April 27, 2024, 01:20:05 PM

Author Topic: 2023 Concacaf Gold Cup Thread  (Read 12368 times)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2023 Concacaf Gold Cup Thread
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2023, 08:26:43 PM »
Haiti!!! Always exciting to watch. Good come back win. They are lucky Qatar did not get the two penalties. Group B look like the most competitive.

Offline lucky4life

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2023, 06:19:20 AM »
Leon Bailey is one of the WORSE player on the field EVERYTIME he played for us, he can't pass the ball
He doesn't square the ball into the 18 yard box whenever he beat his man on the wing He does keeps on dribbling until he loss the ball
When he get the ball in the middle of the field he just dribble and spinning around like a gig and loss the ball he doesn't know how to take
Penalty everytime he take penalty for Jamaica he mess up why we always make him take the penalty kicks??? Shit Aston villa doesn't make Bailey take NO
PENALTY, Leon Bailey is OVER RATED and OVER HYPE, if it was up to me Leon Bailey would be
The WATER BOY for the team or PEELING ORANGES,I wouldn't even want him on the BENCH

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2023, 08:22:56 AM »
Lately T&T has been slow in the defensive midfield department, we susceptible to quick interchanges, we don't follow the off the ball runners, our back is turned, we naive to tricky plays. We gonna need to improve vs Jamaica and the US.
If he not in the preferred defensive line I think Aubrey David could perform in defensive mid position.
He smart and physical.

Bailey right foot could use some practice.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2023, 11:18:12 AM »
Quote:” Haiti!!! Always exciting to watch. Good come back win. They are lucky Qatar did not get the two penalties. Group B look like the most competitive.”

Probably because we always have a goalkeeper problem. Btw, this Trini team seem like the beginning of a renaissance. I didn’t watch the TT vs Haiti friendly but the reports among us suggest this TT team is very good.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2023, 11:40:03 AM by Toussaint »
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2023, 12:08:55 PM »
I don't think it's because of the goal keeper. I like that
they keep playing like it's a final. Right until the end. This TT team needs to take a page from that.

Hopefully that remains true. The team is playing better. But still not playing with that "umph" that Haiti and Jamaica plays with. We get that going on, we got something special coming.

I hope your team makes it out the group. The Haiti and Honduras game should be a cracker. Honduras need a win. Meilleurs voeux les Grenadiers

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2023, 03:44:56 PM »
good show by d team.......d pass for d first goal was d highlight of d performance for me, haven't seen a player for us show that kinda vision in a good while
I pity the fool....

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2023, 06:18:30 PM »
Martinique have saran wrap over this goal.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2023, 07:43:44 PM »
Fajardo in de mood!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2023, 07:48:41 PM »
'Composed' Warriors thump St Kitts to top Gold Cup group
By Stephon Nicholas (T&T Newsday)

Trinidad and Tobago surged to the top of Group A in the Concacaf Gold Cup on Sunday, after beating St Kitts and Nevis 3-0 in their opening game at the DRV PNK Stadium, Ft Lauderdale, USA.

T&T had to wait an additional 30 minutes to get their campaign started as kick-off was delayed owing to bad weather.

Coach Angus Eve showed three points was his sole intent with captain Kevin Molino, AEK Athens star Levi Garcia, tricky winger Kaile Auvray and Ryan Telfer in his starting lineup.

But despite dominating possession, the Soca Warriors struggled to create quality chances on a waterlogged pitch.

Eve hailed T&T's "composed" performance amid difficult pitch conditions. He said he was urging his players to play quicker to counter their rivals defensive line.

Against the run of play, in the 15th minute, St Kitts almost went ahead after a quick free kick caught T&T napping at the back. Fortunately, goalie Nicklas Frenderup was alert at his near post to make a low save off a shot by right winger Omari Sterling-James.

A few minutes later, Garcia tried to get on the end of a through pass by Molino and was stopped, but the ball fell kindly to Telfer who took too long to shoot and the danger was snuffed out.

A one-two between Molino and Telfer near the St Kitts penalty area resulted in a free kick in the 27th as Molino was fouled. Garcia tried his luck from distance but his effort flashed well wide.

