April 26, 2024, 01:56:11 PM

Author Topic: FAITHFULLISTA ARISE!!!!!  (Read 795 times)

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FAITHFULLISTA ARISE!!!!!
« on: November 13, 2005, 10:17:17 AM »
First of all we play real shit..We start to hit real long ball, no cohesion in midfield and most importantly Latapy decided not to show up. In essence we choke!!! we big players choke....
Bahrain showed us just how dangerous they are. although they lack technical ability and that was very evident they defend innumbers and are very fast and dangerous.
BUT
That result is not going to happen again.
Those guys know what to expect now. They will step up and this will be known as november 16th the most infamous day in bahrainese football. Also in the history of this campaign since beenie took over WE HAVE NOT HAD TWO BAD GAMES IN A ROW.
 So although most men dissapoointed and nervous I urge you all to remember is 90 minutes to go and our backs against the wall. In in typical trini fashion, thats how we like it.
SO CALLING ALL TRUE SUPPORTERS !!!! This is the time when your team needs you most.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
Re: FAITHFULLISTA ARISE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 10:24:27 AM »
i worry not, i feel for the die hards that went to the stadium and to have the experiences that they had both on the field and in the stands. i saw the game up here too and me and my boys share the same sentiments as everybody, but what i have seen time and time again is our players, a bunch of men who always save their best for when it is needed most and they have delivered, remember guys they have gotten us this far and they will do the business this is not a 90 minute affair, this is a 180 minute affair so keep the faith, you have to believe, you must believe, again i refuse to worry when we have stared impossible in the face and delivered.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!!!
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

1]; } ?>