57 (57%)
Finta
7 (7%)
Rossi
8 (8%)
Other
4 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Thread for the TRI v BHR Game.  (Read 88261 times)

Offline mBody

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the TRI v BHR Game.
« Reply #150 on: November 10, 2005, 06:52:27 PM »
Hey everybody,

I think everybody here is getting more into "WE WILL WIN" "YOU WILL LOSE"
What' the f$kc, we're just adding tention, and I wish this doesn't turn to violance in the yard

Undoubtly, T&T is a every strong team, and has its english style.. Bahrain's stronge young team, but with groupy style

I hope we watch a stronge match, and congrats to the winner!!

I'd like to appologise for any Trinidadians who got offended by the way some Bahrainis comming and rushing with offenses post.. kids r everywhere
Soccer is NOT soccer, it's FOOTBaLL

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Game analysis on Vibe 105fm now
« Reply #151 on: November 10, 2005, 07:10:38 PM »
stern call in now

claim that things cool an men takin they massage

claim that he cud do wit a lil rain to get a lil better passes on the slick gorund

russel was revaltions gave him the passes dat he need to score goods

dont kno much about bahrain but kno that the game is for who wants it more

play ur own game = stick to game plan stick to wat beenie say

every body fit willin to give 100%

glad for the crowd support

as a striker he willllllllllllllll score goals do not worry  an thanks to fans for supporting

DO THE RIGHT THING

VOTE SHOTTA FOR PRESIDENT THE PRESIDENT U KNO THE POSTER YOU THRUST
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=6311.0
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 07:34:22 PM by SHOTTA »
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2005, 07:34:37 PM »
Yeah Marvin Andrews call in too. Them boys relax. Stern say he ain't know much about Bahrain but they going to play their game...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 07:36:13 PM by skins »

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 10, 2005, 07:40:16 PM »
general public jus calling in now basically supporting  the warriors 100%

stadium goin to be rammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont doubttt it

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 10, 2005, 07:46:44 PM »
Gates homing at 2:pm and a caller make a suggestion that fans should sing the chorus of Maximus Dan song to intimidate the Bahrain players. 25,000 people screaming i am a warrior.

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 10, 2005, 07:52:38 PM »
patriot (i think) jus call in talk bout tickets an other miscellanous things program nearly dun

Offline d00d

• ball kicker defender guy
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TWO DAYS TO GO.....
« Reply #156 on: November 10, 2005, 07:53:19 PM »
I don't know about two days nah.

Honestly Saturday's result won't mean much to me. Wednesday will be the culmination of everything.

We could win 10-0 on Saturday but for me the anticipation and energy will continue to build up until Wednesday.

So for me it is seven days to go.

let the countdown start.

my good frend, every footballing fan or most of them kno that the home leg is the most important one. we havta get a nice lead here so we can go away nd play defensively. if we get a large enuff lead here, we wont b pressed to score goals away which for us is very tuff. so u see y it really is 2 days to go.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 10, 2005, 07:56:06 PM »
That was patriot. He say we should aim to win by two goals. Most of the supporters think we could score three goals on Bahrain. Is goals in bahrain ass.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 10, 2005, 10:21:03 PM »
Boy, I jus get a call from home and reading the papers, they deny Bakr bail, he in remand, and they raid his compound, mash it up and find guns and grenades and thing.
Plenty bachannal.

This weekend in T&T goh be sweet!
Hope the security on top everything concerning the game.
Its that bombing time of the month again too.....

Offline mBody

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2005, 01:07:47 AM »
guns! bombs !! ??? :-X :-\ :-[
Soccer is NOT soccer, it's FOOTBaLL

Offline darrel3000

• Full Warrior
  • Go T&T Go!
    • View Profile
    • Professional Audio Sales & Live Event Production
« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2005, 02:24:44 AM »
ah see Soca Warriors polo shirt and jacket selling in TIMES SQUARE! well we really arrive yes.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? You must be the change you want to see in the world.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

Offline BahrainHubail

• http://www.asiancup2004.com/shared/media/images/070804CHN_JPN42.jpg
  • New Warrior
  • goldan account
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2005, 03:30:58 AM »
bahrain will baeat t&t 3/0
AllaA hUBAIL

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2005, 04:16:14 AM »
Its true have not scored as many goals as T&T in recent games, but T&T conceded more goals that we did.  I mean Guatemala was able to bury your goalie with 5 goals in one game.  That says a lot about your defense.  Mexico in the last game underestimated T&T and thats why they lost.  T&T played good too but were lucky with one goal that kept their hopes alive.

The game will be a strong battle no doubt.  T&T has a number of good (individual) players no doubt, but as a team I think Bahrain with the return of Hubail will be a very strong opponent. 