With halftime looming, it took a moment of brilliance in the 42nd minute to break the deadlock. A perfectly weighted long pass by midfielder Neveal Hackshaw found right-back Alvin Jones ghosting into the box, and reminiscent of a goal he scored last month for Club Sando, he needed just two touches – one with his chest – to bulge the net for a 1-0 lead.

St Kitts came out the more inspired team after the interval and had T&T pegged in their own half for sustained periods. T&T coach Angus Eve responded in the 59th with a double substitution, removing Molino and Telfer, in favour of Atlanta United attacker Ajani Fortune and Atletico Ottawa’s striker Malcolm Shaw.

The move paid immediate dividends as a dancing Fortune made it 2-0 six minutes later with his maiden international goal – and one to remember.

The 20 year old showed a bit of happy feet to skip past two defenders on top of the box before unleashing a curling shot past Julani Archibald in the St Kitts goal. With a broad smile on his face he celebrated the milestone by dancing with his teammates.

Shaw, making his international debut, thought he had his first goal as well soon after, but his celebrations were curtailed as Honduran referee Said Martinez spotted his nudge on Lois Maynard before heading an Auvray cross into the net.

There was no reprieve for St Kitts in the 73rd as T&T, led by Garcia, continued to terrorise their defence. The speedy AEK Athens player eluded his defender with a stepover before blasting a low drive across goal that hit defender Jameel Ible and went into the net.

Real Gill, 20, made his Gold Cup debut in the 79th, a replacement for Garcia, and showed flashes off his immense potential.

Fortune could have added to his tally in injury time, but his curling shot was pushed wide by Archibald for a corner.

Eve is on record saying T&T has a “good chance” of qualifying past the Gold Cup group stage, and this result is a step in the right direction, after USA and Jamaica drew their opening game 1-1 on Saturday.

With three points already in the bag, T&T will begin preparations for sterner tests against Jamaica on Wednesday and USA on July 2.

Trinidad and Tobago (4-2-3-1): 21.Nicklas Frenderup (GK); 16.Alvin Jones, 4.Sheldon Bateau, 12.Kareem Moses, 18.Triston Hodge; 17.Andre Rampersad (6.Luke Singh 77), 15.Neveal Hackshaw; 7.Ryan Telfer (19.Malcolm Shaw 68), 10.Kevin Molino (captain) (8.Ajani Fortune 68), 20.Kaïlé Auvray (3.Joevin Jones 83); 11.Levi Garcia (13.Real Gill 80).

Unused substitutes: 1.Marvin Phillip (GK), 22.Denzil Smith (GK), 2.Aubrey David, 5.Leland Archer, 9.Kadeem Corbin, 14.Shannon Gomez, 23.Molik Khan.

Coach: Angus Eve

Saint Kitts and Nevis (4-2-3-1): 18.Julani Archibald (GK) (captain); 2.Malique Roberts, 4.Andre Burley, 5.Jameel Ible, 6.Lois Maynard; 8.Yohannes Mitchum (17.Rowan Liburd), 14.Raheem Somersall (15.Mervin Lewis 72); 21.Omari Sterling-James (11.Tyquan Terrell 62), 19.Romaine Sawyers, 7.Tiquanny Williams (22.Ronaldo Belgrove 72), 16.Keithroy Freeman (10.Jacob Hazel 62).

Unused substitutes: 1.Jamal Jeffers (GK), 23.Xander Parke (GK), 9.Carlos Bertie, 12.Dijhorn Simmonds, 13.Ezrick Nicholls, 20.Raheem Hanley.

Coach: Austin Huggins

Referee: Said Martinez (Honduras)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 01:42:26 PM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2023, 07:57:35 PM »
Alvin Jones: Trinidad and Tobago hungry to “re-establish themselves”
Concacaf.com

There was almost a wince on the face of Trinidad and Tobago Head Coach Angus Eve when he realized that Sunday’s 3-0 victory over Saint Kitts and Nevis in Group A was the country’s first Concacaf Gold Cup group stage win since the 2015 edition.

Eights years later, Eve and the Soca Warriors are dead set on making sure that the 2023 Gold Cup will be the moment in which Trinidad and Tobago “re-establish themselves” on the big stage in the region.

They certainly looked the part on Sunday, led by DF Alvin Jones, who scored right before halftime to give Trinidad and Tobago a 1-0 lead in the match at DRV PNK Stadium in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Speaking with Concacaf.com after the match, Jones echoed his coach’s sentiment on the 2000 semifinalists and 2013 and 2015 quarterfinalists restoring their place among the top dogs in the Caribbean and in the Concacaf region.

