April 27, 2024, 10:58:53 PM

Poll

Club vs. Country (will you scrunt and play for your nation?)

Yes, without a doubt
21 (72.4%)
No, butter meh hops
6 (20.7%)
Doesnt matter to me
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: February 22, 2006, 09:44:14 PM

Author Topic: Would You Sacrifice Your Club Career for Your Country?  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
Re: Would You Sacrifice Your Club Career for Your Country?
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2005, 12:19:55 PM »
Boy, dey have some real cu.nts on this forum...

You sounding like dem right wing Christian fundamentalist from the south, a bunch of hypocitical SOBs, man, f**k all ah allyuh, allyuh go bring an end to de US and the world, why yuh doh register for Bush oil war for which he claims God spoke to him that Iraq was the way to go?  Doh come here wid Bush Freedom f**kery nah, doh geh meh vex....

Anyway, onto Wednesday...

We talkin about countries where there is freedom and democracy

Not open brainwashing, monarchy and fiefdom.

Allyuh men mad!! ... allyuh men holding up pictures of a MORTAL and praising it like is God.
.... and doh tell me ah lie ... cuz the pictures there from Saturday.

... and yuh talkin about CHRIST - Bahrain wasn't even a damn soverignity before Christ - so hush yuh damn uneducated backside. Show me a map and history books that record the tenants of the Kingdom of Bahrain.

Of course I am an infidel. I drink rum and eat pork .. what you expect?
Republican - yes ... cuz I don't subscribe to the WAGGONISM of the Democrap party. There is no bigger bunch of WAGGONISTS in the world with a single subscription that the left.

But back to the topic ... I don't know what allyuh men trying to get over?

We are CAPITALISTS ... in Trinidad, in the US ... in the FREE WORLD governed by whatever form of Democracy, we ARE capitalists and you can't deny that. Those of us who have chosen to leave Trinidad were not forced to ... we chose to, for better opportunites and the chance for a better livelihood. All the flood, crime, corruption etc that's going on in Trini ..... I don't see anyone here putting up their hand and volunteering to leave their JOB to go back and help out. Why? ..... cuz when you decide to come back for your job in the US, Europe, or wherever you might be ... you FIRED!!

Footballers are the same way ... PFL can't pay sh!t - playing for TT does not pay sh!t ... so they go on to European clubs who pay them based on their merit. If they go to TT all the time to play, they will get benched - they will begin to lose contract money, or put themselves in a sitatuation where they are forsaking their employers.

To ask them to make a bigger sacrifice is downright selfish.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
Re: Would You Sacrifice Your Club Career for Your Country?
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2005, 12:45:14 PM »
We talkin about countries where there is freedom and democracy

Not open brainwashing, monarchy and fiefdom.

Allyuh men mad!! ... allyuh men holding up pictures of a MORTAL and praising it like is God.
.... and doh tell me ah lie ... cuz the pictures there from Saturday.

... and yuh talkin about CHRIST - Bahrain wasn't even a damn soverignity before Christ - so hush yuh damn uneducated backside. Show me a map and history books that record the tenants of the Kingdom of Bahrain.

brainwashing ?

let me guess you live in the states ? where every one outside is uneducated(bahraini educational standards are excellent especially compared to American and Canadian standards), evil (we've lived side by side with people from different color, religion for thousands of years... we are not some gung ho lets go kill "inferiors" like some continent), and brainwashed into a murderer ?  ;D ;D

or where blacks are considered criminal until proven other wise, and where arabs are islamic terrorists ?

if that is democracy they can keep it ... and shove it where the sun don't shine

also muslims don't believe in the divinity of man ... even with christ (who is the islamic messiah)  ;) while I think its stupid to raise the king;s picture... he does represent our country  :)

As for Bahrain it is termed by historians as one of the "cradles of human civilization" we've been around since the creation of human society

see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahrain

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilmun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Bahrain

Ah man brong out the wikipedia - very credible indeed, since I can start my own Wikipedia on the Art of the Fart, and how it originated under a shattine tree in deep Moruga.

Indeed I live in the states .... and it's my propoganda vs yours. Everyone outside is usually uneducated, except for the great IT schools in India that are the best in the world at the moment, the great British schools that I get the foundation of my education, the great schools in Italy, Northern Africa, South Africa, Australia, Japan, China, Russia, Europe, South America and Central America where me and my fellow American students study abroad all the time. Yeah ... so everyone else is stupid - that's why we go there to learn.

hahaha ... let's not go kill inferiors? ..... hahaha .... hoss, it have a ting called the Crusades .... if you don't believe me, you might believe Orlando Bloom - he fought in the crusades with Brittney Spears and Tupac.
You guys don't kill inferiors ... you just kill infidels and non-believers.
Hardly unacceptable by my immoral standards.

But what am I wasting my time trying to argue with the direct descendents of "the cradle of human civilisation and human society" - it was on full display showing the wrath of man .... cheating, pillaging and faking at it's best on Saturday.

What an example to lead by - I guess we should look up to your king and pay him homage too.

1]; } ?>