Offline shag

• New Warrior
  • up the vale
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 11, 2005, 04:46:25 AM »
Can i just wish T&T all the best for saturday, and that Chris Birchall plants a goal in for you, he is a quality player and will do well for you.. good luck and will see you in germany next year..

Up the Vale.

PS If any one is out in Bahrain watching the match, get down to a T-shirt shop in the souk as there is a very friendly lady!!!!! gooooooooooo onnnnnnnnnnn the vale.

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 11, 2005, 05:07:41 AM »
ah see Soca Warriors polo shirt and jacket selling in TIMES SQUARE! well we really arrive yes.

Darrel where in Times Square you see that selling? Let meh know ah think i might have to walk over there during meh lunch today...

Go T&T GO!!!!

We Not Giving Up!!!!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
T&T veterans ready for redemption.
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2005, 06:23:08 AM »
T&T veterans ready for redemption.
By: FIFAworldcup.com.
[/size]

On 19 November 1989, little Trinidad and Tobago were so close to reaching a first FIFA World Cup finals they could taste it. With steel drums splinting away and irresistible rhythms hanging in the thick Caribbean air, 24,000 red-clad fans packed into the rickety stadium to watch their fancied Warriors seal the deal.
All they needed was a draw against a comparatively modest United States side and the entire nation of just over one million was watching intently. But despite such a rosy outlook, it all ended in tears for T&T as a 31st-minute cracker of a volley from Paul Caligiuri sent the US, not Trinidad, to Italia 90. "We celebrated like there was no tomorrow," recalled former American great John Harkes.
For the crushed Trinidadians there was no tomorrow and no celebrations. After the initial shock wore off, what followed was a sickening tailspin and 16 years of ignominy for the football-mad nation. "I was just a boy and I watched it on TV like everyone else and I remember the sadness I felt when the final whistle went," current T&T striker Scott Sealy recently told FIFAworldcup.com. "There was this sense of remorse that you could feel on the streets for weeks after the game."
Now, nearly 16 years to the day, two current members of the Soca Warriors side, who were both hopeful rookies in 1989, will be more keen than anyone to avoid a similar slip-up in what is the closest the island nation has come to the FIFA World Cup finals since then. Dwight Yorke, who went on to reach great heights at club level, and the aptly named 'Little Magician' Russell Latapy are once again on the cusp of the finals and desperate to make amends for that previous lost chance.
"I was a 21-year-old kid back then and I had my whole career in front of me," Latapy, now 37 and player-coach of Scottish club Falkirk, told FIFAworldcup.com. "We were so close to reaching the World Cup and then we all woke up the next morning to realise our dreams had been dashed."
Latapy, who once played for Sir Bobby Robson at Porto, was well into his international retirement when, midway through T&T's troubled Germany 2006 qualifying campaign, a call came through from an old friend looking for a big favour. The man on the other end of the line was Dwight Yorke – a former European Cup winner with Manchester United and a team-mate of Latapy's on that ill-fated November day back in 1989.
"I could never turn my back on my country," Latapy said. "As long as I can still contribute and help the team, I will do my best. Everyone who knows me knows that. I think if we can concentrate on ourselves then we are definitely in with a chance." Latapy's return opened up options for the team in attack and, coupled with the shot in the arm brought by new coach Leo Beenhakker, put T&T almost immediately on track for a fourth-place finish and a spot in the crucial two-legged play-off with Bahrain.
Now they are ready to make amends for 1989. "Back then I was just a little kid," recalled Yorke, who went on to become his country's greatest-ever footballer, with a stadium named after him on the island of Tobago. "It was a huge time for the entire country. We knew we would never forget that moment. And in losing, we haven't.
"This is our best chance now and that's part of the reason that I'm here now," added Yorke, who now plays for FC Sydney in the Australian A-League. "I see us in with a great chance. Once we can put our heads together and get the support of the entire country, then we definitely stand a great chance."
When asked what was different about this year compared to '89, Latapy pointed to preparation. "We have worked together on basic issues that were a problem in the past," he said. "It is crucial to keep the ball and not give it away cheaply and this is something we are doing now. Aside from that we are all very motivated and have the right mental attitude."
Led by their two ageing maestros, this Caribbean nation is ready to believe again. Coach Beenhakker reminded the team in a recent meeting that they were "only 180 minutes away from glory". But for Latapy and Yorke at least, it has been a great deal longer than that.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T veterans ready for redemption.
« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2005, 07:16:57 AM »
What a fairytale story when we qualify. The whole world will know about Yorke and Latapy and the 16 years it took to get to the world cup. Go Warriors!

Offline dicopedro

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
new football kit
« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2005, 07:18:59 AM »
Hi all,
2 quick questions?
1) Does anyone know when and where tnt's new adidas kit will be sold and
2) are there any places in south florida broadcasting the game..

thanks you all and see everyone in Germany..

