April 25, 2024, 11:41:46 PM

Author Topic: FELLERS I REACH (MANAMA)  (Read 8988 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
FELLERS I REACH (MANAMA)
« on: November 13, 2005, 12:04:31 PM »
Fellers I rell disappointed in the condition of the board right now. Men talking about carlos is shyt, fire jack, avery is shyt, WAGGONIST I say. Allyuh men have no heart.

There is no football fever over here, they aint even know game goin on and we taking this wayyy more serious than them.

Dread alyuh realize that if we score 1:1 in over here we going to penalties and we have better keeper and kickers, if the score is 2:2 we win, 1:0 and we win. Men acting like real novice to this warrior thing breds. The main problem with that game last night was the fact that we was in our comfort zone where we don’t need to be. We just don’t know how to take advantage of a good thing. When we must win that’s where we excel, the man who say carlos had a bad game aint know nuttin bout football because he had no support and had to beat. Anyways iz night over here about eight o’clock and I goin in the morning and look for all the Bahrain men who was talking in them stink mouth.

Flex I try to send bahrainwilwin ah pm and I cyar get tru I trying to meet him up to hit him ah slap but I cyar get tru allyuh delete him or what.

Anyways the men over here say the pitch is world class and much better that the hansley was.

Men starting poll asking who will win lol…………….

Where de warriors staying? The same place as the supporters? Cause I know where them iz.
Is it the best western basin? Flex anybody
Men over here telling me bout wear white but I doh know bout that. Is it really tru that we wearing white to support tnt?

I going over to the training grounds in meh uniform and demand nuff pictures.lol

I hear that the warriors have to stop in spain (Madrid).

On my way over here I stopped off in africa(Kenya) and I kissed the ground on behalf of all those in troumacaque( a place in morvant they call little Africa). And it was a great feeling.

Another thing I feel trini does play nice when we playing ah malick kinda football i.e. beet one and pass then beet another and shoot. We iz not ah long ball or short passing team.

The foxsports man say that we does only make noise when men get beat and that’s tru.what wrong with that?

Football is about enjoying the game not lining up for hours and cyar even see carlos hit ah man ah drag.

Flex how malick do in the last game?

Alsalman I going to seef mall tomorrow maybe we could link up and buy some jewelry from some of your homeboys.

But onwards fellers and lets not give up.

MY NAME IS MORVANTMAN AND I AM A SOCAWARRIOR :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FELLERS I REACH (MANAMA)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 12:07:22 PM »
Morvantman i glad yuh reach...u damn rite about some men panicking! we are nowhere out of it and wednesday will tell all!!
Back in Trini...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 12:09:08 PM »
Hold it down for we boys Morv and represent  :beermug:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 12:11:41 PM »
Fellers I rell disappointed in the condition of the board right now. Men talking about carlos is shyt, fire jack, avery is shyt, WAGGONIST I say. Allyuh men have no heart.

Testify!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 12:14:39 PM »
Glad yuh reach safe Morvantman.  Ah kow yuh go represent to de fullest.  If yuh know where de supporters stayin den yuh go find de team.  Hook up wit Tallman...yuh cyah miss he.  A real cool breddrin who know he football too.

Hole it dong!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 12:22:23 PM »
I going over to the training grounds in meh uniform and demand nuff pictures.lol

Morvant man wear yuh uniform and walk de streets of Manama with yuh head up breds!!!!! Ah hope yuh have ah Trini bandana oh yuh head!!!

VIBES IT UP!!!!

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 12:24:28 PM »
yeah Morvantman!
Represent!!!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 12:26:26 PM »

Morvant man wear yuh uniform and walk de streets of Manama with yuh head up breds!!!!! Ah hope yuh have ah Trini bandana oh yuh head!!!

VIBES IT UP!!!!
like yu trying to set up de man for a sniper shot or what?.. ;D
anywey represent bredda represent !!!!!!!
Black Lives Matter..

Offline warriorchic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 12:28:02 PM »
ay, we go be looking out for you on wednesday. Make sure we see yuh waving yuh flag high, high, high
 ;)

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 12:32:30 PM »
Morvantman for President of the Soca Warrors Fan Club (Yes I know we are the Warriors, but I sticking with de Soca since it gives us some identity).

