Author Topic: 4-4-2  (Read 5798 times)

Offline Dreded Star

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 4-4-2
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2005, 04:49:00 PM »
PLZ Leo!! Give we dis formation on Wednesday

Shaka

Lawrence       Andrews                                                     
                      Spann                                               Whitley                       

Stern                  Birchall                   Yorke                Latapy

John               Jones

dat.

BUT WAT D ARSEEEE IS DIS?!?!?! HOW DEY COULD HAVE 2 STERN ON D FIELD?!?!

:rotfl:
i guess they gotta clone he....

buh i didnt see he name b4, my bad.
lol

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2005, 04:57:36 PM »
i like d idea of scrifising avery for a lil more attackin power

good idea but i want whitley findin himself in shooting positions i think if he in d back he aint go get much

3 5 2

jack

spann   dog  lawrence

carlos  birchall  yorke  whitely

latapy
            john            jones
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline JR

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2005, 05:04:15 PM »
I not saying that these different suggestions with regard to what formation we should use and where men should start for we are stupid........I find that some of dem real interesting and might be worth checking out in the future ....I mean, men like autis, edwards, spann and d rest of d fellas real talented and capable of playing different positions....... but on a real......it might not be the best idea to experiment with a totally different formation in D MOST CRUCIAL GAME IN OUR COUNTRY'S HISTORY by sticking men in totally foreign positions from what they accustomed playin.....autis as left back? edwards as a forward? spann as midfield? Not saying that they not capable but don't you think we might need some time to try these things out first to see if they work?

And yes....I know that some of these men might play different positions for their clubs away......but the fact is that these fellas have at least developed some rythm and cohesivenss with each other as a T&T team playing under a certain formation and in certain positions.....I not saying that we should just blindly stick to something that not working (although I don't think that we should panic just because things didn't work our way for 1 game) ....... All I saying is that we don't have a next leg after dis game and to DRAMATICALLY CHANGE UP THINGS with hardly anytime to practice it our to test it out in any warm up games would be a bad idea........Sure, tweak things a little bit if necessary......Changing to a 4-4-2 and all might not be a bad idea especially given how the dem Bahrain grass lovers does pack up in front dey own goal as though in the Bahrain league iz a red card offence to cross into the opponents half.............  but don't panic and start to rearrange everything and start sticking men who accustomed playing midfield for us in defence (whitley) and men who accustomed playing defence in midfield (spann).....

Stick with the same players in the same positions.......so they had ONE bad game........so what.....who doesn't?......they have done it for us before and I am sure they can again....and if things not going our way then we have options on the bench to try out.......

I think that the only time that we should start to really try all kinda madness and throw man in positions they not accustomed to is only if the score is tied 0-0 with 10 mins to go......I wouldn't be suprised to see Kelvin playin alongside Stern by then!!!!!

But again......I not citicizing nobody suggestions eh.........I think some of dem real interesting.......but in my humble opinion now might not be the best time for dem kinda experiments....Remember the Gold Cup? That was used be Beenie to try men in different positions so that he could see what working for us and what not?

And yeh....I just join the online crew dey........ but i been a socawarrior.net fan for d longest time.... d site used to keep me real informed of all d happenings when i was away at school.......

Go warriors!!!!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2005, 07:16:08 PM »
jack in goal, is fine for me, unless beenhakker feel hislop is ready, i doubt dat, i does get real nervous wit shaka, jack not bad, he more mobile than hislop, could kick and throw better also, i say go wit dis

jack

lawrence                                 dog

edwards                      sancho                  whitley

Yorke                   birchall                  Latapy

Jones                          Stern

sub: glenn subbin john in 2nd half

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2005, 07:26:56 PM »

Hislop

Lawrence       Andrews                                                     

Edwards                  Birchall                   Yorke                Latapy

John               Jones
Ah like it fire fire in they wire wire
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2005, 07:28:56 PM »
right now ah sure leo have carlos practicin to cross everywhere, when dey eatin dinner tonite an stern ask for carlos to pass a bun for him leo go say wait carlos doh use yuh hand use yuh foot an cross dat bun put it directly on stern plate :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2005, 08:01:18 PM »
If Bahrain come back wit dat 5 midfielder shit, we can counter with a 3-5-2 or even a 3-6-1. If is 3 at de back, Sancho must be in dey. Avery could siddong wherever he like in dat stadium. De ten ah want to see on de field is Andrews, Sancho, Tallest, Latas, Yorke, Birch, Edwards, Whitley & John. Spann is de NEO. He plays where Beenie's formation allows him too. Allyuh go squabble like central market merchants over GK. I go put Shaka...big game goalie for big game situation...talk done. Shaka could volley dat ball much further than Jack or Imps and create some panic among dem Bahrainis. The midfield will need to be very, very disciplined when Bahrain have de ball especially if we in ah 3 back formation.
T&T did not foul too much last game because man was worried about yellow card...we was playing matador defense...de gloves off for this game. Bahrain trapping man down by de corner flags. Edwards playing into their hands if he keep going down dey. Jason Scotland came on last game and dey gave him dat left side corner but he must be eh feel comfortable to cross ball with he left...he kept cutting inside and then hesitating...took one dotish shot with outside swerve...he nearly give Bahrain a throw. De fella dat shoulda be first off de bench was Glenn...Bahrain eh comfortable around men like he who will run pass dem like ah full bus going down de Priority Bus Route.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2005, 05:13:43 AM »
TANK YOU LEO FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS
HE SENDIN up Dis formation   ;D

4-4-2

Hislop/JACK

Lawrence       Andrews                                                     

John               Jones/Glenn
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 05:26:03 AM by #1 Spalker »

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2005, 06:42:21 AM »
TANK YOU LEO FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS
HE SENDIN up Dis formation   ;D

4-4-2

Hislop/JACK

Lawrence       Andrews                                                     

John               Jones/Glenn

WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT  :challenge:

meh pores raise when ah see this lineup......... trouble

check the danger  :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2005, 05:25:07 PM »

Hislop

Lawrence       Andrews                                                     

John               Jones
Well someone realise dat hislop better dan jack

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2005, 06:35:13 PM »
oh goshhhhh , wha yuh quarellin about , the man en concede no goals , the man make a dreaaaaaaaaaaaaad save (thas the best i could do with describing it) , me eh kno how he see that ball nah , but he doing good , leave him .... i wonder if you all could get some videos of real kicka** saves and post it ?
Glory Glory Man Utd !

1]; } ?>