April 28, 2024, 12:11:40 PM

Author Topic: It boil down to Latapy n Yorke...  (Read 2928 times)

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
It boil down to Latapy n Yorke...
« on: November 14, 2005, 04:37:02 PM »
As always, it boil down to latas n yorke... for d past 10 yrs dis has been the case, and sadly it still is... i say sadly cuz no one else really steppin up to be a match winner, except Birchall... whitley havin a couple good games lewwe see if he could sustain that comittment Yorke n Latas better play like iz dey last game n show up dis time... i wanna continue, buh i just mad @ meh warriors who keep dissapointing we year after yr... all we ask for is comittment, if u had draw giving a good effort, we wouldn't have mind... steups

Offline naparimaoldboy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: It boil down to Latapy n Yorke...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 05:07:03 PM »
playing latapy and yorke is like a double edge sword.

at their age you cannot tell what to expect form them.

we need their experience and expertise but on the other hand, lord we need some youthful energy into the team.

latapy was marked out of the game and he looked his age, on defense he real suspect. yorke as usual was a bit slow, he is a step behind. in the first half he had a half chance with that volley, back in the day he would have put that away.

when latapy came off the team got some energy up front with scotland but can we trust the youth of the team to pull it through. 

youth over experience.

but for this game latapy and yorke anyday.

maybe latapy just had a bad game, i expect him to play a whole lot better. yorke is a labourer but his touches real nice. he comes back in midfield but plays mainly square balls as he attempts to control the game.

stern is another story, he only attempts to play when the ball floating or loose in the box, other than that he absent.

youth over experience, for this game is experience

it is truly a double edged sword
jesus christ is lord
john 3:16 "for god so loved the world he gave his only begotten son that whosover believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life"
jesus is the answer
give your life to him today

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 05:51:35 PM »
agreed... Buh if latas and yorke on song, even at dey age, dey stil better as a total footballer than anyother on the team at this stage.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 05:53:49 PM »
nah boy vibe i aint looking fuh allyuh fellers here boy nahhhh

i really thinking bout locking off this board until the game done dread

allyuh men rell discouraging boy nah

i still have faith in allyuh but i dout is you just say that boy dan
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 05:59:05 PM »
You all have the wrong approach because we scored on Saturday without Latas, we scored as a team and it is indeed no 1 man or 2 man show, it is the whole team and the rest of the country behind the team that will succeed.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 06:48:05 PM »
It boil down to the fing team. Anybody else say different doh deserve to see us go Germany. >:(
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 07:04:10 PM »
It not boiling down to nuttin the team do bad but why we still discussing that? ??? :arguing:everybody else on the team start to pull they weight that is what hype we up on Leo in the first place horse men like allyuh shouldn't type if we was in Indonesia I sure they done chop off yuh fingers already
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

TrinInfinite

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2005, 07:05:51 PM »
if we draw wit dem, we doh deserve 2 go world cup, dey have tuh prove deyselves and beat bahrain outright 2 prove dey deserve 2 go 2 de world stage

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2005, 08:28:25 PM »
It BOIL DOWN to the TEAM.... TRUSSSS... they will all be reading from the Same Spell book ceom wednesday .. Truss mih on dat...

Behold the magic that will be displayed before your EYES

GO WARRIORS!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2005, 09:05:20 PM »
if we draw wit dem, we doh deserve 2 go world cup, dey have tuh prove deyselves and beat bahrain outright 2 prove dey deserve 2 go 2 de world stage

we deserve to go wc over bahrain  - they doh have one win in what.. they last 5 games or something

that side is ah snake side with ah shit brand

Offline Dlion

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2005, 09:37:01 PM »
allyuh hear dis, regargless of who playing, wheather it be yorke or latas, we got to control de middle better than saturday's game. Our strength is coming through de middle, and if latas geh mark out somebody else have to take up de slack, we cyah play long balls to a 5' 11" man, being marked by two 6' 4" guys and expect him to get a header in.

right or wrong.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2005, 09:58:49 PM »
allyuh hear dis, regargless of who playing, wheather it be yorke or latas, we got to control de middle better than saturday's game. Our strength is coming through de middle, and if latas geh mark out somebody else have to take up de slack, we cyah play long balls to a 5' 11" man, being marked by two 6' 4" guys and expect him to get a header in.

right or wrong.

Reasonable... Tell me something.. Have you seen all the games we played?
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2005, 10:46:36 PM »
It boil down to 11 players , not dem two...

As always, it boil down to latas n yorke... for d past 10 yrs dis has been the case, and sadly it still is... i say sadly cuz no one else really steppin up to be a match winner, except Birchall... whitley havin a couple good games lewwe see if he could sustain that comittment Yorke n Latas better play like iz dey last game n show up dis time... i wanna continue, buh i just mad @ meh warriors who keep dissapointing we year after yr... all we ask for is comittment, if u had draw giving a good effort, we wouldn't have mind... steups

Offline falkirk_ben

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2005, 04:20:53 AM »
Its the same when Latas play with Falkirk, if he play well then Falkirk play well. If he dont play well then we get beat.

Latas will turn it on tomorrow. Its his last change to show the world how good he is. he will be the the new 'Roger Milla' come WC 2006!!!!!

Prediction T&T 2 - 0 Bahrain

Latas and John to score.

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2005, 08:04:42 AM »
birchall will score one from inside instead of outside as they expect to not give him any space outside but he will surprise them. You see my take on this kid birchall is that once he gets into that box will be trouble, he will score unlike the others who suppose to be good inside the box. And stern will finish them off

rasajoy :angel:

1]; } ?>