57 (57%)
Finta
7 (7%)
Rossi
8 (8%)
Other
4 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Thread for the TRI v BHR Game.  (Read 88052 times)

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the TRI v BHR Game.
« Reply #480 on: November 12, 2005, 07:39:40 PM »
lol .... I know however it sux to miss out om a trip to a pretty country like that lol once in a life time chance  :-[

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 12, 2005, 07:41:17 PM »
the bottom line is the result ... not what you think ... U don;t have to like it ...

as long as the team many of you said can't score scored ... as long as the team many of you thought would come and role over and lose 5-0 proved you wrong

I'm happy

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #482 on: November 12, 2005, 07:44:32 PM »
the bottom line is the result ... not what you think ... U don;t have to like it ...

as long as the team many of you said can't score scored ... as long as the team many of you thought would come and role over and lose 5-0 proved you wrong

I'm happy

Exactly!

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 12, 2005, 08:26:30 PM »
The game was good- im happy with our score. The pressure is now more on T&T than it is on Bahrain on the 2nd leg and like my bro Salman said - we proved the people who thought your Dwight Yorke and Stern John would come outta the blue and buss 5 in our goal totally wong ! However-there is still one more game to go and i'm waiting anxiously for it.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #484 on: November 12, 2005, 08:28:32 PM »

Trinidad and Tobago Marvin Andrews (R) fights for the ball with Bahraini Husain Ahmed during their playoff qualifying soccer match in Port of Spain, November 12, 2005. The game ended 1-1. ...(Howard Yanes/Reuters).

Trinidad & Tobago's Aurtis Whitley, left, fights for the ball with Bahrain's Talal Yusuf during the first leg soccer match of the qualifying playoff for the 2006 World Cup at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, Saturday, Nov. 12, 2005. The match ended tied, 1-1. ...(AP Photo/Andres Leighton).

Bahrain defender Sayed Mohamed Adnan, right, is unable to stop Trinidad & Tobago's Chris Birchall, who also plays for Port Vale in the English first division, during the first leg soccer match of the qualifying playoff for the 2006 World Cup at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, Saturday, Nov. 12, 2005. The match ended tied 1-1. ...(AP Photo/Andres Leighton).

Trinidad & Tobago's Carlos Edwards, left, fights for the ball with Bahrain's Salman Isa during the first leg soccer match of the qualifying playoff for the 2006 World Cup at the Hasely Crawford Stadium in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, Saturday, Nov. 12, 2005. The match ended tied, 1-1. ...(AP Photo/Andres Leighton).
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 12, 2005, 09:48:41 PM »
The Two Bahrain players  #3. Abdulla Marzooq 
                                    #10. Mohamed Salmeen   both got yellow cards     are they suspended for the game in Manama on Wednesday? ???

Offline Bahrain Owns All

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 12, 2005, 10:27:10 PM »
The Two Bahrain players  #3. Abdulla Marzooq 
                                    #10. Mohamed Salmeen   both got yellow cards     are they suspended for the game in Manama on Wednesday? ???

ya they are suspended for next match but this won't make any diffrence cuz #13 Talal can play in #10 salmeen place wich mean #30 Alaa & #9 Hussian will play together in forward (they are playing in Qatar's last seasson league winner Algrafa)

and about #3 abdulla he isn't that imporant for the team like salmeen & i think we got more than a player who can play in his place

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 12, 2005, 10:54:15 PM »
fellas even tho they say this wont make a difference these are their starters who are out...this a good thing....Bahrain have shown they cant hold TT goalless on our bad day...therefore we will prevail
Go TnT
Back in Trini...

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 12, 2005, 11:53:31 PM »
All ah know is Bahrain sucks...the sissy tactics they used...we will make them pay when we play a normal game. Everyone knows in soccerthat in a must win game...the team with more individual talent is under less pressure. You think playingat home will ease the pressure...think again Bahrainis. The worst thing in socccer is to play for a draw and try to do everythin according to perfection. This is a man's game. We played not to lose today...Bahrain at home...I predict they will try to do the same. T&T by at least two.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 12, 2005, 11:55:12 PM »
i so glad to see de positivity on de site cuz i didnt get that vibe where i watched de match so to borrow from andre samuel
Ah love it!!
Back in Trini...

