57 (57%)
Finta
7 (7%)
Rossi
8 (8%)
Other
4 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Thread for the TRI v BHR Game.  (Read 88490 times)

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I met sum of the Bahrain players 2day
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2005, 07:57:04 PM »
That good   it real nice to see the players interact with the Trinis!!
but as you say it go be a battle this saturday    GO TNT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2005, 08:14:48 PM »

Small man I thought you was serious... If it was yuh Fadder ah sure he woulda run and skate tackle one of them one time ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2005, 08:28:35 PM »
I was at the hilton for servol poor man's dinner an they were leaving for training    i taunted moozaraqi--d big guy    with tnt chants  he just smiled   an i saw the coach   and i met hussain ali  hoo speaks very good english   very cool guy   he was wishing tnt the best but at the same time saying let the better team progress which is true  my padna was telling him 2 prepare for some "hard bat" by which he looked confused at  from  dog andrews lol   he said "ah yes marvin andrews "       he was with another player but i cudnt remember hoo   i also saw alla hubbal loil    i really wanted 2 taunt him but  he just waved so i had 2 geet him lol

but saturday is no peace  is WAR

TnT TnT

Smalls

Small man I thought you was serious... If it was yuh Fadder ah sure he woulda run and skate tackle one of them one time  ;D

Well yes yuh make meh laugh dey   :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2005, 10:14:21 PM »
WEN D MAN GET SUSPENDED FROM SKOOL

HE FADDER BEAT HIM

HE CUM LAS IN TEST

HE GET NO CXC PASSES THEREBY LIMITING HE CHANCE OF PLAYIN ANY BALL IN FOREIGN

AN HE SEELLING CORN SOUP OUTSIDE D 2010 QUALIFYING GAMES

SAY da yute man did skate down one a dem bahrain players an sen we world cup yes he pose to get a medal :angel:
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2005, 10:36:08 PM »
I was at the hilton for servol poor man's dinner an they were leaving for training    i taunted moozaraqi--d big guy    with tnt chants  he just smiled   an i saw the coach   and i met hussain ali  hoo speaks very good english   very cool guy   he was wishing tnt the best but at the same time saying let the better team progress which is true  my padna was telling him 2 prepare for some "hard bat" by which he looked confused at  from  dog andrews lol   he said "ah yes marvin andrews "       he was with another player but i cudnt remember hoo   i also saw alla hubbal loil    i really wanted 2 taunt him but  he just waved so i had 2 geet him lol

TnT TnT

Smalls

Small man I thought you was serious... If it was yuh Fadder ah sure he woulda run and skate tackle one of them one time  ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  The images I getting right now eh.......hahahahah :rotfl:
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2005, 11:00:50 PM »

TnT TnT

Smalls

skate tackle

boy is 4king high fall and jump kick by the poolside

to hell with the consequnces..... yuh doing yuh country a service
yuh go get a Chaconia medal for that

Més que un club.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the TRI v BHR Game.
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2005, 11:20:20 PM »
I uploaded a short clip of Bahrain vs N. Korea tonight so you can bother him until he posts it.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2005, 12:51:49 AM »
slap him with ah slab ah pork in he eye
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2005, 02:41:43 AM »
 WE beating Bahrain  !!! We goin world cup !!!....Go T&T

Offline Rapty

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2005, 03:21:20 AM »
All the very best of wishes to you T & T boys from a Vale fan here in sunny Hampshire  ;D

Hopefully we will get the chance to cheer both Chrissy "Me Mum" and yourselves on in the WC proper after you See Off Bahrain in the eliminator

Good Luck ! And Go get em you Soca Warriors  ;)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 03:24:03 AM by Rapty »
From little acorns
Mighty Oak's do grow

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2005, 03:51:51 AM »
Go and win it for T&T, you Soca Warriors. The Bahrainis are nothing. They are not USA of 89. The weakest team to be confronted with. Imagine there could have been Japan, Korea Rep, Saudi-Arabia or Iran, heavy opponents. Also North Korea or Kuwait or Uzbekistan, in particular, would have been worse.

But it`s Bahrain. It looks, like god have laid you the table to take the grapes this time.

Believe me, you WILL.

Oh, and on Germany, you can watch the 2nd leg at PayTV (Premiere)
Oh, and in german, "Stern" means star. So the "Stern" will shine over T&T on Saturday.

