March 28, 2024, 03:03:12 AM

Author Topic: Brian Lara Thread  (Read 30497 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brian Lara Thread
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2016, 08:47:40 PM »

Lara continues to give back :applause:

Cricket legend Brian Charles Lara is back on the cricket field and looking to score big again. No he's not eyeing a West Indies return, but he's putting his years of experience to good use to benefit the youth of T&T. He's the driving force behind the bmobile Rising Stars Development Programme which was launched at the National Cricket Centre.
WATCH: https://www.facebook.com/csportslive/videos/1194407097277587/

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2017, 03:29:19 PM »
Kumar Sangakkara names his batting GOAT
The great Kumar Sangakkara says he'd give away all his runs and accolades just to be able to bat like his hero!

https://www.facebook.com/cricketcomau/videos/10154194319584313/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2017, 12:01:58 PM »
Ah love this thread... in fact I rather read this thread than the West Indies updates lol

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2017, 09:24:45 PM »

BRIAN LARA CALLS OUT FORMER WEST INDIES TEAMMATES IN BRUTALLY HONEST SPEECH
News Corp Australia Network
September 6, 2017 5:49pm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/cricket/brian-lara-calls-out-former-west-indies-teammates-in-brutally-honest-speech/news-story/4c8b7ad98766c430144a9eb8c71eaad2

BRIAN Lara has hit out at former West Indies greats, calling their behaviour when they ruled the world over an unprecedented 15-year period as ‘truly embarrassing’.

And his former teammate Michael Holding is far from happy about the accusation.

Lara delivered an often explosive MCC Spirit of Cricket Cowdrey lecture at Lord’s this week where he focused on the gamesmanship employed by the West Indies team of the 80s and 90s.

Lara, who holds the record for the highest Test score of 400 not out, also reflected on his own behaviour claiming his team had at one stage played “the game in a way it should never, ever be played,” during the West Indies period of rule.

But it was his condemnation of some of the legends of the game — including fast bowlers Colin Croft and Michael Holding — that raised plenty of eyebrows.

Central to his disgust were three particular series featuring great Windies teams of the past. The first in 1980 was in New Zealand, the second in Pakistan eight years later and the third an England tour of the Caribbean in 1990.

During the series against the Kiwis, fast bowlers Croft and Holding infamously lost their tempers, with Croft shoulder charging the umpire on his follow through and holding kicking the stumps down when an appeal was rejected.

“The highest-ranked team in the world has the responsibility to ensure that the integrity of the game is upheld every single time they play,” Lara said.

“And that the spirit of cricket is with them every time they enter the field.

“I grew up at a time when West Indies dominated the world. For 15 years from 1980, the West Indies never lost a Test series.

“And just before that, Colin Croft decided he was going to take a piece out of Fred Goodall’s shoulder and ran into him during a Test Match. Michael Holding decided he was no longer a cricketer, he was a footballer and he kicked a stump.

“I’m sure the occurrences during that period had a big effect on cricket.”

Holding — now a respected commentator in England — hit back in a scathing critique of Lara.

“Brian Lara can say whatever he likes and I will not listen. I was never a Brian Lara fan and I never appreciated the way he played,” Holding told Press Association Sport.

“As for having a big effect on cricket, I’m very glad about it. It brought the international panel (of umpire)] into force. But it wasn’t just us — there were other incidents involving Mike Gatting and (Arjuna) Ranatunga.”

Lara called the England series of 1990 “disturbing”. England had, against the odds, won the first Test in Jamaica and still had the opportunity to go two-up in the series on the final afternoon despite rain interfering in the second Test in Trinidad.

“I had never seen groundsmen and officials fight for man of the match. They moved lethargic, slow. If there was a wet spot someone went off the field, they came back with nothing in their hands, they took their time to ensure this game was not going to start any time soon,” he said.

“Eventually, it started with a couple of hours to go and England still had time. We bowled, in one hour, seven overs. It was dark and Graham Gooch had to call his troops from the field and West Indies grabbed a draw.

“This is maybe the most embarrassing moment for me as a young West Indian, watching a West Indies team time-wasting, playing the game in a way it should never, ever be played.”

He said England lost faith in the next Test when a decision went against them due to overzealous West Indies appealing, losing the match and then the series 2-1.

“As a West Indian, I was truly embarrassed. As a young cricketer who looked up to a lot of the individuals in the team, it was one of the saddest moments in the world. For me, I felt the West Indies being the best team in the world needed to play cricket in a different way.”

