March 29, 2024, 04:42:51 AM

Author Topic: Junior PanAm 2021  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Junior PanAm 2021
« on: November 29, 2021, 02:10:11 PM »
Any TF rep in this games currently going on in Cali ?

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
Re: Junior PanAm 2021
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 06:39:31 PM »
Bronze in the javelin yesterday
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 07:46:07 AM »
Cool. Congrats to the yute. I see Venezuela won 13 medals. 2G 2S 9B. I guess we lucky to win 1 so far.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 02:21:52 PM »
I just saw Anson Moses in the 1500 mts for for decathlon. He came in 5th. Currently 9th in the standings.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2021, 12:46:56 PM »
Venezuela won 7 gold 8 silver and 21 bronze. TT won a silver and a bronze

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2021, 03:04:41 AM »
Received the following yesterday from Colombia:

Greetings all dear colleagues, I hope you are in good health, together with your loved ones. Today we present some of the results, for the analysis of each Ministry of Sports, Olympic Committee and Sports Federations by country, as the case may be, on the I Junior Pan American Games, held in Cali, Colombia, from November 24 to November 5. last december.
The objective is to provide the necessary inputs, so that Sports Managers improve their management around the sports infrastructure, the process of academic training of sports technicians, which deepens the process of selection of sports talents, in general and in areas in conflict, such as mountains, forests and beaches, as well as providing greater support and participation to sport in the female sex, since as can be seen in the tables, there are countries where the female sex performed better than the male sex. male, not being the case, the support they receive from the sports authorities of the country. We will take as an example the first 5 countries of the general table, to make a brief comment and leave the possibilities of continuity of that analysis, since it is you (Sports Managers) who know the sports reality, in your territories. I hope you enjoy.

This was an atypical event for all countries. For the first time, games were developed for the Pan-American area in a category, where it is difficult to make a study of opponents, prepare forecasts and draw a priori conclusions. Secondly, the world is immersed in a pandemic situation, whereby it is necessary to take extreme biosafety precautions, in preparation, to which the athlete is not accustomed, to exercise quality competition, without having distractors around concentration of your attention to compete. Many of these athletes competed internationally for the first time. It only remains for us to congratulate Cali and the Organizing Committee for the success in organizing and developing this great sporting event.

Then we leave you with the reference tables to make your analysis.

See graphic here.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2021, 03:09:19 PM »
Good info but it further underscores that we are currently probably in our worst track and field era ever, and this new administration better have some serious plans.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2021, 06:41:48 PM »
The US did not send TF team. No wonder Brasil won that category.

1]; } ?>