March 28, 2024, 05:42:20 PM

Author Topic: Disqualified!!!  (Read 11049 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Disqualified!!!
« on: November 10, 2022, 03:43:57 PM »
Have you heard about the Tug of War team that was disqualified for pushing... ;D ;D ;D

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Disqualified!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 10:45:51 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D  Take a win for that one. How You doing, Bred ?  Everybody quiet on the forum. We used to be vibrant and suspending people for over exuberence. Now we sleeping on we self.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 08:57:23 AM »
Not doing too well mate,I was hoping to see our game back to even close to our glory days but the bad news for me is,i may not live to see it,I have been diagnosed with LYMPHOMA,a blood cancer and a cancerous Tumor in my Intestine.I am going through Chemo Therapy which ends in Feb.2023.They will find out then, how things have gone,if it's good I will be in remission with checks from time to time.TBH i am trying to be as normal as ever,and hope.All the best to you and the members of the football site,I would like to wish Trinidad and its people all the best for a bright and great future,not forgetting Christmas and New Year.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 07:11:33 PM »
sorry to hear frico. 2026 fuh sure!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2022, 10:24:47 AM »
kounty I would push myself to reach 2026 with TT repping,It all depends on the results of how well the Chemo Therapy works in knocking out the Tumor,that will be known in Feb or March 2023.In the meantime I try to be as normal as I could be.Apart from my problem,I wonder if you ever heard a Calypso in which the first line went something like this."A smartman name Jonathan make he wife Lilian,take out an Insurance Policy, was to fool the Insurance company,she make im go and lie dong in bed and get a quak doctor to say he dead. In de wake they drink Rum and coffee and started to shout out this melody,Doctor say yuh dead jonathan please close yuh eyes jonathan".Would you be able to say who sang that tune,If yuh too young can you ask someone and tell me.Thank you.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2022, 09:16:14 AM »
kounty I would push myself to reach 2026 with TT repping,It all depends on the results of how well the Chemo Therapy works in knocking out the Tumor,that will be known in Feb or March 2023.In the meantime I try to be as normal as I could be.Apart from my problem,I wonder if you ever heard a Calypso in which the first line went something like this."A smartman name Jonathan make he wife Lilian,take out an Insurance Policy, was to fool the Insurance company,she make im go and lie dong in bed and get a quak doctor to say he dead. In de wake they drink Rum and coffee and started to shout out this melody,Doctor say yuh dead jonathan please close yuh eyes jonathan".Would you be able to say who sang that tune,If yuh too young can you ask someone and tell me.Thank you.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9vF_6sWRrhc?start=930" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/9vF_6sWRrhc?start=930</a>

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2023, 08:29:34 AM »
I had 7 months of Chemo Therapy which killed the the Tumor and it was cancerous ready to spread.It seems I have been lucky because it was caught in time,I still will have to live with a certain amount of drugs and checks with the hospital from time to time.I am steadily building back up to gain some strength,I was 160lbs,I am now 130.I hope to see us in 2026 just like you say.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2023, 01:40:36 AM »
I had 7 months of Chemo Therapy which killed the the Tumor and it was cancerous ready to spread.It seems I have been lucky because it was caught in time,I still will have to live with a certain amount of drugs and checks with the hospital from time to time.I am steadily building back up to gain some strength,I was 160lbs,I am now 130.I hope to see us in 2026 just like you say.

Give thx!

1]; } ?>