“Trinidad and Tobago have been off the map for quite a while. One of the things the coach brought when he got the job was that he wanted us to be a force to conquer the Concacaf region and the CFU region. As you can see, we've been doing some great work and it's showing off,” said Jones.

Jones typically does not score a lot of goals for Trinidad and Tobago. His tally on Sunday, which was a sensational volley after bringing a pass down with his chest, was his fourth as a member of the Senior Men’s National Team and his first in eight Gold Cup matches.

However, his recent domestic form this season with Club Sando in Trinidad and Tobago had Jones feeling very confident going into this Gold Cup.

“I've been playing back home, and I have seven goals in 10 games. I'm in a pretty good scoring form and I just try to lead that up into the competition and I got a goal today,” said Jones.

It has to be said though, his goals with Trinidad and Tobago are nothing short of spectacular. In a memorable 2-1 win over the United States on the final matchday of the final round of Concacaf World Cup Qualifying for Russia 2018, Jones scored a cracking goal from 35 yards out for the winning score.

The goal versus the U.S. remains his favorite, but it certainly does not take away the importance of Sunday’s strike.

“The USA one is a history one, but today, it's a great goal. It’s going to build the team and give the team confidence. We have to keep going and get more. I think my goal was a very important goal to grow the confidence in the team for us to go and get more goals,” said Jones.

As always, representing his country is of the utmost importance to Jones and scoring for his country in such a prestigious tournament like the Gold Cup is a feeling that is almost indescribable.

“Representing my country is everything. I'm going to put my body on the line, I put my life on the line for my country, so every time I step on that field, I give my all, I make up my mind to walk off having left everything behind. It's an honor and pride in representing my country,” concluded Jones.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2023, 08:22:20 PM »
Ah doh see Luis Fernando Suárez keeping this gig.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2023, 08:52:13 PM »
Concacaf has improved. The Nations League has benefited almost every team.

Regarding the T&T vs JA game, Jamaica will grow in confidence if they hold on to the ball and score. BUT, if they don't score early, the pressure for them to score will throw them off their game. Right now they are expected to win. This is where the expectation can be crippling. Especially when it's a game against their arch rivals.

This game should be in New York, South Florida or even Toronto. Not St Louis. Mexico and Honduras always get the Texas games that are always sold out. Concacaf is missing out on a huge opportunity to do the same for a Trinidad vs Jamaica game.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2023, 09:35:14 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TEX7SVSbA5k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TEX7SVSbA5k</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2023, 09:52:16 AM »
GoP I agree with You. 

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2023, 01:11:55 AM »
Soca Warriors look to clinch quarterfinal spot.
By Nigel Simon (T&T Guardian).

...meet Reggae Boyz in Missouri

T&T Soca Warriors will be aiming to be the first team to seal a spot in the quarterfinals of this year’s 16-team Concacaf Gold Cup when they clash with Caribbean rival, Jamaica in their second Group A match at City Park Stadium, Saint Louis, Missouri, USA from 7.30 pm Wednesday night.

Two hours later, defending champions and host USA entertains St Kitts and Nevis at the same venue.

Winners of their opener against another Caribbean nation, St Kitts and Nevis 3-0 on Sunday to stretch their unbeaten run in 2013 to seven matches, the Angus Eve-coached Soca Warriors will start the match as leaders of their four-team pool with three points, two ahead of the Jamaicans, and defending champion and host USA, who battled to a 1-1 draw in the tournament opener on Saturday at Soldier Field, Chicago.

T&T will also go into the match, the first meeting between both countries in the tournament history, unbeaten against the Reggae Boyz in their last two matches, having secured a 1-0 win back on March 11, and a 0-0 draw three days later, in two friendly matches played in Jamaica earlier this year.

That renewed a series that hasn’t been played often in recent years, with the last meeting in an official match coming nearly a decade ago when Jamaica beat T&T in a shootout after a scoreless draw in the 2014 Caribbean Cup final in Kingston.

Speaking at the pre-match press conference, T&T coach said he has studied the Jamaicans and as part of the preparation for the match as the intensity in training was really good and his players are looking forward to the encounter.