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2005, 07:22:27 AM »
Big UP Trinidad!!!

THIS COUNTRY GETING REAL SHOWCASED!!

YESTERDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE IT WAS THE FEATURED ARTILCE ON YAHOO! WEBSITE IN THE SOCCER SECTION

TODAY IT IS THE FEATURE ARTILCE ON FIFA'S WEBSITE!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
A MESSAGE TO THE WORLD
« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2005, 07:37:53 AM »
To all the supporters around the world we welcome you and thank you for the support for our SOCA WARRIORS.

Destiny awaits 24 hrs from now. I want everyone to believe and remember the watch words of our beloved country

TOGETHER WE ASPIRE TOGETHER WE ACHIEVE!!!

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2005, 07:39:09 AM »

On 19 November 1989, little Trinidad and Tobago were so close to reaching a first FIFA World Cup finals they could taste it. With steel drums splinting away and irresistible rhythms hanging in the thick Caribbean air, 24,000 red-clad fans packed into the rickety stadium to watch their fancied Warriors seal

Our stadium is very sturdy thank you Mr. FIFAWORLDCUP  >:(......and in any case it's the same one in use tomorrow!!
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #171 on: November 11, 2005, 07:41:08 AM »
Hi all,
2 quick questions?
1) Does anyone know when and where tnt's new adidas kit will be sold and
2) are there any places in south florida broadcasting the game..

thanks you all and see everyone in Germany..

1. KFC
2. Fox Soccer Channel, 5:30pm
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Stevie-Lu

• New Warrior
  • Go SocaWarriors!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2005, 07:43:33 AM »
"boss we all meeting at Club Sandos in Scarborough...East of Markham and Sheppard"

Thanks Chinee boi, ah go buy yuh a beer for sure!

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 11, 2005, 08:00:29 AM »
Its true have not scored as many goals as T&T in recent games, but T&T conceded more goals that we did.  I mean Guatemala was able to bury your goalie with 5 goals in one game.  That says a lot about your defense.  Mexico in the last game underestimated T&T and thats why they lost.  T&T played good too but were lucky with one goal that kept their hopes alive.

The game will be a strong battle no doubt.  T&T has a number of good (individual) players no doubt, but as a team I think Bahrain with the return of Hubail will be a very strong opponent. 
Hush yuh ass!
TnT Patriot

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #174 on: November 11, 2005, 08:15:31 AM »
Dem Sc**t on Euro Sport want me to watch France vs. Germany... >:(

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 11, 2005, 08:44:52 AM »

On 19 November 1989, little Trinidad and Tobago were so close to reaching a first FIFA World Cup finals they could taste it. With steel drums splinting away and irresistible rhythms hanging in the thick Caribbean air, 24,000 red-clad fans packed into the rickety stadium to watch their fancied Warriors seal

Our stadium is very sturdy thank you Mr. FIFAWORLDCUP  >:(......and in any case it's the same one in use tomorrow!!

I was thinking the same thing.  We stadium strong.  The World will see how strong when it holding 25,000 ticket holders plus 5,000 stormers.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline bada

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 11, 2005, 08:46:54 AM »

1. KFC

I saw a long time footballer in the stadium this morning with the new shirt on and he tell me that the one he wearing is the one that they selling in KFC, but that's not the official uniform (which much nicer). I was going to buy one at KFC but I have some doubts now.

Offline BahrainHubail

• New Warrior
  • goldan account
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 11, 2005, 09:25:12 AM »
alaa hubail will score hatrick
AllaA hUBAIL

Offline BahrainHubail

• New Warrior
  • goldan account
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 11, 2005, 09:31:26 AM »
ALL HUBail is the best player in asian and will score super hatrick
my team is youngest the old medium 20 years

and t&T team for old guys and befor finish football

AllaA hUBAIL

Offline Garçon

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 11, 2005, 09:50:44 AM »
We were studying in Jamaica at the time when we were all dressed in red, white and black on November 19, 1989 and watched the game. Together we hugged and cried after, now I am here in Orlando Florida with my Hatian wife Guerline and or Jamaican daughter D'Jalentta (Caricom Family)  :) and I am expecting us to hug, jump, scream, and laugh in celebration of a victory tomorrow.

May the hand of God rest upon our country and may He use our Soca Warriors to unite our country as did the Strike Squad. May there be a permanent conversation in the hearts of those who perpetuate crime and evil so that they can channel their energy, gifts and talent toward building their community and ultimately our nation.

"This our native land we pledge our lives to Thee where every creed and race finds an equal place and may God bless our Nation."

Sincerely,
Ruthven, Guerline and D'Jalentta Jackie.
Peace and all joy to you!
Ruthven E. Jackie

1]; } ?>