April 28, 2024, 03:29:50 AM

Author Topic: Brilliant Shot by Birchall  (Read 3309 times)

Offline firebun

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Brilliant Shot by Birchall
« on: November 15, 2005, 11:43:20 AM »
Hi Everybody
I just want to say how disappointed I was with the performance of our team on Saturday.  After being squashed in the line to get tickets and hyped up for the game at the Stadium on Saturday, I was terribly dissatisfied with our boys game.  I had predicted 3 - 0 in favour of our Soca Warriors.  I predicted that Yorke, Latapay and Birchall would score goals.  However only the latter actually did what I expected.  I think the boys, with the exception of Carlos and Birchall, played very sloppy and under-estimated the fighting Bahrainians.  And what's with the falling on the ground all the time!?!

Carlos was brilliant and it is only a matter of time before he scores some goals for T&T.  He showed excellent skills and is the only consistent player on the team right now.  However, I am still supporting my boys.

It is probably a good thing that they drew though because if they won outright they would be relaxing in tomorrows game and then the Bahrainians could really show them what they have got.  Now they are under pressure they may perform better.

GO SOCA WARRIORS GO! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CRY TOMORROW!

BIRCHALL, I LOVE U!  and thanks for your loyalty to T&T!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brilliant Shot by Birchall
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 11:48:28 AM »

I think the boys, with the exception of Carlos and Birchall, played very sloppy and under-estimated the fighting Bahrainians.

Oconnorg where yuh??

Més que un club.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 11:50:32 AM »
i sit down here and studying if to cuss him or not

but i will leave him with these words

keep your negative comments for after the match

ah yeah and HYMC ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 11:51:02 AM »
steuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 11:54:34 AM »
i sit down here and studying if to cuss him or not

but i will leave him with these words

keep your negative comments for after the match

ah yeah and HYMC ;D

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline ironman

• Full Warrior
  • dont joke with u life
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 11:55:15 AM »
Hey......... you lucky you eh geh shake dong :busshead:.......look let me stay out ah that.If morvantman take ah tun in your ass......ah will laugh :rotfl:
tell them it was me

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2005, 11:56:47 AM »
the man have but one post and talking that level ah assness
lawd father put ah hand

Més que un club.

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2005, 12:01:59 PM »
I think that Birchfan is a female teeniebopper who can only see the red/white players. Take it easy on her.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2005, 12:03:01 PM »
I think that Birchfan is a female teeniebopper who can only see the red/white players. Take it easy on her.

if yuh eh red .... yuh dead .... hahaha

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2005, 12:07:28 PM »
allyuh shutup, people can make a post and have an opinion. we did play like shit, dont pretend we didnt. you guys just ridin new posters for some reason. most of you are relativlely new posters yourself,so dont act like you is some boss and can declare someone waggonist because they were disgusted with the last match.i dont know why you all gettin on so.
Hart for president

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2005, 12:41:09 PM »
Supporter, like you have a crush on Birchall too! :o  Nobody declared anyone a waggonist so far on this thread as a matter of fact you are the only one to mention the W-word.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and is free to express it. But that holds for someone else's response to a previously expressed opinion. Seeing that I am the only one with a meagre number of postings and I was asking them to take it easy on her, I think you getting a little too ruffled under the collar for nuttin eh man.

We are all a little wound up and I figure is de nerves that have you so and the forum is as good a place as any to vent. So run come.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2005, 12:46:47 PM »
noone mentioned the W-word but it was clearly implied. i just dont think someone should be criticised because they expressing emotion(even negative) on their first post; and then be called out for being a you-know-what when some of the people making the accusations have just started posting the other day.johpants, id be defending you too if you were the poster being questioned.

btw, calling someone a female teeniebopper isnt exactly 'taking it easy on someone'.

but you are right that the board is a little wired right now, and for the greatest reason in the world!!
Hart for president

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2005, 12:50:19 PM »
   Yeah we really wired, we go have to apologize for the HYMC comment made by Morvaman.  :o Lewwe hope that she doh ask what that mean yes.  hahaha  :rotfl:

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2005, 12:55:44 PM »
I steups cuz off all the expert commentators and wellwishers have nothing but NEGATIVE things to say about the team cuz they slip up a little bit.

Everybody busy busy assigning blame and chastising the team .... singling out the players who they have no attachment to - or never really like - for whatever the reason.

I steups ... and will steups again, cuz allyuh souring the vibes.

This is the time when everyone should be banding together and showing the team that we are 100% behind them.

Anything else should be considered TREASON!!!

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2005, 12:58:34 PM »
Thanks Supporter but I think I could handle my stories, but lissen nah, if I ever need yuh help ah hope I could count on yuh. ;D

Vibes it up people!!! Vibes it up!

I am feeling really good about tomorrow right now.

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2005, 04:58:03 PM »
Yeah all the way for his success, I liked the fact that when birchall was asked to join the team he did not say no but listen to what warner had to say unlike samuel and zamora who waited and feel that we go beg on our knees for them God bless them anyway :angel:

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2005, 05:20:17 PM »
Hi Everybody
I just want to say how disappointed I was with the performance of our team on Saturday. After being squashed in the line to get tickets and hyped up for the game at the Stadium on Saturday, I was terribly dissatisfied with our boys game. I had predicted 3 - 0 in favour of our Soca Warriors. I predicted that Yorke, Latapay and Birchall would score goals. However only the latter actually did what I expected. I think the boys, with the exception of Carlos and Birchall, played very sloppy and under-estimated the fighting Bahrainians. And what's with the falling on the ground all the time!?!