Michael Holding has returned serve to Brian Lara.
In his speech, he also mentioned that Pakistan were a couple of very poor decisions away from a series win.

Australia famously ended West Indies winning run in 1995 but Lara claims the rot had set in several years earlier.

“People talk about the Test series we lost in 1995 as the time we began to spiral,” Lara said.

“I felt we started to spiral years before that when the great players were playing.

“And if Pakistan or England got what they deserved in 1988 and 1990, I feel the West Indies officials would have taken a different look into what to do to save West Indies cricket at a time we had senior players who could have guided the younger players to have ensured we were on the right footing. But that didn’t happen.”
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2017, 09:27:06 PM »

Holding slams Lara

http://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/michael-holding-slams-brian-lara-s-criticism-says-not-interested-in-opinion/story-NUc737CW7Ab9L2tbYUZGcL.html

Michael Holding, one of the best bowlers for the West Indies during the period of the 70s and 80s, dismissed Brian Lara’s criticism of his conduct during West Indies’ 1980 tour of New Zealand, saying he has “never been interested” in the batting great’s opinions.

“I am not interested in whatever Brian Lara says. Never was, never will be,” that was Holding’s blunt response when PTI asked him to comment on what Lara said against the 63-year-old while delivering the MCC Spirit of Cricket Cowdrey lecture at Lord’s last Monday.

It is well-known that both the West Indies’ greats, Lara and Holding are not the best of friends. During the MCC lecture, Lara spoke about he was “embarrassed” by the unsportsmanlike conduct of the West Indies in the 80s and 90s.

He specifically spoke about an incident that took place during the series against New Zealand in 1980, when Holding kicked the stumps in frustration.

Read more

Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag remember Don Bradman on his birth anniversary

When West Indies greats gave Brian Lara most embarrassing cricket moment
“Michael Holding decided he was no longer a cricketer, he was a footballer and he kicked a stump. I am sure the occurrences during that period had a big effect on cricket,” said Lara at Lord’s.

While Lara took the opportunity to slam Holding yesterday, the “whispering death” has accused the legendary batsman of “getting away with murder” during his reign.

Holding, speaking to PTI over the phone from London, also spoke about the much hyped comparison of Sachin Tendulkar and Virat Kohli, especially after the latter completed 30 ODI hundreds in the just concluded series against Sri Lanka.

“There is a long long way to go (before he gets close to Tendulkar’s record) but he is certainly a great batsman,” said Holding. Asked if Kohli is a a better batsman compared to Tendulkar or vice-versa, the Jamaican added: “Well, I don’t like comparisons.”

Though Kohli himself has said he is not chasing Tendulkar’s mind-boggling 100 international hundreds, the 28-year-old already has 47 centuries to his name. India have an envious Test record under Kohli with the team winning recently winning its eighth series in a row, albeit most of them were won in the sub-continent.

Holding said time will only tell if the current Indian team can win outside the sub-continent. The team has tough tours of England and South Africa lined-up next year.

“I don’t know. They have to do it to prove it. The proof of the cake is in the eating. So we will just have to wait and see what they do (outside the sub-continent). You can’t predict these things,” Holding said.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Cook apologizes for eclipsing Lara
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2018, 05:03:29 PM »
https://www.sport24.co.za/Cricket/Ashes/cook-apologetic-after-eclipsing-brian-lara-20171228

Cook apologetic after eclipsing Brian Lara
2017-12-28 14:27 SHARE THIS

Alastair Cook (Getty)
Related Links
So when WILL Steyn return for SA?
AB: Keeping wicket not ideal
CSA to secure Indian stars for Global League?

Cape Town - England opener Alastair Cook effectively apologised to West Indies legend Brian Lara for moving past him on the all-time Test runscorers list.

Cook also admitted that he feared for his place in the team after a lean run of form in the Ashes series.

The former skipper scored an unbeaten 244 to break another record, Viv Richard's mark of 208 as the highest score by an overseas batsman at the MCG.

Speaking after play on day three Cook revealed his frustration at not being able to influence the Ashes series.

When asked if he thought he might get axed Cook said: “You don’t know, do you?

“I would have been entitled to be…just because I literally hadn’t scored a run since Edgbaston.

“It was very frustrating.”

There is almost a sense that Cook has taken on board a little too much of the criticism fired his way during his time in the Test team.

Speaking of his progress up the all-time runscoring ranks he said: “I can’t really explain that, I probably feel a bit sorry for Brian Lara.

“(But) it’s obviously a special moment to see your name up there.

“Most of my runs are pretty ugly runs – quite hard work.”

