March 29, 2024, 04:05:11 AM

Author Topic: Boy a go cuss somebody today.  (Read 1012 times)

Offline chocostickus

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Boy a go cuss somebody today.
« on: November 14, 2005, 06:34:58 AM »
Boy,

I feeling to go home boy.People in work askin meh how ah fine the match was. What happen they doh know we play shit or what. Ah feel they tryin to get meh vex only telling meh about wah friend who can't even name what side Birchall does play for stand up at 12:30 in the morning and get ticket. And how the match was a good lime. Dis the same people who ketch kicks on meh when ah put up meh flag two weeks before Independence Day.

What de hell. They don’t know the world think we is a shit side and thus we as ah people still kinda backward. How as a man ah go raise meh head up high especially in front of meh blasted Jamaican friends and say T&T is a dread side. Ah goh be lying.

Steups, them  fellas better win over dey yuh know.

Anyway ah still hopeful especially since Bahrain so confident now.

Dem fellas should come back out with the Finta kit though. I think we release the new kit a bit prematurely.

We go see yes.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Boy a go cuss somebody today.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 07:04:17 AM »
Well TT become a nation of posers then, was a time when everything football was followed. Men coulda call out the plays of the week by heart from Gillette World Sport Special on Saturday afternoon. I know how it go now, men only studying what brand and how a jersey look to buy before they know the team and who playing for it.

I now get up and I think I getting a cold. I vex  >:(

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 08:12:50 AM »
You would not believe it, but I think most of the world just saw a 5 min coverage and then T&T came out a lot better then if you watch the full 90 min. ;D
What a goal by Birchall  ;D ;D
It's just like another match then
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 08:24:04 AM »
Dutchman is right, besides in the US, Trinidad, and Bahrain, not many people would have seen the whole match.

So whoever shame don't have to feel so bad.   ;D

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 11:48:14 AM »
Yeah real good Peong
After the 5 min. they show you will not feel shame at all, like if it was another match. ;D
On top of that T&T makes the last goal so that stays in your head.
 It was real nice to see this re-cap since I had to see the match on an Arab channel with not so good quality. SO DO NOT FEEL SHAME for those first 24? minutes.
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

1]; } ?>