57 (57%)
Finta
7 (7%)
Rossi
8 (8%)
Other
4 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Thread for the TRI v BHR Game.  (Read 88450 times)

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Next Step in the big plan.......
« Reply #210 on: November 11, 2005, 02:54:58 PM »
what bout ah all nite fete outside d hotel....that go have Bahrain all set fuh tomm......
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline Bahraini No.1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
King of Bahrain was calling the players
« Reply #211 on: November 11, 2005, 03:30:58 PM »
Today, the king of Bahrain (Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa) was calling the Bahrain's players and he gave them more motivation to play hard in order to qualify.

The players were very happy when they talked with the king and they told him that they are going to do the best and to play as he expected.

This is not the 1st time that the king calling the players.

Anyway, all Bahraini people are waiting to the match.. and they are expect to win or at least (+ve) draw!!.

BAHRAIN 1st Forever

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: King of Bahrain was calling the players
« Reply #212 on: November 11, 2005, 03:33:41 PM »
if they needing motivation at this point they eh ready!
so TnT all de way!!!
Back in Trini...

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 11, 2005, 03:35:16 PM »
if they needing motivation at this point they eh ready!
so TnT all de way!!!

Tell him nah!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 11, 2005, 03:35:42 PM »
de king tell dem if dey lose he'll take away their harem of teenage boys. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Wilson

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the TRI v BHR Game.
« Reply #215 on: November 11, 2005, 04:36:51 PM »
Dem people in Bahrain talking rubbish. In Dubai when I was there this week, no one talking about de match, even those people over in Dubai from Bahrain on business. I do not think they have too much local support. Remember that most de people in Bahrain (as with other Arab countries) are workers imported from India and Pakistan and their interest is cricket not football. Watch as see, the King go put goat mouth on dem.

Offline stillmatic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 11, 2005, 10:11:29 PM »

Offline Hardball King

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 11, 2005, 11:09:17 PM »
THIS IS WAR!!

Them niggaz should have been made uncomfortable from the day they reach in trinidad. No sleep cuz ppl makin noise outside the hotel; Driver would always show up late; no hot water, no current, they woulda be stayin in some hotel far from de stadium...Hmm, if I had my way they woulda want to get outta trinidad ASAP!!!

Say wha, trinidad will give dem 3 of the very very besssssssss!

Offline darrel3000

• Full Warrior
  • Go T&T Go!
    • View Profile
    • Professional Audio Sales & Live Event Production
« Reply #218 on: November 11, 2005, 11:54:08 PM »
New York Posse, I'll be there from about 4 pm. We all set!

GOOD NEWS. We will get a discount. they will also offer us some 'Soca Warriors' specials! spoke with the gen. manager today, he is very excited about this and is accepting my recommendations-a good sign all round.

the chant at Mangoville's tommorrow is GO T&T GO! 8) :beermug:
darrel
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 01:50:26 AM by darrel3000 »
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy? You must be the change you want to see in the world.
    -Mahatma Gandhi

TrinInfinite

« Reply #219 on: November 12, 2005, 01:52:51 AM »
bahrain is all talk, wat de hell dey know about football? dey ent know shit about football, dey now start 2 get big game

Offline jamaican

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 12, 2005, 04:23:01 AM »
Trinidad,

Wishing you guys the best. Love the vibes. Positive vibrations yeah. 

Give BHR 6

One Love,

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 12, 2005, 04:43:08 AM »
bahrain is all talk, wat de hell dey know about football? dey ent know shit about football, dey now start 2 get big game

We are the talk of your town and T&Ts worst nightmare.  This is where T&T will stop as Bahrain advances.  You will lose because you are underestimating your opponent.  Big mistake.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
Re: I Love You T&T!
« Reply #222 on: November 12, 2005, 05:14:31 AM »
Thanks fellahs...look some more photos to get in de mood!

Any additions?

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Lets Go Warriors !!!!!!!
« Reply #223 on: November 12, 2005, 05:14:32 AM »
WARRIORS, come out and playyyyy eyyyy
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 12, 2005, 05:38:21 AM »
I ent go lie, point #12 brought tears to my eyes.