Carlos was brilliant and it is only a matter of time before he scores some goals for T&T. He showed excellent skills and is the only consistent player on the team right now. However, I am still supporting my boys.

It is probably a good thing that they drew though because if they won outright they would be relaxing in tomorrows game and then the Bahrainians could really show them what they have got. Now they are under pressure they may perform better.

GO SOCA WARRIORS GO! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME CRY TOMORROW!

BIRCHALL, I LOVE U! and thanks for your loyalty to T&T!

BirchFan, in my capacity as Director of Waggonist Prosecutions, you are hereby summoned to a prelimnary hearing to answer charges of

Waggonism with Intent
Incitement of Forumites to Cuss up Yuh So and So
Unlawful starting of a new topic with only one post to your name

All under the Anti Waggonism Act 2005

A warrant has been issued for your arrest and we have obtained an interim injunction against any further posts.

The Commissioner and the AWATT Team will be responsible for bringing you to justice.

Dammit the Game is mere hours away!!! Steups
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2005, 05:20:34 PM »
I steups cuz off all the expert commentators and wellwishers have nothing but NEGATIVE things to say about the team cuz they slip up a little bit.

Everybody busy busy assigning blame and chastising the team .... singling out the players who they have no attachment to - or never really like - for whatever the reason.

I steups ... and will steups again, cuz allyuh souring the vibes.

This is the time when everyone should be banding together and showing the team that we are 100% behind them.

Anything else should be considered TREASON!!!

SO CAN FORUMITES GIVE THEIR OWN ANALYSIS OF THE GAME POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE OR JUST CALL IT AS THEY SAW IT, AND IF SO, WHEN CAN THEY DO SO, AFTER TOMORROW??
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2005, 05:27:46 PM »
BirchFan, in my capacity as Director of Waggonist Prosecutions, you are hereby summoned to a prelimnary hearing to answer charges of

Waggonism with Intent
Incitement of Forumites to Cuss up Yuh So and So
Unlawful starting of a new topic with only one post to your name

All under the Anti Waggonism Act 2005

A warrant has been issued for your arrest and we have obtained an interim injunction against any further posts.

The Commissioner and the AWATT Team will be responsible for bringing you to justice.

Dammit the Game is mere hours away!!! Steups
AWATT policing d board strong. Waggonists take notice and run for cover  :shameonyou:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 05:29:26 PM by g »
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2005, 05:30:08 PM »
I think that the game waz no played to the best of the players' abilties . Stern,Yorke and Latas did not play well at all..Carlos Edwards And Chris Birchall worked very hard and i would expect the same from Latas ,Yorke and Stern tomorow ....A good performance from them will carry us through.BIG UP......T&T WORLD CUP 2K6..........
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2005, 05:59:15 PM »
definately
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2005, 06:36:08 PM »
Birchfan eh say nuttin that everyone else eh say or feelin'. I lil' disappointment from Sat and plenty hope and support for Wednesday.

Dis board real losing de freedom vibes it had. Too many powerhungry posters trying to tell people how and when they should posts. Is ah joke man. Now every difference of opinion or antagonism getting met with vulgarities. Where de picong...and de Trini smartness? We losing it man and de board getting a kind of 'newcomers unwelcome' vibe.

Anyhow...tomorrow is de BUSINESS

RIGHT NOW I JUST FEELING REAL TRINIDADIAN AND LOVE FOR ANYONE WHO EVER CHANT FOR TNT TO SCORE A GOAL. I EH CARE WHO YOU IS OR WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. ALL AH WE IS TRINI (some of us wish we wus Trini...)). LEWWE LOVE UP DE SOCA WARRIOS BAD NAH MAN. Ah REAL FEELIN IT. GERMANY EH READY FOR DIS YET...but dey go feel it it '06. Bahrain go feel it tomorrow.

wha' ya say?

Offline greenbottlebaby_7

• New Warrior
  • Germany here we come!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2005, 07:14:46 PM »
hey
i think everyone on the team is good.ah mean come on we all have good days and bad days but we know that is no excuse for the way we performed on saturday.however i think that instead of beating down the boys and dem we need to be positive ah mean birchall and carlos edwards were great on the field but football is a team sport.

anyway LOVE YOU BIRCHALL!

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2005, 08:07:46 PM »
Of Course Newbies always welcome Filho. But it's the multitude of new posters coming and posting questions that if

1. you've been following football for any significant period of time you should know (i.e if 2 men suspended for a game, that doesn't mean the following game is going to be 9 v 11 as said by one newbie poster)

2. Or asking questions like, 'How come there is another game ? '

Filho u know it have shit talk and then it have 'u cyah be serious' talk...but men just hype cuz of the game these days

After Bahrain get destroyed tomorrow, it go be a cool scene!!!!! Although when we win, i suspect a rise in waggonism, lol, be we go see

FUEGO MANANA!!!  :flamethrower:
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline general's daughter

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2005, 08:28:53 PM »
I thought that it was a brilliant shot.

1]; } ?>