Offline BahrainFan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Bahrain in GERMANY 2006
« Reply #490 on: November 13, 2005, 12:12:07 AM »
Hellooooooooooooooooooooo up there......
       We are going to Germany next Wed  ;D

Just wish us luck   and  work harder in the future..... Your team is not good enough
to stop us and we will have a lot to show you back home..... :)

Chaoooo

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bahrain in GERMANY 2006
« Reply #491 on: November 13, 2005, 12:19:53 AM »
 We are going to Germany next Wed ;D

Just wish us luck and work harder in the future..... Your team is not good enough

Chaoooo
I hope u take in one of the Trinidad games when you get there.

I don't think you all can defend for another 90 minutes. The game is played with players standing not lying down. I never see men under no kinda serious pressure kick out the ball so. You all want to go to the world cup playing half the game. You can't defend for ninety minutes especially when men out for blood. We will be hunting and obviously you all will be pray. You can't escape the bullet Birch proved that tonight.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 13, 2005, 12:20:25 AM »
Ah love it!!! Now ah want EVERY Bahrain person to come in this thread n say de same thing! AH LOVE IT! Allyuh keep talking dah talk eh. Doh stop. Trinidad go cut allyuh arse come Wednesday! Ah love it! No but seriously though. I truly ecstatic that the Bahrainis are so confident. Their team is probably feeling like some bite up shilling in ah one cent party right now too. That is why they'll be complacent come Wednesday. Allyuh...ah feeling ah real good vibes, and all my good vibes does come through. ALL!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline bahraini4life

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
SEE YOU IN BAHRAIN!!
« Reply #493 on: November 13, 2005, 12:29:13 AM »
IS THIS REALLY THE TEAM YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!!!???? I THOUGHT YOUR TEAM WERE PROFFESIONALS  :-\ , BUT NOW I FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE BEGGINERS  :rotfl:... SEE YOU IN BAHRAIN! ;)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SEE YOU IN BAHRAIN!!
« Reply #494 on: November 13, 2005, 12:37:16 AM »
Keep lying down on the ground...see if it will get you into Germany. FIFA should make a new rule to give man red card for dat shit...no different than when man used to be able to pass back to his own goalie. Shameful lack of sportsmanship from Bahrain. Complete sissy football.

Offline bahraini4life

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: November 13, 2005, 01:01:46 AM »
you must admit it guys... Bahrain were better, they had more corners and more other chances, we had control of the ball more then you, admit it guys!

Offline mBody

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 13, 2005, 01:09:52 AM »
you must admit it guys... Bahrain were better, they had more corners and more other chances, we had control of the ball more then you, admit it guys!

how old are you???? I just want to prove somthin for everybody...
HOW OLD ARE  YOU"?
Soccer is NOT soccer, it's FOOTBaLL

Offline mBody

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 13, 2005, 01:12:44 AM »
"we'll win, you'll lose, you'll wind, we'll lose,,,, whatsoever"!!!!!!

Would you all SHUT UP, both BAH & TTs..

Let's just wait for the game..

Soccer is NOT soccer, it's FOOTBaLL

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 13, 2005, 01:14:00 AM »
"we'll win, you'll lose, you'll wind, we'll lose,,,, whatsoever"!!!!!!

Would you all SHUT UP, both BAH & TTs..

Let's just wait for the game..

Buh A-A! I find you well bold!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline bahraini4life

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: November 13, 2005, 01:18:41 AM »
BAHRAIN TO GERMANY!!

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: November 13, 2005, 01:21:22 AM »
Ah love it!!! Now ah want EVERY Bahrain person to come in this thread n say de same thing! AH LOVE IT! Allyuh keep talking dah talk eh. Doh stop. Trinidad go cut allyuh arse come Wednesday! Ah love it! No but seriously though. I truly ecstatic that the Bahrainis are so confident. Their team is probably feeling like some bite up shilling in ah one cent party right now too. That is why they'll be complacent come Wednesday. Allyuh...ah feeling ah real good vibes, and all my good vibes does come through. ALL!

