April 25, 2024, 05:18:41 PM

Author Topic: bahrain all yuh rellllllllll show poor spoirtsmanship...  (Read 4999 times)

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
bahrain all yuh rellllllllll show poor spoirtsmanship...
« on: November 13, 2005, 06:29:51 PM »
it have many times in he game i se Dwight help up yall players ...and in return all yuh throw ball tuh we keeper up in the air, fake injuries, make subs)and den dont sub), kick the ball way, take all yuh time tuh geh balls outta biunce the list cud go on....... al dese tactics sopke poo of your team...not once did we  or would we EvER do that cuz we play football ...all game all yuh play stink clippin carlos and latas....sandwiching whitley on the line......tackling wrecklessley etc...ALL GAME.......and personally yall have no tactical skills on the ball all yall did was defend wid 11 men and jus kick d damn ball down da field....i hope yall ready fuh wed...cuz believe me dem cheap ting nuh wrkin twice ...we ready!!!!!!!! eva hear d sayin "chaters doh prosper" take great heed to that ok ....this is to all of bahrain and dey team!!!!!!!!!! TRINI LEMME KNOW IF YALL AGREE

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: bahrain all yuh rellllllllll show poor spoirtsmanship...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 06:34:44 PM »
i agree the sportsmanship was lacking but we see that all the time these days..it sad but true
Back in Trini...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2005, 06:39:17 PM »
thats part of the game nowadays
i hope we dont show the naivety we famous for if we end up ina  similar situation.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
brent sancho???
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2005, 06:41:30 PM »
why dint sancho play?

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2005, 06:41:56 PM »
hoss .. payback is a bitch.

WEDNESDAY is D-DAY.

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2005, 07:01:25 PM »
You speak the truth but it doesnt make any sense even worrying about their lack of sportsmanship or the way they chose to play the game because the bottom line is none of that woulda matter if tnt woulda did what they had to do.  we wouldnt be having this discussion.  their style of play, while kinda deploreable, gave them the results they needed.  its up to fifa to crack down on that shit and card men when they need to be carded.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2005, 07:08:45 PM »
The referee was clearly being nice enough - cuz the 2 men that did get carded - should have been sent of.

Two footed tackle ... that reach halfway up Avery knees
Sandwich/ scissor tackle on Whitley

both instances to be sent off ... but in all fairness to the battle between both teams - no one wants to be sent off in those circumstances, so the ref was lenient.

However, even though them men take cheap shots at us in TT ... they will have to sit in the stands and watch Bahrain LOSE to us .. and they will nto be able to do a damn thing about it!!

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2005, 07:09:24 PM »
well said usgalwarriorbf.......tha make relll sense.....

wed is da day tha cud make or break our futures .....lewwe hope we pull thru keep d faith......

trini 4eva eh ppl we ridinggggggggggggggg

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2005, 07:21:00 PM »
don't blame bharain for poor sportsmanship.  It's called tactics and they did it perfectly.  That bharain team is pure shit but they studied our team had a game plan an executed the plan 100%.  We have no one to blame but ourselves for the shit that we displayed last night.  It was shameful.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: brent sancho???
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2005, 07:34:50 PM »
why dint sancho play?

No Offense...... but.......

WAGGONIST ALERT WAGGONIST ALERT WAGGONIST ALERT WAGGONIST ALERT
If you was following de qualifiers yuh wouldnt ask tha question

..again... no offense meant
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2005, 08:32:51 PM »
why dint sancho play?

now is not a good time to post nothing on the board if yuh is waggonist yes..... :rotfl: but anyway, yea Bahrain just used tactics to their advantage, and as was said earlier, this would be a non issue if we had put the ball into the back of the net bout 3 times
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: brent sancho???
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2005, 08:42:56 PM »
horse....yuh response wuz real funny.....ah go have to borrow it....ah hope yuh doe mind.....

why dint sancho play?

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2005, 09:11:28 PM »
What about the intentional handball from I think Spann's free kick, right side.  The man in the wall jump up and reject the cross like Shaq, no card.

Does the ref know what the penalty for an intentional handball is? 

Also, there is a difference between wasting time when the ball is play, and when it is out of play.  Wasting time when the ball is in play is legal, wasting time when it is out is not legal. 

