March 28, 2024, 12:45:25 PM

Author Topic: Performance enhancing drugs  (Read 1470 times)

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Performance enhancing drugs
« on: November 14, 2005, 11:25:17 AM »
Would you consider the use of performance enhancing drugs so prevalent in US sports for the game on Wednesday, considering that Bahrain "seems" to me a more fit, agile and younger team?  Does FIFA test players after games?

I know this is controversial so leh meh know and I will delete the post.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Performance enhancing drugs
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 11:28:34 AM »
FIFA does test for everything
nuff men in europe does get Ban

But like they dont test for Weed cause men like Dwarika and them never get ban yet

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 11:32:56 AM »
 ;D ;D

if we took performance enhancing drugs our players would be as built as that #20 Dude from Trinidad  ;D

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 11:36:18 AM »
Alsalman that is good blue food not performance enhacement
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 11:40:02 AM »
NO

To even consider this is ridiculous and in TnT we should never consider cheating for anything, especially as we are viewed as a developing black nation. The players representing our nation and much much more. The negative press that we and every caribbean/african nation will get is enough to do the right thing and stay clean. And if you believe that the world is a fir unbiased place, then consider this....If you get caught it will destroy a creer that is already getting positive vibes just from reaching this far....why risk that?

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 11:42:24 AM »
How you so sure Bahrain not using any?

NO

To even consider this is ridiculous and in TnT we should never consider cheating for anything, especially as we are viewed as a developing black nation. The players representing our nation and much much more. The negative press that we and every caribbean/african nation will get is enough to do the right thing and stay clean. And if you believe that the world is a fir unbiased place, then consider this....If you get caught it will destroy a creer that is already getting positive vibes just from reaching this far....why risk that?

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 11:43:46 AM »
Alsalman that is good blue food not performance enhacement

I know I know  ;D

I just want to point out that performance enhancement drugs are used in sports where power is needed... like body builders, Baseball, Track and Feild

with football I don't really see the need for performance enhancement drugs, unless they invent a drug that helps you with ball control  :)

as for the question I believe Fifa conduct random testing of players in competitions and games etc...

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 11:59:22 AM »
Performance enhancing drugs..only for fans trying to secure tickets for crucial games where waggonism is rampant  :rotfl: This way the "die-hards' won't come here like lil ghul crying bout the corn on dey big toe get squeeze..

1]; } ?>