April 18, 2024, 11:36:33 AM

Author Topic: Kelvin Jack needs to go.  (Read 4898 times)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kelvin Jack needs to go.
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2005, 01:25:41 AM »
Shaka is my keeper, but although he is very experienced he has weak points also, just like Jack has his. So who Leo put in d goal I good wit dat, because he is d boss an not we.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2005, 06:26:15 AM »
De man is a shithound. He had a right to come out and punch the cross that they scored on. I used to play keeper and every keepers knows that anything coming into your 6 yard box you must come out and punch. De man doh command the defence. And he get real lucky they aint put 4 in he ass. They had real chances, thank god they not accurate.

I say SHAKA must play wednesday. What all ya think.

He was kinda slow. If our shots were accurate we would have had at least 2 more goals.

Do me a favor dont post a reply to when i speak. Speak only when your spoken to you stupid asshole.

So what happen to the three defenders that were ball watching anf not marking when the goal was scored ... are they shit too? 

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2005, 06:30:31 AM »
Allyuh is real kicks oui!

Like people does forget Shaka's penchant for getting string up by them outside shots.

Jack did decent, he maybe a lill slow off the line, but I feel his refleses are not inferior to Shaka.

Shaka is in game form though, that is the only thing for me.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2005, 06:36:33 AM »
All i have to say is that has passed lets move on and send a positive vibe...Jack is not a shit hound, the entire team played below the standard they can play at so yes i agree that ppl would be disapointed  but... like i said let us look fwd to wednesday all is not lost, lkets try not to act like typical trinis and blame  dis one and dat one this is the time we will see who r the REAL supporters

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2005, 08:05:01 AM »
I say SHAKA must play wednesday. What all ya think.

I think Shaka is a superior goal keeper even with the Guatemala 5-1 match considered. And just like Bah Bah, I agree that Kelvin's responsiveness was a bit sluggish. However, he cannot be blamed for the one goal that scored. There probably may have been a preemptive action he could have taken, but that's just second guessing.

Anyway, Beenieman is unlikely to make any goal keeping changes at this point.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2005, 08:19:46 AM »
bad marking was the reason the goal scored no way you could blame jack.   As a defender u need to get tight  and be first to the ball. 

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2005, 10:15:06 AM »
bad marking was the reason the goal scored no way you could blame jack. As a defender u need to get tight and be first to the ball.

It was Horrible marking and Not JACK that was responsible.. People Do not get it Twistwed... I did not like Jack in the begining, but I would Play him right through now... Yall realx Off ah Jack Back...
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2005, 11:04:15 AM »
Me eh care what alyuh say Jack have to learn to come off he line ah lil more he too shy when coming to crasses . Dat goal he should have stopped ...pronto.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2005, 11:09:22 AM »
we should address where the breakdown occurred and that was slack marking.  drop jack and men still not marking we will concede goals.  or limit the cross ball. 

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2005, 11:24:48 AM »
Allyuh sounding like dis is Intercol ,when we lose blame d keeper,d Bahrain player was left unmarked in d box so he got ah free header and scored ,who is to blame ,d team for dey  lax defending ,doh jus single out Jack...........Come on all ah we is one family
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2005, 11:30:16 AM »
Shaka - just my opinion (wife like Jack between the uprights) - so I could see both sides..... Jack is porous ---- bottom line..... best half tnt ever play was second half against Mexico ...... then on top of that Shaka had all the match form leading to the match..... Beenie get us this far but putting jack in goal is a mistake.... by the way shaka can't handle the best of crosses but you better believe i've seen him handle headers off the line... (even in the mexico match...)... then shaka is consistent.... you know he's coming out with confidence and coming fast... i'd feel a lot safer attacking with Shaka in goal.... I may be bias but i'm not assigning blame..... if jack is the man in the goal he getting my full support but sense is sense....

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2005, 11:41:30 AM »
The goal keeper was not bad at all ...

I think if anything the defenders let down the keeper... they played stupid passes, were unorganized (Especially the first half) and if not for good positioning and bad misses Bahrain could have been up even before half time...

the goal was unstopable ... first of all the cross was very quick, going out would leave the entire goal vunerable... hence most keepers elect to trust their defenders... well the defenders both missed the ball completely and one of the shortest guys on the pitch scored

1]; } ?>