Cook admits to struggling with self doubt for almost his entire career telling the post-play press conference: “I’ve doubted myself for 12 years – and I’ll probably continue to doubt myself.

“Obviously the longer it [a bad run] goes, the harder it becomes.

“So I suppose that’s why I’m quite proud…going to the well again and delivering a performance like that.

“It’s just a shame it’s three-and-a-half to four weeks too late. I’ll have to live with that for a long time.”

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2019, 06:54:17 PM »

Yesterday the Prince turned 50! Happy belated Brian Charles Lara  :beermug:

https://www.facebook.com/SocaTv/posts/2580001962074649

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2019, 08:10:46 PM »

Lara was rushed to hospital this morning but he good now

https://www.facebook.com/SocaTv/posts/2717208735020637?__tn__=-UC-R

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Lara's Batting Brilliance, Tendulkar's Special Over Help Charity Match Relief
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2020, 03:19:51 PM »
Lara's Batting Brilliance, Sachin Tendulkar's Special Over Help Charity Match Raise Money For Bushfire Relief
sports.ndtv.com

Despite a valiant effort from the Gilchrist XI, Ponting's side won by one run in the charity Bushfire Bash.

Brian Lara showed he still has what it takes with a stylish 30 not out as cricketing royalty helped raise money to aid Australian bushfire relief in a charity match Sunday. The West Indian legend stroked a series of lofted cover drives and straight drives, including two sixes, before retiring to give another batsman a chance in a star-studded Bushfire Bash at Melbourne's Junction Oval. His captain Ricky Ponting, coming in after Justin Langer was out, also hit 26 as his team made 104 for five from their 10 overs.

Adam Gilchrist smacked a six off the first ball in the run chase before being knocked over, then Shane Watson slammed 30 from nine balls, with Wasim Akram being punished.

But despite a valiant effort from the Gilchrist XI, Ponting's side won by one run.

"All the players have had a ball. They are all saying why couldn't we play more," said Ponting. "Well done to everyone involved. Sharing a dressing room with guys I spent 25 years with."

After the game, Cricket Australia tweeted that "thanks to the incredible generosity from Australia and around the globe, we've raised over AUD 7.7 million to support communities and families impacted by the recent bushfires".

Fundraising has been ongoing since the blazes began in September.

They left at least 30 people dead and thousands of homes destroyed, with many of the fires only brought under control in recent days after torrential rain swept across eastern Australia.

Highlights

Brilliant Brian delights with six-laden 30

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Lara shines as bushfire relief raises US$5M
T&T Guardian Reports.

MEL­BOURNE – West In­dies leg­end Bri­an Lara rolled back the years with a sparkling knock to head­line the star-stud­ded Aus­tralian bush­fire re­lief char­i­ty match, as or­gan­is­ers raised AUS$7.7 mil­lion (US$5 mil­lion) from the event in Aus­tralia on Sun­day.

The left-hand­ed Lara, one of the great­est bats­men to have played the game be­fore re­tir­ing 13 years ago, re­mind­ed fans of his seem­ing­ly ever-present class with a stroke-filled 30 in Ricky Ponting XI’s 104 for five off their al­lot­ted 10 overs.

Ponting, a suc­cess­ful for­mer Aus­tralia cap­tain, hit 26.

Lara ex­ud­ed the style which brought him 11 953 runs in 131 Tests, un­veil­ing a se­ries of loft­ed dri­ves and straight hits which brought him two six­es and fours.

He, like Ponting, all re­tired their in­nings to al­low oth­er bats­men a turn at the crease.

Ponting’s XI al­so fea­tured the likes of for­mer Test stars Matthew Hay­den, Brad Haddin and Wasim Akram.

In re­ply, Adam Gilchrist’s XI came up just short with 103 for six off their 10 overs, with for­mer Aussie Test stars Shane Wat­son blast­ing a nine-ball 30 and An­drew Symonds chip­ping in with 29.

Speed­ster Brett Lee snatched two for 11.

For­mer fast bowler Court­ney Walsh, who holds the West In­dies record for the most wick­ets in Tests, al­so fea­tured for the Gilchrist XI.

