March 28, 2024, 10:49:18 AM

Author Topic: We need to see them as BEASTS  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
We need to see them as BEASTS
« on: November 13, 2005, 05:20:49 PM »
We always talking about we go beat this side...Beat that side... Talk talk talk......Anybody realise that we does loose what we should win and win what we should loose... Loose badly against Guatemala after showing good agaisnt USA...Up and down Up and Down.   Now because I am a Trini I hate to hear foriegners use words like  inconsistent and indicipline to discribe us.  But actions speak louder than words and in our case as loud as other people's words.  Why do we always need a wake up call? Praise God for two games cause we may have been out the World Cup on Saturday...Think about that.

In my opinion our downfall is that we find ourselves on the block talking about the win before we even play.
We think about the fete after the game before we play the game.  Now nothing wrong with that unless  fantasy land makes you forget about your duties during the game or your game plan.....

On this board I have read some real sound posts with good judgement and sound unpacking of the football but it also have  men that does just fire off their mouth too!!!!! To an large extent that's what's the board is for I guess...The lime is always sweet... :D ..However, if this board is as influencial and visible as some say we maybe doing our team harm buy some of the things we post, especially on the eve of Wednesday......So man should just use good judgement....

Bahrain is a good team..They are not a sh*t team as some posters loosely claim....Bahrain could take the life out us as a nation and a people, they are already halfway there.....They are already in our chest, fingers around our heart and pulling to extingush our World Cup life until a next generation....

However, we are  Soca Warriors, that means that out of 1.2mil. people we've shaken of the Queen, lived through the violence of the Muslimeen.  We have a rich culture that has inspired the world. Bahrain is not the first to try to take something from us, we've won bigger and harder victories in life...We could win this.....We need to remember why we're the Soca Warriors. More than the music it's about out warrior spirit.  Our Warrior spirit came and got our independence, our Warrior spirit came with the steel pan, it came with calypso and limbo, Our Warrior spirit said no to Abu Bakra....

Bahrain you are ah good team we've adjusted our view of you, but on Wednesday, the Warriors  coming for you...

Blessing
Preacher
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Re: We need to see them as BEASTS
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 06:04:52 PM »
Good post brother  :beermug: (don't worry is a Rolling Rock)  ;)

as ah tell yuh last night..we is celebrate the occassion too early..hopefully we could get we act together fuh real...we know what they capable of now..we just need to come up with better tactics to beat their 0-6-4 formation.

with all that crowd support them fellas didnt even look inspired..thats sad.

ah would like to see we hit them a 1-0..but leave it real late too..that will really hurt them lol.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 09:59:17 PM »
yes, hopefully the fellas get a wake up call and they going to play the game wednesday that they ought to have played yesterday.  GO  TnT!!!!

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 10:03:12 PM »
yes, hopefully the fellas get a wake up call and they going to play the game wednesday that they ought to have played yesterday.  GO  TnT!!!!

I hope the same from Bahrain... they could do much better, I just thought they looked scared to death most the game lol ...

I understand why though ... they never been in a similar position in their life

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 10:09:29 PM »
well said PREACHER!!! lewwe win the next 90 mins first b4 we make any WC plans please trinidad ....lewwe ask d fadda tuh go wid we ......... cuz me in noe who dem praying too .... and keep d faith tha we cud once again rise up dis little magical land of trinidad and overcome dis hurdle on our way.....

1]; } ?>