Toppa , really now does it matter what we or you say in this forum. We are just die hard fans who can do nothing more than talk. The responsibility lies on the players to not be over confident. So you saying u love the way some bahrainis are coming here and bragging and being confident doesn't mean anything. Before today's game as well you guys kept talking very confidently about how Bahrain will lose 3-0 or 4-0 or 5-0 etc - did that kinda talk make a difference? The return game is still there. I know T&T will fight but we are gonna fight too. There is still 90 minutes and anything can happen. As a fan of my team, we have to stay positive and have faith in our players and the team. Thank you

Offline bahrain dream

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 13, 2005, 01:29:05 AM »
Bahrain palyed well
also T&T played agood match

But the ball still there in the ground
there is more 90 mins to Germany

i hope i can see Bahrain there in world cup

but there is 90 mins ..

The team who deserve will Go to Germany

so good luck 4 both teams

Offline Latso

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 13, 2005, 03:27:56 AM »
man, de match was like ...

bahrain is standing in their half to defend with 8 or 9 people, when they got the ball they only shot him in the t&t half, to their 1 or 2 mates, than they get corners or freekicks or so...
trinidad & tobago was in my eyes the dominant team, you're right bahrain has not played bad, but they have no own style, the only shot long balls. Trinidad & tobago has the right attitude, but they must do anything else, than shot long balls too, because there is no other way to handle it with this defenders.
Now a lot of people know the kind of football bahrain is playing, I think it will be an exciting 2nd leg, Trinidad & tobago will find a way trough dis defenders

Offline BahrainFan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 13, 2005, 03:48:34 AM »
Well, asking about the quality of our players... here you are  :  :rotfl:

http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PXU8G26RVVJU3M3KKCNR88NUD

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: November 13, 2005, 03:56:00 AM »
Keep lying down on the ground...see if it will get you into Germany. FIFA should make a new rule to give man red card for dat shit...no different than when man used to be able to pass back to his own goalie. Shameful lack of sportsmanship from Bahrain. Complete sissy football.

This is a war to get to Germany by hook or by crook.  You guys are trying to look for excuses for your weak performance.  We will do what it takes to get to Germany.  1st thing we got is the away result, and that was what we wanted and planned for.  See us in Germany.

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 13, 2005, 05:30:32 AM »
       We are going to Germany next Wed  ;D

Just wish us luck   and  work harder in the future..... Your team is not good enough

Chaoooo

Don't get ahead of yourself man.  You are acting like Trini fans before the game.  Its not over yet, and Bahrain will play for the win like they did against the Uzbecks at home. 

Lets be realistic.  It will not be an easy game, but we are fovorites now and have an upper hand, but we will have to throw that game behind us now and think of Wednesday.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 13, 2005, 05:31:58 AM »
Those who were predicting 5-0 were either uninformed or simply engaging in psychological warfare. the truth of the matter is as shitty as this Bahrain team is, they're tactically intelligent, and full of gamesmanship (kinda like the israelis in asia). Anyone that checked their record would see that despite their one win in 9 matches, they've never lost by more than one goal.

Quite honestly, Trinidad and Tobago didn't play to their capacity. Some questionable tactics by beenie and a bit of tentativeness by the players (like they was afraid to pick up yelow cards) played right into Bahrain's hands but there is no way this team is going to qualify for the world cup despite having not won in 9 matches (counting the annulled uzbekistan match). If they play for 0-0 like they did against the uzbeks they're going to get a bad surprise in front of their home fans.

We seem to like to put pressure on ourselves. I don't think we've played one match where we've scored (outside of the Panama matches) where we haven't conceded the first goal. Against Guatemala and Mexico, we fought back and won. Against Bahrain, we pulled off the late draw.
Now the Warriors have to live up to their name.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 13, 2005, 05:34:33 AM »
 This Game was not what we expected! Don't underestimate the Trinis just yet!

GO Warriors Go!!!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: November 13, 2005, 06:04:59 AM »
We Can Beat Bahrain!!

We know that we can play better.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 13, 2005, 06:14:55 AM »

This is a war to get to Germany by hook or by crook. 
We will do what it takes to get to Germany. 

Now I understand why we're not playing Uzbekistan  >:(
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>