Thanks for the great post Boss.

meh pores raise with that sah.

Nice Post
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: November 12, 2005, 05:39:49 AM »
Ah cyah stop now!!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 12, 2005, 06:16:27 AM »
You will lose because you are underestimating your opponent.  Big mistake.

You will lose because your team is SHIT in football

Offline BahrainFan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2005, 07:13:05 AM »
Hello Guys,
     Just wanted to say Hi to all in there with respect and best wishes for the better team to present its people and nation... and don't understand why you are too aggressive.

This is a game and SPORT.... and we are playing OLNLY with LOCAL  PLAYERS... and people of Bahrain have strongly refused to any Non-Bahraini present our national TEAM....

Heard that you have brought many outsiders to your team and they got your nationality
already !!!  This means even if you win..... it does not mean you T & T beaten Bahrain but
a foreign multi nationalities team .... will you be happy with this ? ?  WE DON'T IN HERE

We want to WIN or LOSE with our local guys and we will be proud all their efforts and hard work.. even if they dont do it.... and also will shack hands with you if you successed to do it.. but let us play a good football and show all world that both teams deserve reaching GERMANY ... coz 1 has to reach and the other will have to go....

When your team reach here, you will know how good people were are and how we play a good football.... Am proud of my tiny Island and guess you are too..... LET US ENJOY THE GAME and SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD (  BAHRIAN   and     T   &  T  )    ;)

All the best for both team and take it easy guys..... we are warriors only on the GREEN GROUND....

C  YA 
Chaoooooooo

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #228 on: November 12, 2005, 07:14:42 AM »
Bahraini team eye Cup spot.
Gulf Daily News.

Bahrain will be looking to clear a final hurdle in their quest to play in the World Cup finals when they take on Trinidad and Tobago tomorrow morning (1.30am Bahrain time, 6.30pm tonight Trinidad and Tobago time) in the final qualifying playoff. The same is the case with Trinidad to make this do-or-die match a mouth-watering clash of not just cultures but a showdown for a place in their sporting histories.
"We are getting better all the time and we will show to the world on Saturday that we are ready for the world stage," said a member of the Bahrain Football Association Yousef Hassan as the team members underwent a final training session at the Hasley Crawford Stadium.
Bahrain made it past the first qualifying round only in 2002.
"We think we have worked out on all their strengths and weaknesses and are now going for the kill," he said.
But Trinidad team members are also equally hungry for victory after having come so close to qualifying for the 1990 World Cup in Italy.
"This is our biggest ever effort to qualify for the World Cup yet and we are going to grab it with both hands," Trinidad sports minister Roger Boynes said yesterday.
A spot in next year's tournament would make Trinidad and Tobago only the second country in the English-speaking Caribbean to qualify after Jamaica's Reggae Boyz in 1998.
l Bahrain TV Sports Channel will also screen live the World Cup qualifying playoff match between Uruguay and Australia tonight starting at 11pm (Bahrain time) in Montevideo.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
SMALLEST COUNTRY TO MAKE A WORLD CUP??
« Reply #229 on: November 12, 2005, 07:33:55 AM »
What's the smallest country or nation that ever made it to the world cup??? Is it going to be Trinidad???? ;D

Offline Stevie-Lu

• New Warrior
  • Go SocaWarriors!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 12, 2005, 07:35:58 AM »
Hello Guys,
     Just wanted to say Hi to all in there with respect and best wishes for the better team to present its people and nation... and don't understand why you are too aggressive.

This is a game and SPORT.... and we are playing OLNLY with LOCAL  PLAYERS... and people of Bahrain have strongly refused to any Non-Bahraini present our national TEAM....

Heard that you have brought many outsiders to your team and they got your nationality
already !!!  This means even if you win..... it does not mean you T & T beaten Bahrain but
a foreign multi nationalities team .... will you be happy with this ? ?  WE DON'T IN HERE

We want to WIN or LOSE with our local guys and we will be proud all their efforts and hard work.. even if they dont do it.... and also will shack hands with you if you successed to do it.. but let us play a good football and show all world that both teams deserve reaching GERMANY ... coz 1 has to reach and the other will have to go....