I did not see de ref say one word of warning to the men who were strollin to take corners etc.  The ref is not supposed to allow that.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2005, 11:05:53 PM »
actually its very normal to waste time ... and the referee does not allow wasting time to an extent where you have a goal kick yet you wait like a minute to take it... but walking normally to take a corner is 100% legal and a correct thing to do in an away game...

I say stop complaining and start concentrating on football ...

I don't think the Bahraini team were poor sports, they did not play to injure the apponent... they did not pass the ball between their players for the last 10 minutes ... they helped trini players up on their feet, they hugged after the game, and before the game ...

on the pitch its a battle feild ... you are playing to reach the world cup for the first time in your life ...

not playing a freindly ...

TrinInfinite

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2005, 11:28:38 PM »
who de hell is u, u know anything about football , i feel u juss pretendin, bc yuh talkin shit, concentrate on football, allyuh talkin 2 we about football, look padnah save yuh pep talk 4 yuh team and hush yuh ass when u on our board, i fed up hear allyuh talk, coz iz only garbage allyuh talkin, setta bahraini waggonist

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2005, 11:29:12 PM »
walking normally is allowed but we know that bahrain carried it to an extreme that most refrees wud have said something or made an example by carding one of them for it...It was disgusting to watch...I dont care that it is considered a part of the game..It needs to be stamped out not condoned!..Wasting time shud be done with possession which trinidad did expertly against Mexico! Latapy did it well there..Bahrain did it the illegal way and shud have been punished
Back in Trini...

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2005, 11:38:13 PM »
I don't know why people talking about sportsmanship...Bahrain trying to qualify for the WC...this is not a fete match....the rough play is uncalled for but we can't complain about time wasting...all teams do that...stop looking for excuses.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2005, 12:21:47 AM »
I don't know why people talking about sportsmanship...Bahrain trying to qualify for the WC...this is not a fete match....the rough play is uncalled for but we can't complain about time wasting...all teams do that...stop looking for excuses.

Bingo

who de hell is u, u know anything about football , i feel u juss pretendin, bc yuh talkin shit, concentrate on football, allyuh talkin 2 we about football, look padnah save yuh pep talk 4 yuh team and hush yuh ass when u on our board, i fed up hear allyuh talk, coz iz only garbage allyuh talkin, setta bahraini waggonist

I aint talkin to "we"  I am talkin to the likes of you, who are using it as an excuse... This is a world cup qualifier ... not a freindly for the homeless, nor is it a regular league match ...

maybe you started watching football a couple weeks ago ? but if you have been watching football you know its part of the game, and you know its no excuse...

so stop complaining and CONCENTRATE ON THE FOOTBALL
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 12:24:35 AM by Alsalman »

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2005, 06:04:04 AM »
why u doh hull yuh ass ...cuz its legal to anextent ...u tellin me ur player throwing the ball 40 metres in the air to our keeper is legal? u learn ftball ..nuh me? yall took it to anext level im not using excise buh yall played cheap and extremely dirty ...thaz y aurthis almost slap up one ah yuh men in d corner on a play ,,cyah wn like tha meh boi....

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2005, 06:42:52 AM »
The Bahranis played sensible, well discliplined football. They played to their strenghts. When our players were taking their time in taking corners and freekicks against Mexico, no one said anything. I saw nothing wrong with what they did, most teams would do the same in their position. Yes, their players were a bit over the top, they put in some bad tackles but they were not malicious. They could have gotten 1 or 2 more yellow cards but there were no really contentious decisions.

This is not Sunday evening sweat among freinds.

GO WARRIORS

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2005, 07:04:56 AM »
it have many times in he game i se Dwight help up yall players ...and in return all yuh throw ball tuh we keeper up in the air, fake injuries, make subs)and den dont sub), kick the ball way, take all yuh time tuh geh balls outta biunce the list cud go on....... al dese tactics sopke poo of your team...not once did we  or would we EvER do that cuz we play football ...all game all yuh play stink clippin carlos and latas....sandwiching whitley on the line......tackling wrecklessley etc...ALL GAME.......and personally yall have no tactical skills on the ball all yall did was defend wid 11 men and jus kick d damn ball down da field....i hope yall ready fuh wed...cuz believe me dem cheap ting nuh wrkin twice ...we ready!!!!!!!! eva hear d sayin "chaters doh prosper" take great heed to that ok ....this is to all of bahrain and dey team!!!!!!!!!! TRINI LEMME KNOW IF YALL AGREE

Trininess, this is what football at the highest level is all about. There is alot on the line in these two games, and the players will always try to exploit their oppponents "within the rules". The referee is there to spot serious infringements and unsportman like behavior. I asure you that if Trinidad is leading the game with 5 minutes to go to secure ther qualification, alot of "timewasting" strategies will be employed both by the players and the coaching staff (making last minute subs etc).