You cannot rate Bahrain based on the last 2 games of the qualifiers.  In the 1st playoffs we started comimg back to our normal strength level, and now the team facing T&T will be at 100%.  As for thanking God that its a blessing playing Bahrain, I would like to tell you that in recent history Bahrain is well endowed agaist all the teams you mentioned.  4 of them qulified directly and we are actually the 5th rank team in Asia.  Its not that its luck or anything.  We beat Saudi in our last game 3-0.  How are you thanking God that you wont be facing them?  Im surprised.  As for Kuwait and N. Korea, I think you have news of the 1980's.  These teams have no wieght in the continent.  The Uzbeks faced the same fate that T&T will face against Bahrain.

DEJA VU 1989!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
GOOD NEWS
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2005, 05:08:40 AM »
Hail forumite.

Ah reach.

Ah actually sit next to Shaka for 10 hrs (ah use ah upgrade tuh avoid de back seat ;D ;D)

Shaka is healthy (dat man tall boy)
He got kicked on his head on Saturday and had to be subsituted, his doctor advised him against travelling with the team on Monday because he was still experiencing some discomfort on Sunday.
(Ah write dat like if ah wukking foe de express)
Anyhow the man real cool man. He does eat like ah horse.
He say the confidence real high and victory assured.
Let me put it this way. Buy tickets foe Allemande.

Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: GOOD NEWS
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2005, 05:23:43 AM »
Hail forumite.

Ah reach.

Ah actually sit next to Shaka for 10 hrs (ah use ah upgrade tuh avoid de back seat ;D ;D)

Shaka is healthy (dat man tall boy)
He got kicked on his head on Saturday and had to be subsituted, his doctor advised him against travelling with the team on Monday because he was still experiencing some discomfort on Sunday.
(Ah write dat like if ah wukking foe de express)
Anyhow the man real cool man. He does eat like ah horse.
He say the confidence real high and victory assured.
Let me put it this way. Buy tickets foe Allemande.

I happy dem man and dem confident but dis victory is assured lyrics I eh buyin.  I eh sayin he eh say it but me pussonally eh dealin wit dat now.

I remember after we did lorse to Jamaica in T&T 2-1 in de 94 WCQ campaign (when Clayton score a own goal on Maurice and we had bout 3 million chance and only score 1), Dwight did say de same ting on de return leg in Jamaica and we coulda only draw 1-1.  Dat was probably we strongest squad on paper ever so me eh dealin wit dah one dey.

Once we qualify, den I go be achtungin and frauleinin dong de place.  Until den...I quietly confident but not tekkin nutting fuh granted.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2005, 05:33:26 AM »
Well said, but the man simply say that they are very confident although he said it will be a tough game , the part about buying tickets is my journalistic license.  ;D ;D

Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2005, 05:49:06 AM »
Woi small man boy or whatever you are we got past the ghost of 89 by defeating Mexico so smoke on that shit. You got to where you are after bitchin and moaning to FIFA after your first leg match with the Uzbeks due to bad offciating by the referee we did not we fought long and damn hard to get to where we are and if you think you and shit talking lap dogs are goin to bring us down you are only adding fuel to the fire cause when the day done on Saturday we will see who deserves to go to Germany. So keep talkin shit for when we hand your ass multiple goals you better walk, drive, fly or friggin swim back to where you came from and if yuh swimming make sure JAWS doesnt bite yuh in your annoying backside. :devil: :devil:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2005, 05:57:27 AM »
Secret weapons (CG & KJ) bring them on in the 65th..... is trouble and pace for so.....

I eh callin no name....

Go T&T.....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2005, 05:59:45 AM »
From that subject line I taught you was going to say "you just saved 15% on your car insurance"

Offline Gibraldo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2005, 06:44:44 AM »

You cannot rate Bahrain based on the last 2 games of the qualifiers.  In the 1st playoffs we started comimg back to our normal strength level, and now the team facing T&T will be at 100%.  As for thanking God that its a blessing playing Bahrain, I would like to tell you that in recent history Bahrain is well endowed agaist all the teams you mentioned.  4 of them qulified directly and we are actually the 5th rank team in Asia.  Its not that its luck or anything.  We beat Saudi in our last game 3-0.  How are you thanking God that you wont be facing them?  Im surprised.  As for Kuwait and N. Korea, I think you have news of the 1980's.  These teams have no wieght in the continent.  The Uzbeks faced the same fate that T&T will face against Bahrain.