When your team reach here, you will know how good people were are and how we play a good football.... Am proud of my tiny Island and guess you are too..... LET US ENJOY THE GAME and SHOW THE WHOLE WORLD (  BAHRIAN   and     T   &  T  )    ;)

All the best for both team and take it easy guys..... we are warriors only on the GREEN GROUND....

C  YA 
Chaoooooooo

You have not researched T&T's team, have you? All LOCAL bud!

You guys are going DOWN.

GO T&T GO!!!!!!!!!

If these Bahrainians on the board are really Trinis, you need to get a life. Seriously.

Once again, GO T&T GO!!!!!!! BUN FIRE!!!!

Offline shorebairn

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2005, 07:38:52 AM »
Good luck from falkirk just thought u would all like to read our report of falkirk web site

http://www.falkirkfc.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1625&Itemid=2

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2005, 07:43:43 AM »
Not meaning to sound slightly negative, but the yellow card situation has me a lill worried.
This is a 2 leg playoff, not just one.
I will be very very surprised if we go into the return leg with all our key players intact.
Dwight Yorke, Brent Sancho, Densill Theobald, Kenwyne Jones, Chris Birchall, Aurtis Whitley, Avery John, Marvin Andrews, Carlos Edwards and Cyd Gray.
All these players are a yellow away from missing the return.
This is definitely be on their minds this evening.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SMALLEST COUNTRY TO MAKE A WORLD CUP??
« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2005, 07:44:11 AM »
Ah think UAE have that title....

Offline revelation

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 12, 2005, 07:45:00 AM »
The winner of the two legged playoff between Trinidad and Tobago and Bahrain will have 3 records:

Smallest country in terms of Area to play in the World Cup Finals:

Trinidad: 5,128 sq km
Bahrain: 668 sq km

Current Record: Jamaica: approx 10,000 sq km

Smallest Country in terms of population to play in the World Cup Finals:

Trinidad: 1,170,000
Bahrain: 678,000

Current Record: Togo: 2,500,000 (technically it's Jamaica since Togo hasn't as yet PLAYED, but they've qualified)

Trinidad and Tobago will be, for the first time, the 4th representative from CONCACAF at the World Cup Finals

OR

Bahrain will be, for the first time, the 5th representative from AFC at the World Cup Finals

Offline MickBairn

• New Warrior
  • The Wee Magician
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 12, 2005, 07:47:55 AM »
De Falkirk Waggonists will be watchin'  :beermug: ;D

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 12, 2005, 07:52:10 AM »
Thanks breds :salute: :salute:

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 12, 2005, 07:53:01 AM »
I understand your logic but for some reason I have faith in our coach, he will make adjustments to suit....

Gyd Gray had a very good game vs MEX, Atiba and Sancho is also 2 good backs ups incase they dont play today.

Birchall, Theobald and Jones can be replaced...

Yorke, Avery and Whitley must take it easy, but to hell with it, we must put this yellow card thing behind us, when we reach that bridge in Bahrain we will cross it.... if we go their with a big win we can play a different technique..

PS: What amaze me is that those Falkirk fans going to Bahrain to support T&T....

Thats wicked... it seems we have alot of support from all over the world...

Good Luck T&T...

God Bless our nation...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 07:54:27 AM by Flex »

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 12, 2005, 08:04:00 AM »
Not meaning to sound slightly negative, but the yellow card situation has me a lill worried.
This is a 2 leg playoff, not just one.
I will be very very surprised if we go into the return leg with all our key players intact.
Dwight Yorke, Brent Sancho, Densill Theobald, Kenwyne Jones, Chris Birchall, Aurtis Whitley, Avery John, Marvin Andrews, Carlos Edwards and Cyd Gray.
All these players are a yellow away from missing the return.
This is definitely be on their minds this evening.

Most of them fellas have been playing with a yellow for some time now and through several must win games.  Yorke, Dog, Carlos and dem playing with a yellow since early o'clock in de Hex so not need to worry about it now.  They know how to handle it.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #239 on: November 12, 2005, 08:13:44 AM »
It will be Trinidad and Tobago. We will play like champions.

1]; } ?>