“We want to win the game. We came into the tournament with the mindset that we want to go onto the second phase of this tournament, which is coming out of the group.

“So the strategy that we have in mind would be about trying to win the game."

The 51-year-old T&T coach noted that win for T&T to book a second-round spot, saying, “It will be huge for us to qualify out of this group because it’s no secret the problems we had in our football being normalised by FIFA and all that kind of stuff."

He added, “Now we are getting our football back on track and we had a league for the first time in three years which was a huge success, and there are players in this squad who came out of that league and we continue to build.

“We have qualified for back-to-back Gold Cups, so I think we are back on the right track and this is another step in the right direction, but the end game for us is to qualify for the World Cup in 2026 in our region, and we want to put our best foot forward and try to be there in the end.”

For 11-Gold Cup participants T&T, coach Eve is expected to have his full squad to choose from as they look to build on the win over the Sugar Boyz, the biggest in tournament history with strikes from Alvin Jones, USA-born Ajani Fortune, and an own-goal from Jameel Ible.

The Reggae Boyz coached by Iceland’s Heimir Hallgrimsson have qualified to the Gold Cup 13-times, however, they are currently on an 11-match winless run with their last win coming against Suriname by a 3-1 margin on June 7 last year in the Concacaf Nations League.

Asked his thoughts on the Jamaican team which features a host of English-based players, compared to one he faced a few months back, Eve said, “They had about nine foreign-based players, but only about five of them are in these team along with players like Michail Antonio, Demarai Gray and to our credit we had a mostly locally-based team, so we didn’t have the guys that we now have also, warned Eve."

After tonight’s matches, Jamaica closes group play against St Kitts and Nevis, while T&T will square off with the USA on Sunday (July 2).

T&T Squad:

Goalkeepers:

Denzil Smith (W Connection), Nicklas Frenderup (Ranheim IL/Norway), Marvin Phillip (AC Port of Spain).

Defenders:

Alvin Jones (Club Sando), Shannon Gomez (San Antonio FC/USA), Joevin Jones (Police FC), Triston Hodge (Hartford Athletic/USA), Kareem Moses (FF Jaro/Finland), Leland Archer (Charleston Battery/USA), Sheldon Bateau (SK Beveren/Belgium), Aubrey David (SD Aucas/Ecuador);

Midfielders:

Molik Khan (Minnesota United/USA), Andre Rampersad (HFX Wanderers/Canada), Neveal Hackshaw (Oakland Roots SC/USA), Ajani Fortune (Atlanta United/USA), Luke Singh (Atletico Ottawa/Canada), Kaïlé Auvray (Sporting KC Academy/USA), Real Gill (Club Sando), Ryan Telfer (Miami FC/USA), Kevin Molino (Columbus Crew/USA),

Forwards:

Levi Garcia (AEK Athens FC/Greece), Kadeem Corbin (La Horquetta Rangers), Malcolm Shaw (Atletico Ottawa/Canada).

Jamaica Squad:

Goalkeepers:

Andre Blake (Philadelphia Union), Jamali Waite (Pittsburgh Riverhounds), Coniah Boyce-Clarke (Reading)

Defenders:

Amari’i Bell (Luton Town), Ethan Pinnock (Brentford), Di’shon Bernard, Adrian Mariappa (Salford City), Dexter Lembikisa (Wolves), Damion Lowe (Philadelphia Union), Javain Brown (Vancouver Whitecaps), Kemar Lawrence (Minnesota United)

Midfielders:

Kevon Lambert (Phoenix Rising, (Jonathan Russell (Barnsley), Joel Latibeaudiere (Swansea), Bobby Reid (Fulham), Daniel Johnson (Preston North End), Kaheem Parris (Dynamo Kyiv)

Forwards:

Michail Antonio (West Ham), Shamar Nicholson (Spartak Moscow), Leon Bailey (Aston Villa), Cory Burke (New York Red Bulls), Dujuan Richards (Phoenix Academy), Demarai Gray (Everton)

RELATED NEWS

Eve eyes victory over Reggae Boyz in Gold Cup.
By Stephon Nicholas (T&T Newsday).

Soca Warriors coach Angus Eve is eyeing three points against the Reggae Boyz in Wednesday's "Caribbean derby" in Group A of the Concacaf Gold Cup, at City Park, St Louis, Missouri. Kick-off is at 7.30pm.