DEJA VU 1989!

I rate Bahrain on their last SIX qualifing matches without a win. I rate them on their amount of CL winners, on their enourmous reputation and there expereinced players from english profi teams.

Kuwait is crap as you are, but North Korea would have 100.000 spectators in their back, so I would oppose to play them.

You now played one good tournament (Asia-Cup) so far. Before, you were nothing. You were in the semis there, now your are 5th. That is not impressive. Look at the table and your gap to the second placed Team. And you didn`t win a sinngle homematch after the first round. You seem to overestimate yourself i bit, Ali Baba, but that will stop on Saturday night.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2005, 07:18:57 AM »
Adidas is good, Puma decent to...

Nike nice and will give us good exposure, but all they kits does look de same man... they need some dazzle in they style....

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2005, 07:41:33 AM »
Go and win it for T&T, you Soca Warriors. The Bahrainis are nothing. They are not USA of 89. The weakest team to be confronted with. Imagine there could have been Japan, Korea Rep, Saudi-Arabia or Iran, heavy opponents. Also North Korea or Kuwait or Uzbekistan, in particular, would have been worse.

But it`s Bahrain. It looks, like god have laid you the table to take the grapes this time.

Believe me, you WILL.

Oh, and on Germany, you can watch the 2nd leg at PayTV (Premiere)
Oh, and in german, "Stern" means star. So the "Stern" will shine over T&T on Saturday.

DEJA VU 1989!
Hush yuh ass!
TnT Patriot

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
An early goal will go a long way
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2005, 08:27:06 AM »
If we could get a strike in early it would take a lot of pressure off the players. I think as the game goes on the longer it takes to get that first goal it may bear on the players minds but i aint worried, beenie will handle it. And plus if we get that early strike i think the flood gates will open up.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
Re: An early goal will go a long way
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2005, 08:33:07 AM »
I ain't worry about pressure for the team because the coach and players are experience in that field. A early goal will be nice thought and i would also want the defense to lock down Bahrain counter attack.

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2005, 08:35:37 AM »
yeah, i think if we score early it wiould open up the game.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2005, 08:40:59 AM »
yeah, i think if we score early it wiould open up the game.

It will force bahrain to attack, as the match progresses at nil, bahrain will take a draw and will bunker down even more in the defense. Early goal would be very beneficial.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

MickeyRat

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2005, 08:48:21 AM »
Fellas, de Rat going to buy ah few things at the store (Adidas Shirt), and some crap fuh meh family. Then ah going home and pack and take a train ino NY for tomorrow.

Have fun till I return next Tuesday.  Good luck, safe trip to those who flying home within the next couple days.  Be safe in T&T.

GO T&T

Blessings!

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2005, 09:12:53 AM »

TnT TnT

Smalls

Apart from the competitve game:

lol. Our players are all nice guys and will smile to all T&T fans because they were informed that T&T people were nice and non hostile fans.  Be nice to them as we will be nice to your guys when they come to Bahrain.  Let the pitch then sepeate the men from the boys in a civilized way ;)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2005, 09:59:37 AM »
As for Kuwait and N. Korea, I think you have news of the 1980's. These teams have no wieght in the continent.

So if N. Korea has no weight in the continent, and they beat you 3-2, what does that say about Bahrain?
You seem proud to be beaten by a team that is no good.

Offline Jay9

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2005, 10:17:59 AM »
ahh yess d vibe getting to me... to the stadium we go to cheer on we warriors :D

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2005, 10:42:48 AM »

TnT TnT

Smalls

skate tackle

boy is 4king high fall and jump kick by the poolside

to hell with the consequnces..... yuh doing yuh country a service
yuh go get a Chaconia medal for that

:rotfl: :rotfl: Disgruntled yuh killing meh, allyuh is real tears oui
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 11:01:55 AM by Tallman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2005, 11:27:49 AM »

TnT TnT

Smalls

Apart from the competitve game:

lol. Our players are all nice guys and will smile to all T&T fans because they were informed that T&T people were nice and non hostile fans.  Be nice to them as we will be nice to your guys when they come to Bahrain.  Let the pitch then sepeate the men from the boys in a civilized way ;)
Hush yuh ass!
TnT Patriot

1]; } ?>