Since last Sep­tem­ber, bush­fires across most­ly east­ern Aus­tralia have killed 33 peo­ple and de­stroyed near­ly 28 acres of bush, forests and parks, and al­so leav­ing thou­sands home­less - CMC

Cricket Australia shortlist 23 players for Bushfire Relief match

Shane Warne (c), Ricky Ponting (c), Adam Gilchrist, Alex Blackwell, Andrew Symonds, Brad Fittler, Brad Haddin, Brett Lee, Brian Lara, Dan Christian, Nick Riewoldt, Elyse Villani, Grace Harris, Holly Ferling, Justin Langer, Luke Hodge, Matthew Hayden, Michael Clarke, Mike Hussey, Phoebe Litchfield, Shane Watson, Yuvraj Singh, Wasim Akram

Coaches: Sachin Tendulkar, Courtney Walsh

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2020, 05:33:42 AM »

Prince Of POS, Brian Lara Sends Video Message Advice On COVID-19

https://socamusictv.blogspot.com/2020/03/prince-of-pos-brian-lara-sends-video.html

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2020, 11:00:02 AM »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2020, 11:12:10 AM »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2020, 12:59:32 PM »
Brian Lara, before the legend.

https://www.hail-caribbean-sport.com/young-brian-lara-before-the-legend

Classic, VB.

:beermug: :beermug:

VB, that's an absorbing read.

I used to hear and overhear Lara stories as they were being shared by boys in his year, but I didn't have complete  context as an eyewitness.

All the stories had a tinge of building legend and hilarity. Then, one mid-day I saw him leaving the athletics side of the campus walking alone to the 'school side' with a bat and just the contradiction of his physique and where the bat met him on his body struck me. He didn't  look awkward with that bat when seemingly he should have been uncomfortable with it.

It's an image I somehow filed in my memory just due to the contradiction and the rumours of his quality.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 01:03:48 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2020, 06:22:19 PM »

additional quotes have been added..Sagar just above the subhead "the best wickekeeper the WI never saw."
AND just below the Roland Holder photo, re Lara vs Pakistan in Toronto

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2020, 12:59:30 PM »
Ian Salandy who is in the U14 photo died earlier this morning in London, heart attack.

SMH.

RIP Ian.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2020, 04:11:38 PM »
Lara relives 400 record
T&T Guardian Reports.

Sunday (April 12) marked the 16th anniversary of West Indies legend Brian Lara's 400 not out against England at the Antigua Recreation Ground. In celebration of the historic occasion, the former batting star cricketer will today relive one of my greatest experiences in his life!

With the hope of putting a smile on everyone's face during the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, Lara said: "I never really expected to get such positive feedback from so many of you, so I am truly grateful for that. I am happy to partner with the Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs (MYSA), T&T to bring another momentous occasion to you from where I stood."

The following is in his words:

This was a Test series, that all of us at one point wanted to forget. It was devastating, playing against our oldest rival England and being ripped apart game after game.

The history of our cricket in its early days was entrenched in colonialism so much so that in 1950 after we triumphed against England in England for the first time, the West Indies cricket team became the heart and soul of every West Indian.

The men in white flannels, donning the maroon cap were now representing and stood as that pillar of hope which was so desperately needed during those times.

The series in 2004 against England, started in Jamaica and after the first innings, England nor the West Indies had the advantage, but then disaster struck. We were bowled out for 47 in the second innings and suffered an embarrassing defeat.

The Queen's Park Oval, T&T was the venue for the Second Test and some more below par cricket caused us to suffer another defeat.

Now thinking about it there is so much similarity and relevance in how I felt then and what we are experiencing now as a nation.

Today we are suffering, everything is at a standstill. Our friends, family at home and abroad, our brothers and sisters throughout the Caribbean are all experiencing their toughest economic time.

Feeling frustrated, helpless and of course very scared, not sure how long your resources are going to last, because of what we are going through right now. We are fighting an invisible enemy that is partial to none. We are all feeling the same, healthy and willing to work but this COVID-19 virus has been able to push us back.

Our backs are now against the wall.

I felt the same halfway through the series against England. Two Test matches, 31 runs in four innings and I really didn't know where I was going wrong. I was confused and not sure how I was going to score runs.

But I kept aggressively working on the physical side of my game and quietly whenever I had alone time, kept saying to myself stay positive, things have to get better.

The third Test match came and a hattrick of defeats against England was the end result. During that Test, I took a couple of body blows but I hung in there and started feeling more confident about my game. Nothing to shout about I only got a couple of 30s but I felt that some batting form was coming back.

A statement that we hear a lot these days "flatten the curve" well the downward spiral I was on started to even out and I left Barbados with a lot more confidence than I arrived with. We won the toss in Antigua and there was some hesitance to bat first, every game before that we batted first with no success but it was impossible looking at the pitch to do anything but bat first.

