Did you like the new T&T adidas outfit.

Yes
6 (30%)
No
5 (25%)
Need some work still
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: D Touches Match Report....We does just 4cup a good ting  (Read 7969 times)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D Touches Match Report....We does just 4cup a good ting
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2005, 01:05:54 PM »
Ah man say it look like BSC all over again.  So de boom kick, poor marking, lethargy and fidgeting at de back return again? Hope is a one off thing.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2005, 01:11:19 PM »
Ah man say it look like BSC all over again. So de boom kick, poor marking, lethargy and fidgeting at de back return again? Hope is a one off thing.

Actually NO.. There was NO Boom kicking from the back.. The fellahs were VERY confident of them selves comming out of the back..

Poor marking.. Yes, that lead to the goal...

Lethargy.. Yes, dem men look out of it to me...

They just had a bad game... When they look at them selves on tape they will pick them selves up.!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2005, 01:19:02 PM by oconnorg »
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2005, 01:12:58 PM »
ditto!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2005, 01:17:07 PM »
yuh make alot of sense dey boss, we were playin not 2 lose instead of playin 2 win, very good statement, we werent playin our usual attackin football, dat is why we lose

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2005, 01:40:52 PM »
yuh make alot of sense dey boss, we were playin not 2 lose instead of playin 2 win, very good statement, we werent playin our usual attackin football, dat is why we lose

We did not lose yesterday.

Although it seems that plenty men loss they spirit.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2005, 01:57:21 PM »
Okay let us pick ourselves up and move on guys. Is one more game and we still need to have faith that the guys will go out and make us proud.  :angel:

rasajoy

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2005, 02:11:47 PM »
I jus glad Davy Jenny okay and doin bless, Big Up brother!!!

I feel we all need to humble.  I magine man plan fete - Men thinking no way we going and lse this game - fete promoter investing hundreds of thousands of dollars. overconfidence sound familiar? we really believe bahrain get here by fluke? lewwe show them the respect.

Best of luck warriors!!!  I sure you all will take them serious, and plan for them properly, and give your heart and soul next time.

Jlloyd for left back? :)

Offline Dreded Star

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
How Many Ppl...
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2005, 05:06:16 PM »
think that if the otha goal keeper (i forgot his name) had goalkeep, that goal that bahrain scored would not have happened?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: How Many Ppl...
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2005, 05:07:20 PM »
steups.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2005, 05:13:53 PM »
think that if the otha goal keeper (i forgot his name) had goalkeep, that goal that bahrain scored would not have happened?

breds next time i in trini i wanna shake your hands :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline sweetiepaper

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2005, 07:03:37 PM »
Yuh know I not worried. That Bahrain side so shitty home advantage doh matter we could beat them on the moon. I really cyar see we playing 2 shitty games so in a row, We play de worst since beenie take over (except for that game against NE Stars) and Bahrain couldn't beat we. Them fellas get a good wake-up call. I just hear Jack on news saying that de boys lorse focus and how dey was done talking about Germany and what dey want and all kind ah ting. I hope now they realise they have a job to do first. That 1-1, God doh like ugly, all them flipping wagonists didn't deserve to celebrate. If you know how much die-hards I know ain't get to see that game live, it hurt meh. I run around all day using meh connections to hook up people with tickets and I get through with a few. But that behind we and we need to send positive vibes all de way to de boys in Bahrain.
I ain't worried we go give dem a blowout. I could pick a fetematch eleven  to beat dah shit Bahrain side. That is de worst team we come up against in this competition so far.
Oh yes and beenie need to wake up too he move like BSC unable to change his strategy during the game. He neds to get back to that tactician that we've seen him to be. They plan for Stern and Latas and we din't adjust. Could you imagine if he had started with Glen and Jones and leave Latas and Stern on the bench to bring dem on later in the game. Bahran woulda be in a mess. They wouldn't have had an answer fuh dat.
But I ain't worried we give that shit side a blowout Wednesday
"Sweetiepaper does be all over de place"

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2005, 07:45:03 PM »
I REAL happy….is better to play d shitgame first than play it in d second leg….For all yuh know of course we didn’t want to concede ah goal but maybe Beenie wanted us to play cautious but it didn’t quite go to plan. Ah happy he take of Latas…Ah have no doubt that Latas go be ready for dem on Wednesday.  I feel that Wednesday yuh go see d same team that play Panama,Guatemala and Mexico.  Yuh go see a team full of professionalism and a technical staff on dey P`s and Q`s….