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
bahrain say it over fuh we
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2005, 07:06:58 AM »
all yuh read the thread on wah dem sayin in bahrain ..dey dun count we out ..saying dey wasnt impressed and we goh be too tired and it over fuh T & T ....... PPL wah all yuh tink bout tha dred....?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2005, 01:20:52 PM »
Alsalman what did you think about the handball?

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2005, 01:27:03 PM »
breds..when the history books are read it not going to be saying..aye bahrain make the world cup because they waste time or fake injuries....that is how the game is played..so i say we score play it that way too.....no time for excuses...we shouldah take care of business before that

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2005, 01:29:15 PM »
yea i agree i now watch the match again fome the download i get them real evil but we better than them
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2005, 02:35:32 PM »

I think it was stupid, but no one at this level would intentionally handle the ball on a normal cross so I don't think it was intentional especially considering it was right infront of the lines man

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2005, 02:36:51 PM »

I think it was stupid, but no one at this level would intentionally handle the ball on a normal cross so I don't think it was intentional especially considering it was right infront of the lines man

So wha he hand was doin up dey?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2005, 02:48:29 PM »

Bingo

I aint talkin to "we"  I am talkin to the likes of you, who are using it as an excuse... This is a world cup qualifier ... not a freindly for the homeless, nor is it a regular league match ...

maybe you started watching football a couple weeks ago ? but if you have been watching football you know its part of the game, and you know its no excuse...

I want to open this up for discussion ...should ASS-AL-MAN have the same status as we do as NEW -JUNIOR - FULL Warriors!?!?! Revoke dis man status please ..he only trying to draw us out into a war of words ...  Should we impliment a status of FULL WAGGONIST (eg. KND :devil: or FULL HATER eg. ASS-AL-MAN)???  If yuh not for we yuh against we so under your name should not read "WARRIOR" of any kind!

Back to the matter at hand ..we slowed the game down against Mex... Bahrain did what they had to do ..the ref could have taken more control sure ...but at the end of the day ..its all part of the game ..adapt..end of story....ESPECIALLY  a team as limited as Bahrain, is forced to play that style ...play to your limitations I say ..so hats off to Bah for recognizing those ...Trinidad has work to do to get this thing done and over with ..and that will be the end of ASS-AL-MAN!

"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2005, 03:01:05 PM »

Bingo

I want to open this up for discussion ...should ASS-AL-MAN have the same status as we do as NEW -JUNIOR - FULL Warriors!?!?! Revoke dis man status please ..he only trying to draw us out into a war of words ... Should we impliment a status of FULL WAGGONIST (eg. KND :devil: or FULL HATER eg. ASS-AL-MAN)??? If yuh not for we yuh against we so under your name should not read "WARRIOR" of any kind!

Back to the matter at hand ..we slowed the game down against Mex... Bahrain did what they had to do ..the ref could have taken more control sure ...but at the end of the day ..its all part of the game ..adapt..end of story....ESPECIALLY a team as limited as Bahrain, is forced to play that style ...play to your limitations I say ..so hats off to Bah for recognizing those ...Trinidad has work to do to get this thing done and over with ..and that will be the end of ASS-AL-MAN!

Nah low Asalaman..He is ah good fellah .! He clearly not like the other backsides.... But if he get outta hand and outta timing, it level pressha from him... Give him ah pass fuh now.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2005, 03:19:25 PM »
allyuh have real short memories. ah see a few thread after the mexico game with supporters, waggonist and die-hard hand-in-hand, congratulating each other when latas wasting time at the end of that game.

time-wasting part of the game. is we put we self in that position.

1]; } ?>