April 28, 2024, 02:44:27 PM

Author Topic: There is Light at the End of the Tunnel for the Warriors!Positive Notes  (Read 2050 times)

TrinInfinite

There were a few good things to note about this game, which stood out to me. We didnt conceive any yellow cards, so we are playing with a full team. We drew the game when we could have lost and would have been demoralised. If we draw 1-1 in bahrain we have a chance, if we win, we go through.

* We played our worse game so far and we havent lost 2 games in a row, we have seen bahrain play and know what they can do, now we can analyze them and come up with a better plan because we played them. Our team didnt play to their fullest, we played to prevent a loss and didnt attack in our usual form, this should come back in the last game.

also, lastly, we have played better in do or die games in this campaign and have proven ourselves time and time again, we will win on wednesday if we play our game and not allow bahrain to dictate the flow and pace of the game, especially since we played defensive football instead of attcking football.

vibes it up

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: There is Light at the End of the Tunnel for the Warriors!Positive Notes
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 01:27:50 PM »
That's better Infinite-Trini
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 01:54:46 PM »
We didn't CONCEIVE any yellow cards Infinite??  ;D

Anyway...More Positives...

A victory or any tie greater than 1-1 and we through.

Their #10 not playin Wednesday which is a big loss fuh dem

Unlikely we will play as badly as we did yesterday.  Apparently the 2nd game of a back to back we play better than the 1st game which might have been true except we played CR right after playing Guatemala.

Ah tryin hard.

At de end of de day....ah hopin dat de capable, competent and talented team we all know will show up on Wednesday and not de imposter dat was on the field yesterday.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

TrinInfinite

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 02:04:05 PM »
i hope so to boss, i really hope so, but we did do extremely well against panama and mexico in de back to back, so it could be viewed from dat angle, i rather have a poor performance in de 1st game, than de 2nd game and risk losing it all, plus we played our worse and drew, so dat shows how good bahrain is, which in my opinion dey not all dat.

doh like my terminology or wha?  ;D

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 02:14:26 PM »
I real holding out for Wednesday.

I walking around real spaced out and speechless, I hadda admit I was worse.
But I think it is an established fact T&T plays much better under pressure, when they know they HAVE nothing else to hold on to. Dat is a sad fact but hopefully it will reap us rewards on Wednesday.

GO WARRIORS

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 02:23:07 PM »
Plenty positives to take.

We have actually seen thihs team and what they have to offer, they not ready.

We can give evrything in this second game because this is THE elimination game. Cards don't matter now.

We know that we need goals if we give up an early goal it doesn't change the equation much we still need to score. If anything it will play with Bahrain's head. As soon as we score one goal we are in the driver's seat because we have matched their away goals total. Once that happens they have to go for a win,something that they haven't done for how long?

Bahrain will sit back and give us space to attack them all we need to do is get the tactics right and take advantage.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 03:01:09 PM »
Plenty positives to take.

We have actually seen thihs team and what they have to offer, they not ready.

We can give evrything in this second game because this is THE elimination game. Cards don't matter now.

We know that we need goals if we give up an early goal it doesn't change the equation much we still need to score. If anything it will play with Bahrain's head. As soon as we score one goal we are in the driver's seat because we have matched their away goals total. Once that happens they have to go for a win,something that they haven't done for how long?

Bahrain will sit back and give us space to attack them all we need to do is get the tactics right and take advantage.

Yeah fuh real.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 03:06:44 PM »
 You are so right at least we know our opponents !!! Seems to be the Warriors doh play good unless they are under Pressure.

Please don't give up hope on we warriors! They have their moments of brilliance.. hopefully Wednesday will be their most Brilliant to date!!

God bless TNT!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 05:22:48 PM »
i dont know how much of a threat #10 was but #3 was a general in their defence d man with 80% legs. he out 4 d nex game. not that it matters i cant c us having 2 bad games back 2 back. bahrain now have another T&T player to be scared of chris thunderboot birchall. after that goal ppl learn d man name and stop calling him 'd white boy' yes
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

1]; } ?>