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »
Two cent appreciated. I done say all I had to say last night. Hopefully them boy will be hungry on Wednesday. Every David have a Goliath.But we not Goliath and they not David.I find Beenie was real lax on that bench. Usually he does be dragging cigarette. The whole team look real calm like they was waiting on something. Well with our back almost against the wall it only have one thing to do. Come out fighting.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline d00d

• ball kicker defender guy
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2005, 08:09:01 PM »

shaka hislop dude...

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
Ah man say it look like BSC all over again.  So de boom kick, poor marking, lethargy and fidgeting at de back return again? Hope is a one off thing.
SAVANNAH BOY YUH RIGHT, it look like the US VS TRINI GAME FIRST ROUND. The long ball ting was killing me, Stern cyah get them things

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2005, 08:11:55 PM »
excellent report touches. that sums it up for me, too. we better come to play wednesday.
Hart for president

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2005, 08:12:52 PM »

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( LAWDY help Us  >:( >:(
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2005, 08:15:05 PM »

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( LAWDY help Us  >:( >:(

so ridiculous its funny
Hart for president

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2005, 08:47:37 PM »

too easy
all yuh give him ah pass on this one.......... I begging for him

Més que un club.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2005, 08:49:35 PM »

The goal keepers name is Shaka Hislop, how could a true supporter forget his name, they should ban you from making anymore posts.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2005, 09:28:47 PM »

too easy

What!!? ah pass? he lucky I eh see dis earlier..... sound de alarm...

WAGGONIST ALERT WAGGONIST ALERT WAGGONIST ALERT WAGGONIST ALERT
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2005, 09:32:20 PM »

too easy

What!!? ah pass? he lucky I eh see dis earlier..... sound de alarm...

WAGGONIST ALERT WAGGONIST ALERT WAGGONIST ALERT WAGGONIST ALERT

it too easy FF
oh gawwd low him

Més que un club.

Offline Houston trini

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2005, 09:58:40 PM »
Man I live all de way in Houston ,Texas.Believe or not the game was live on fox sports.Ch 613 for all dem peopl;e who call in I95.5 fm.But anny ways ,I feelin real bad today,Them,boys should a put the game away,the lapsing.To much trying to beats the man on the field trying to get some OHH and Ahh of the crownd,Pass the 4king ball,F that kinda football.Pass de ball and dis one for the coach good job taking Latas out saving him for Wednesday.But he shoulda Sub out John (de shut him down) put Cornell Glen in the game ( i doh know if tHe coach wanted to tAKE DE 1-1 re group and do it right in Bahrain) ,would a been a good decoy if you know waht a mean.
On the brighter side soca warriors allyuh  lost 1-0 not tie 1-1,but all we  have to do is score one goal and we going to Germany.BAHARIN Ent 4king S--t.Finish dem off,and use de sub and dem dis time may be bring on John laters in de game.
But i see flash back of 19th November 1989,but dis time all we have to do is win.Last time we had to draw,but this time they have to draww 0-0,but it will not happen.God is Ah TRini and Yorke and company wont 4cup  twice in 1 week.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2005, 10:17:52 PM »
this hadda be a chain-up...
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline triniboots

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2005, 05:31:22 AM »
De reason why Latas and Yorke walk out first is dey are the geriatrics of the team, Stern was just there with dem in case dey fall down *grin*

1]; } ?>