Big respect and I eh have no doubt that yuh will represent.  I saw pictures of past games and I thought the crowd wore white but what ever our local contingent wearing we need to stand out.

Yuh make a good point in that we can't loose and we must score at least one goal.  Two things I am sure we can do.

Warriors on de move. 

Bless up!!!
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2005, 12:33:44 PM »

There is no football fever over here, they aint even know game goin on and we taking this wayyy more serious than them.

Dread alyuh realize that if we score 1:1 in over here we going to penalties and we have better keeper and kickers, if the score is 2:2 we win, 1:0 and we win. Men acting like real novice to this warrior thing breds. The main problem with that game last night was the fact that we was in our comfort zone where we don’t need to be. We just don’t know how to take advantage of a good thing. When we must win that’s where we excel, the man who say carlos had a bad game aint know nuttin bout football because he had no support and had to beat. Anyways iz night over here about eight o’clock and I goin in the morning and look for all the Bahrain men who was talking in them stink mouth.

Flex I try to send bahrainwilwin ah pm and I cyar get tru I trying to meet him up to hit him ah slap but I cyar get tru allyuh delete him or what.

Anyways the men over here say the pitch is world class and much better that the hansley was.

Where de warriors staying? The same place as the supporters? Cause I know where them iz.
Men over here telling me bout wear white but I doh know bout that. Is it really tru that we wearing white to support tnt?

On my way over here I stopped off in africa(Kenya) and I kissed the ground on behalf of all those in troumacaque( a place in morvant they call little Africa). And it was a great feeling.

Another thing I feel trini does play nice when we playing ah malick kinda football i.e. beet one and pass then beet another and shoot. We iz not ah long ball or short passing team.

The foxsports man say that we does only make noise when men get beat and that’s tru.what wrong with that?

Football is about enjoying the game not lining up for hours and cyar even see carlos hit ah man ah drag.

Alsalman I going to seef mall tomorrow maybe we could link up and buy some jewelry from some of your homeboys.

Surprising to hear that the atmoshphere is tepin in Bahrain. If I recall correctly, their playoff game vs Uzbekistan was played to a packed stadium. I dont see anything in ths Baharain tea that suggests that they cant be beat at home. crowd or no crowd.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 12:34:25 PM »
if any bahrain man disrespect, buss he head on behave of us  :beermug: ole make noise wednesday respect
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

TrinInfinite

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005, 12:36:03 PM »
morvant all man was sayin was dat we were home and we should have won convincingly against a side who doesnt even have a brand of football 2 call their own, dey play wit no style or flair and are not wc material from wat i saw, so when we juss manage 2 draw wit a team like dat and have 2 go away 2 put it away, i feel dat is rediculous, man wasnt playin any passionate ball or even playin ball wit dey heart, i wont take de 2nd game 4 a walk in de park at all.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005, 12:36:54 PM »
Moevah-man,
   what is the whether, like over there. How hot? Any humidity. How much jet lag did YOU feel in getting there?
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2005, 12:38:17 PM »
MOrvantman.. Good Stuff man... Respect... You hadda make noize for 20 forumites.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 12:40:09 PM »

I wish man ... I'm in Ottawa, Canada  :( suffering in 0 degrees celcius with a chance of Snow ... rather than back home in the good weather  :(

Just pointers for you which I hope would help

1- check with the trinidad delegation, because the seat division in the stadium in bahrain is a bit different, I think there is a section kept for trinidad fans.

2- Seef mall is good, as well as Al'Aali mall, Bahrain mall, and Dana mall ... funny thing they are close to each other  ;D

3- Bahrainies are nice people, they are similar to trinidad people in that they are proud, yet nice inside... however don't be bothered by kids acting tough or over cool (chances are you won't see any idiots anyways  :))

4- If you are interested in a bit of clubing or something http://www.nightlifeinbahrain.com/ as well as http://www.clickbahrain.com/clickbahrain_nightlife.asp

might help ... just beware the crappy places ... normally infested with Saudies and Russian mob forced prostitution ... not nice places ... stick to the popular one's

5- I think some members here are in Bahrain at the moment I am sure some of them will be thrilled with meeting you, as for bahrainwillin you won't find him in Bahrain apparently he's spanish or latin american  >:(

