April 26, 2024, 03:34:58 PM

Author Topic: Take Thursday OFF  (Read 2768 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Take Thursday OFF
« on: November 14, 2005, 05:07:51 PM »
all ah allyuh who have wuk and who still schooling....take Thursday OFF.  trust meh, no body would be able to function properly when we CUT DE ARSE with goals or when some shit happen and Germany pass we by.  Take Thursday OFF....this is ah warning to all meh strong at heart but weak in de knees Soca Warriors.

All ah dem bosses and school teachers done book de day off already.  Is only we dotish ass (mehself included) go want to come out thursday .

Last game was ah weekend, this game is ah week day. 
THINK ABOUT IT.
Blessed  :beermug: :-*

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Take Thursday OFF
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 05:10:12 PM »
Breds me taking wednesday off.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 05:15:18 PM »
I'll be home to see the game on WEDNESDAY, I plan to just be smilin for the rest of the week. PARTY FRIDAY, Destra supposed to be performing here in DC next week so is trouble

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 05:21:13 PM »
ah mean deyafter shock Thursday....i know that i ain't go be de same. 

mose likely drunk  :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 05:24:01 PM »
what ever happen wednesday is gonna be very emmotional

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 05:37:34 PM »
no can do for the thursday..2 exams that day...wednesday is a nex story tho...class eh seeing meh
Back in Trini...

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 08:15:57 PM »
Take friday off to fight up wit ticks wed off to mentally prepare thur off and i might get fired
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 08:28:22 PM »
today i announce to the students that Senor Hemlee would not be showin up on Wednesday...was ruckshun in the place u woulda swear i had given everybody A's.   thursday i off no matter what cuz i only teach MWF anyway

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2005, 10:02:32 PM »
Thursday morning is the day before Friday ... and nobody eh cater for Friday ... cuz is Friday, and next week is Thursday is Thanxgiving anyways ... so we going an start giving thanx for WC qualification from this Thursday.

We art holier than thou.

Offline Trini2dabone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2005, 10:06:44 PM »
fellaz from tues i taking of dis is celebration week how often we qualify for world cup
GO T&T

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2005, 10:12:31 PM »
Some of allyuh men taking day off and starting to mek weekend celebrations already.

I love meh team to the death, but allyuh eh learn nuttin from 1989?

That is the same mentality that eff us up back then.
We must respect this Wednesday's game as a game that can go two ways. Let us be calmly confident, optimistically relaxed.
Whatever happens after, then we have ah right to do whatever.

That is the Warriors' mood right now.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2005, 10:21:29 PM »
Some of allyuh men taking day off and starting to mek weekend celebrations already.

We must respect this Wednesday's game as a game that can go two ways. Let us be calmly confident, optimistically relaxed.

The JOB of the FANS is to be HYPED about the game.. it is out job to Feel as if we will WIN no matter the opponent.. The Job of the Players is to DO THE DAMN THING.. they should be in NO way affected by our rants.... They are only concentrating at the JOB at hand, and they have out FULLEST support....

The JUMBIE of 1989 is DEAD!!! It has been Exorcized .!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2005, 10:25:05 PM »
occonor i dog u postin hardddddd dese days no slippin around you like u was coverd by waggonist in d game ???

doh fret man time nex week it go jus be my u morvant man andrea cowen palos fishes an d rest lookin at  d trinis in action thread waggonist gone until we playing brazil in march look out for them
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2005, 10:25:16 PM »
buh really tho ..... allyuh men remember when Monday 20th Nov 1989 was made a holiday?
That was supposed to be the day we lined the streets and had parade an ting?

Even though I cry the nite before .... I is a man wake up bright and early the next morning to play nuff Mario Bros and Duck Hunt.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2005, 10:31:39 PM »
Grande Man ah hear ya loud and clear, datz why ah say ah have a box ah tissue and a case ah carib and or ah bottle ah rum.  Just in case that happen and that ain't really happen and that really really happen emotions kick meh.

November de 19 boy, ah doh think anybody on de board would ever forget dat day.  but, that was then - this is now.  De boys know that dey have de support of TnT (and about 100,000 trinis in Canada) behind dem.  If dey forx up we go still support dey ass. If dey take we to Germany...well datz history.  

Me ain't know about allyuh but my heart hurting meh alittle bit, cause ah just realize that tonight go be meh last night for a proper nightz sleep.

So Good night allyuh.

Blessed.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2005, 11:19:58 PM »

The JOB of the FANS is to be HYPED about the game.. it is out job to Feel as if we will WIN no matter the opponent.. The Job of the Players is to DO THE DAMN THING.. they should be in NO way affected by our rants.... They are only concentrating at the JOB at hand, and they have out FULLEST support....

I personally think they were a bit affected by the fans, no matter how experienced a player is, the fans can change up a game. When Bahrain scored first the whole stadium get quiet, real dejected and thing...you can't tell me that the team pick up on that feeling?

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2005, 11:24:37 PM »

I personally think they were a bit affected by the fans, no matter how experienced a player is, the fans can change up a game. When Bahrain scored first the whole stadium get quiet, real dejected and thing...you can't tell me that the team pick up on that feeling?

Our Boys did what they have learnt throughout this qualifiers.. HOW TO FIGHT.. they Know the fans were dissapointed, and they were dissapointed that a shit side score on them.. But instead of being dejected, they FOUGHT.. this is teh New face of T&T football..

My friends dont worry.. Dont be afraid to show your UNWAVERING , BIASED support for OUR team.. that is what we MUST do as GOOD supporters...

GO WARRIORS!!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2005, 11:36:44 PM by oconnorg »

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2005, 11:26:18 PM »
occonor i dog u postin hardddddd dese days no slippin around you like u was coverd by waggonist in d game ???

doh fret man time nex week it go jus be my u morvant man andrea cowen palos fishes an d rest lookin at d trinis in action thread waggonist gone until we playing brazil in march look out for them

SHOTTA I cannot Wait.. no Joke... I really cannot wait for this PLAGUE to be over...

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2005, 11:33:20 PM »

Our Boys did what they have learnt throughout this qualifiers.. HOW TO FIGHT.. they Know the fans were dissapointed, and they were dissapointed that a shit side score on them.. But instead of being dejected, they FOUGHT.. this is teh New face of T&T football..

My friends dont worry.. Dont be afraid to show your UNWAVERING , BIASED support for OUR team.. that is when we MUST do as GOOD supporters...

GO WARRIORS!!

I hear yuh. All I doin these days is eatin, drinkin, dreamin, supportin, thinkin SOCA WARRIORS. AH does have meh lil tizick moments. :beermug:

1]; } ?>