A victory for T&T, after their opening 3-0 win vs St Kitts, will be enough for Eve's men to qualify for the quarter-finals, with one match to play. Prior to the tournament, Eve said T&T had a "good chance" of reaching the knock-out stage.

However, Jamaica will be desperate to get their first win of the tournament, after drawing with USA 1-1 in the Gold Cup opener.

At Tuesday's media conference, Eve said the "intensity and preparations have been really good," and he is looking forward to the match. He said all players are fit and available.

"We wanna win the game. We came in the tournament with the mindset that we wanna go to the second phase, which is coming out the group," he said.

Eve dismissed any relevance of the two friendlies against the Reggae Boyz in Jamaica earlier this year, which saw T&T win 1-0 and draw the second fixture 0-0.

The former national skipper said the composition of the Jamaica Gold Cup team is quite different from the friendlies, with both teams previously fielding primarily local-based players.

"The likes of Michail Antonio (West Ham), Demarai Gray (Everton), Bobby Reid (Fulham), (Ethan) Pinnock (Brentford), they wouldn't have been in that (Jamaica) squad at that time."

Eve said T&T is hoping to get its football back on track, after internal troubles with the TT Football Association falling under control of the FIFA normalisation committee and the lack of a domestic professional league for three years during the pandemic.

"We continue to build. We've qualified for two back-to-back Gold Cups proper. We're back on the right track; this is another step in the right direction. The end game is to qualify for World Cup 2026. It's in our region (US, Canada and Mexico) and we want to put our best foot forward and be there again."

France-born T&T midfielder Kaile Auvray, 19, who has enjoyed a bright start since making his debut this year said he is happy to be part of the T&T squad and learning from the veterans.

"It means a lot. It's truly a privilege to be here at such a young age and to be able to learn from certain veterans like Kevin Molino, Joevin Jones, to be able to acquire that experience."

« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 01:15:18 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 28, 2023, 02:50:56 PM »
Hope you guys listened to lasana who was so on point with his assessment. this team did not perform well enough to be overly optimistic and from where I stand will have to come way better just to get past jamaica, never mind the usa which is a running overly transitional team who controls and dominates the midfield.

I’m just going to watch this game with very little expectation, but if we’re to take anything from this game we would have to put in a first class shift where our attackers must perform flawlessly, unlike that piss poor showing that molino, levi and telfer brought against st kitts nevis.

To add to that the young kid from france needs to stop over dribbling and must make his crosses count, so far I’ve seen nothing but Carlos edwards crosses, nothing pin point on the heads and feet of our attacking players, just wasted possession every time he goes on one of his fruitless runs down the flank.

Any who, I wish the lads success, but I’m not overly optimistic in the least.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 28, 2023, 03:44:34 PM »
Game day fellaz! vibez it up!!! :challenge: :applause: :applause: :duel: :duel: :salute: :wavetowel: :whip: :party:
Caribbean teams performing. Best of luck!! WE behind you all!

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 28, 2023, 05:42:13 PM »
What kind of line up is this?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 28, 2023, 05:57:08 PM »
Game over.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2023, 05:57:25 PM »
we have to be careful

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2023, 05:59:21 PM »
what kind ah set play is that ?

Offline jojosxm

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2023, 06:01:16 PM »
cheuuups

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 28, 2023, 06:04:55 PM »
we fit for 8
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 06:07:46 PM by Trini _2026 »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2023, 06:09:04 PM »
Licks like fire  :flamethrower:
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2023, 06:11:03 PM »
Eve is facing up :cursing:
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline jojosxm

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2023, 06:12:47 PM »
As my friend from Dominica would say, "they doh ready"...........................

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2023, 06:15:06 PM »
Poor levi

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2023, 06:21:21 PM »
Somebody tell Eve, that Patrick Vieira looking for a wok  :pissedoff:
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2023, 06:26:44 PM »
Maybe iz jes me, but if I am down by 3 goals within 30 minutes, my thought process concludes there's more to be gained by attempting to get to level terms through positive use of the ball during 60+ minutes ... rather than trying to condense that assignment into 45+ minutes.  There's more than one way of resisting the assault other than assisting the opponent's clock.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 06:29:17 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2023, 06:29:42 PM »
Talk about bull…wayyyy…
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

1]; } ?>