, while Mexico are in second place with four points. Mexico whipped Guatemala 3-0 on Wednesday.

The final matches in the group will be contested on Sunday, with T&T facing cellar-placed Guatemala and Mexico opposing El Salvador.

In a Zoom media conference with members of the T&T media, Eve said, “I’m disappointed in the result obviously, but I think a lot of encouragement in the performance of the team, playing against one of the teams who would have qualified proper for the Gold Cup and probably fresher than us.”

The former T&T captain and midfielder continued, “In the first half, it showed. I thought a much-improved performance in the second half but probably we deserved to get a little bit more out of the game. It augurs well for the work we’ve been doing in a very short space of time. It’s encouragement for the future.”

Security around the T&T team in Texas was beefed up after the players and technical staff received death threats and racist attacks, after the Mexico fixture.

“We try to keep them as comfortable as possible,” Eve said. “We had no security when we came here (in the US), except when we were going to the games. Now it’s very visible around them. We have a private detail in the hotel because the threats were that bad.”

The T&T coach continued, “I don’t know if that played a part in the players’ mental, hence the reason why we may have started a bit slow (on Wednesday). It has taken some adjusting to. “If somebody is threatening your life and calling your family back home, it’s unfortunate that this had to happen. We’re not going to make than an excuse for anything.”

Eve made seven changes to his starting line-up for the El Salvador game, including recalling regular starters Kevin Molino (captain), fellow midfielder Neveal Hackshaw and goalkeeper Nicklas Frenderup. According to the T&T tactician, “We know that a lot of our players have not been playing for a very long time. We just had three weeks to put this group (of players) together. We knew that against Mexico we had to be resolute, and we were trying to get something out of the game which we did. We know that, in the other games, we’ll want to express ourselves a bit more.”

Eve said his players were quiet and equally disappointed after the 2-0 defeat on Wednesday.

“They believed they gave everything that they had. We can’t fault any of the players for the effort that they had given. The dressing room was quiet, you could hear a pin drop.” Looking ahead to the Guatemala game, Eve said, “We have the same mindset. Coming into this tournament, our particular goal was to try and get into the group stage. Coming out of a failed World Cup campaign, we thought realistically what we had to do is to improve the performances of the team.

“We’re basically using this tournament as a trial for our players,” he added. “To think that we can come and dominate teams who are (still) in the World Cup (qualifiers) and, without the likes of Sheldon Bateau and Levi Garcia, we think, so far, it is a good showing, to keep our ambition realistic. We would try to do something in the next game.”

Watch Press Conference with Angus Eve (Virtual)

Watch Frenderup : We are disappointed but not dispirited

Watch Molino wants same mentality in upcoming clash with Guatemala

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2021, 04:02:30 AM »

we have no choice but to go for it. with a slim mathematical chance we hadda score goals we might also not concede but at this stage all bets are off
stop worrying your head mate and just rock back and enjoy our last game in a while. as previously mentioned, mexico is a top team in the world for a reason, they don’t fall victim to minnows, but instead go out and get the job done with precision and accuracy. they don’t live in wonderland like us in CFU, in reality they are concacaf giants for a reason.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 04:04:16 AM by pull stones »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2021, 10:49:45 AM »

stop worrying your head mate and just rock back and enjoy our last game in a while. as previously mentioned, mexico is a top team in the world for a reason, they don’t fall victim to minnows, but instead go out and get the job done with precision and accuracy. they don’t live in wonderland like us in CFU, in reality they are concacaf giants for a reason.

nah I not worrying I know is ah fraction of ah percentage odds, I jus want to see us play with more enterprise from d word go
I pity the fool....

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2021, 11:59:27 PM »

nah I not worrying I know is ah fraction of ah percentage odds, I jus want to see us play with more enterprise from d word go
which enterprise you want, the one in chaguanas or the one in space?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2021, 05:16:34 AM »

which enterprise you want, the one in chaguanas or the one in space?

Enterprise is like political will: It can happen if the "powers that be" insist on pursuing the agenda.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2021, 11:09:17 AM »
Post your gut as to the starters you think will feature tonight and post your view on how you would like the team to start (if there's a difference between both).

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2021, 02:49:02 PM »
Post your gut as to the starters you think will feature tonight and post your view on how you would like the team to start (if there's a difference between both).

I wouldn't be surprised to see Foncette.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2021, 04:38:50 PM »
Guatemala will likely play 4 in the back today.

While there's a notably slim chance Lodero would go with 3 and load the MF, historically he favors 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 for success.

Although he intends on being offensive-minded, it would be a departure for him (a) to play 4-3-3 or (b) 4 lines.

The reasonably safe money is on him being conservative (4-5-1/4-4-2) and attempting to negate both the center and the flanks while proposing an attacking threat ... because he likes to keep things as uncomplicated and straightforward as possible.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2021, 05:42:49 PM »

Maybe :
Frenderup
Jones
David
Abu Bakr
Williams
Powder
Khan
Muckette
Molino
  Moore
Telfer

maybe I missed if Khan ever came on and shat himself. can't remember how powder played either if he ever came on, but club page says he can play left mid.

but eve keep pickin jelani peters, marcus joseph and russel jr..and i would like a rest from dem.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 05:45:16 PM by kounty »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2021, 06:17:32 PM »
Who is your alternative to Khan? He wasn't recalled.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2021, 06:56:23 PM »
Who is your alternative to Khan? He wasn't recalled.
Frenderup
Jones
David
Abu Bakr
Williams
Powder
Hachshaw
Muckette
Molino
  Moore
Telfer

...and not b/c i'm a great fan of Hackshaw so far, but i think he could improve...and muckette could add more fight to his game.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2021, 07:40:40 PM »
T&T: 1.Marvin Phillip (capt); 16.Alvin Jones, 2.Aubrey David, 18.Triston Hodge, 8.Mekeil Williams, 11.Noah Powder, 13.Reon Moore, 23.Jesse Williams, 3.Hashim Arcia, 14.Andre Fortune II, 9.Marcus Joseph.

Substitutes: 21.Nicklas Frenderup (GK), 22.Adrian Foncette (GK), 4.Jelani Peters, 5.Curtis Gonzales, 6.Radanfah Abu Bakr, 7.Ryan Telfer, 10.Kevin Molino, 12.Isaiah Lee, 15.Neveal Hackshaw, 17.Justin Garcia, 19.Ross Russell Jr, 20.Duane Muckette.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 08:35:55 PM by Flex »

1]; } ?>