6- AS FOR THE PEOPLE NOT FEELING IT ... trust me  ;) they are very hyped up, every one talks about it, every one feels it, every one is hyped ... w0000000000 only difference ! Trinidad is a carnival out oriented people like to show it ... Bahrainies by culture are intwardly oriented ... meaning that they feel it just don't show it in the same way as Trinidad  :) ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE TRINIDAD DELEGATION ... the game is at 8:30 doors will be forced shut at 4:30-5 because there will not be a seat left ... unless you are with the trini delegation, hence you have a section ... Bahraini fans will pack the house ... they will be loud ... rude... and nastly (very weird if you meet them before the game its the other way around lol)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 12:48:37 PM by Alsalman »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 12:42:18 PM »
well the jet lag is annoying and because of the altitude above sea level it feels different. but i've been here before and the jet lag is not as much pressure as the time difference is.

the game would be played here at around 7pm(i think) so the boys need to get over the time difference more than the jet lag.  

and its not that hot and desert like as men think it it. it is much like a city with malls and buildings and shyt.

but more importantly the absence of chicken and good food would also be a problem.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 12:43:52 PM »
Yea MorvantMan, White is the Colour we're playing in, cuz Bahrain going to be playing in Red, which doesn't look to much different from our new kit, so if our supporters wear red, we'll be lost in the Sea of Bahraini supporters.

So for this encounter, we doing like Glow and Wear White.
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2005, 12:59:00 PM »
BLESS UP BOSSS REPRESENT TO D FULLEST
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2005, 01:02:48 PM »
Represent Trini to the fullest morvantman. Stay safe

Offline Wilson

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2005, 01:56:26 PM »
Ask for Anna at the Trader Viks, Ritz Carlton......she will look after you....nice massage and ting

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2005, 01:59:37 PM »
Ask for Anna at the Trader Viks, Ritz Carlton......she will look after you....nice massage and ting

You might want to make use of the PM feature.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2005, 02:20:48 PM »
fellers update right now i going to ah place called QUDHAIBIYA BAY and ah man tell meh he go link meh with some young ting.

but doh frighten i in the military and we rolling with we machine and camera in hand

laterzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2005, 02:36:22 PM »

Surprising to hear that the atmoshphere is tepin in Bahrain.

This a a discipline people ... and unlike us they are hoping to celebrate after the game and not before.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2005, 03:14:20 PM »
yuh miss a Jonesy lime yesterday .. but small ting.
Make real noise like a WAJANG.

an when yuh reach back ... we going an perge the board of all the waggonists - ESPECIALLY DEM MEN WHO HAVE NO FAITH and posting one setta negative ting today.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2005, 03:22:59 PM »
fellers update right now i going to ah place called QUDHAIBIYA BAY and ah man tell meh he go link meh with some young ting.

but doh frighten i in the military and we rolling with we machine and camera in hand

laterzzzzzzzzzzzz

careful man ... don't do anything unless you trust that person ...

Bahrainies are good, but there are foreigners that belong to big mafia's as well as bad seeds, so don't trust every one unless you are sure ...

also with taxi cabs they will see you are not from the country and try to shaft you tell them to always turn on the meter no " we will give you a special deal" ...

Always bargin for prices (unless in malls ...) but in the souk or traditional markets always bargin ...

:)

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2005, 03:25:56 PM »

laterzzzzzzzzzzzz

careful man ... don't do anything unless you trust that person ...

Bahrainies are good, but there are foreigners that belong to big mafia's as well as bad seeds, so don't trust every one unless you are sure ...

also with taxi cabs they will see you are not from the country and try to shaft you tell them to always turn on the meter no " we will give you a special deal" ...

Always bargin for prices (unless in malls ...) but in the souk or traditional markets always bargin ...

:)

You really think he scared.

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2005, 03:27:36 PM »
 Peace to you ... Cheer for all of course represent welll! i don't believe in Animousity. The game is decided on the the field!

Be careful and stay with a crew!!!Keep us posted and send some pics!!!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2005, 03:28:35 PM »

You really think he scared.

ITS NOT ABOUT THAT AT ALL ...

I want him to be careful... because no matter what or where ... he is a guest in my country and I want him to have a good time without running into bad stuff ...

I wish I was there to show him around ...

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2005, 03:30:47 PM »
Keep de flag flying hi and thanx for de updates in advance.

1]; } ?>