I walked in after we lost a couple of wickets, started cautiously to ensure I got my eyes in, picked up what the pitch was doing and then I got into the groove.

Did I have the world record on my mind?

No, how could I when I only had 100 runs in six innings prior to that. I just wanted, first of all, to bat us to safety so we didn't lose all four Test matches to England.

When it became apparent that it could happen, the record could be regained?

I suppose late on the second day when the English bowlers looked tired and they all looked jaded in the field.

But what I really want to say is that I have learnt over the years the need to embrace feelings of helplessness, frustration and nervousness and use them and turn them into positives.

There is no greater feeling than when achieving and ascending in the face of extreme adversity.

We can overcome this and we will.

Right now is the best time to start putting together a plan for you and your family for the future.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2020, 12:42:31 PM »
Lara: Covid19 rumours false, distressing to family
JONATHAN RAMNANANSINGH (NEWSDAY).

LEGENDARY T&T and West Indies cricketer Brian Lara has denounced claims that he has tested positive for coronavirus.

On Wednesday, the 51-year-old took to Instagram and Twitter to reaffirm his global fan-base of the inaccuracy of this rumour.

Lara posted an image stating, “I have been tested for covid19 and the results confirm that I am negative for the virus.”

The multiple world record holder chose this medium to deny this claim by stating below the image, “I have read all the circulating rumours regarding me testing positive for coronavirus and it is important I clarify the facts. Not only is this information false, it is also detrimental to spread such panic in a community already feeling the distress of covid19 situation.”

Lara continued, “While you haven’t personally affected me, what causes concern is that spread of wrongful information is careless and causes unnecessary worry amongst a lot of people that would have been in my circle.

“This virus isn’t something we should use in a negative manner to create sensationalism. I hope and pray that all of us remain safe because it is noticeable covid19 is going nowhere in the future.”

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2020, 12:53:06 AM »
Excitement builds over Lara film at TTFF
JELANI BECKLES (NEWSDAY).

A FILM about West Indies batting legend Brian Lara, 501 Not Out, will be the highlight of the opening night of the 15th edition of the T&T Film Festival (TTFF), on Wednesday.

The film festival will take place from Wednesday to September 15. The Lara documentary starts at 7 pm and will run for one hour and 48 minutes.

A media release said, “This year’s much anticipated opening night event and screening will be held online, so that cricket lovers and Lara fans in T&T and around the English-speaking Caribbean will be able to screen the film and share in the excitement.”

The Lara film was directed by award-nominated UK director and lifelong cricket fan Sam Lockyer. The film highlights Lara’s record-breaking innings for Warwickshire in 1994.

In the media release, Lockyer said, “I am truly honoured that 501 Not Out will be opening the TT Film Festival this year. I have fulfilled a long-held dream in making the film and I hope that it is a fitting tribute to the genius of Brian Lara, my childhood hero and the greatest cricketer to ever live.”

The media release said, “Featuring rarely seen archive footage and stills, the film explores Lara’s remarkable ascent in 1994 and celebrates his development in Trinidad. It features interviews with iconic names from the world of cricket, including some of his former international and county teammates from the historic treble-winning season, his friends and coaches in T&T and the Caribbean, fans who witnessed the marathon knock first-hand and those inspired by his heroics.”

Those interested can buy ticket bundles, with one bundle featuring as many as ten films.

Speaking to Newsday on Monday, TTFF office administrator Kamille Lynch-Griffith said there is a 600-ticket limit for each bundle.

Regular bundles cost US$5.25, but the Lara film costs US$7.50.

Lynch-Griffith, speaking about the Lara film, said, “We are very excited about it, and I think people are excited especially since CPL (Caribbean Premier League) is happening as well,”

Before the recent rise in covid19 cases, the TTFF was hoping to allow people to attend films.

“From early on we had decided we still wanted to see if we could have had a couple of in-person screenings at MovieTowne, but of course as the cases went up we had to pull everything to online.”

The films will be screened online at ttfilmfestival.com.

Tickets are also available on the website. They can also be bought in advance via online bank transfer, or at the TTFF office at 22 Jerningham Avenue, Belmont.

For more information on tickets, call the TTFF office at 323-3228 or e-mail hello@ttfilmfestival.com

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2022, 07:13:12 PM »

Every true Cricket fan knows why this day April 12th is well known .. https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrinbago/photos/703811877631658

respect to the Prince BCL!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2022, 05:20:39 AM »
The Prince of POS at age 52 still got it!   :beermug:

https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrinbago/videos/396394105703918

1]; } ?>