April 19, 2024, 08:25:47 PM

Author Topic: Are you scared?  (Read 5673 times)

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
Are you scared?
« on: November 15, 2005, 08:27:23 AM »
So..

Every Bahraini poster is banned from your forum, huh?
Also all my posts have been deleted. Even while being polite here like so many members said. (and to them, thank you again).

Wow, you really must be scared!

See you tomorrow.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Are you scared?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 08:29:21 AM »
No one is scared. Only the Bahraini posters that were disrespectful were banned.

What does kicking a fool off the forum have to do with being scared ?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 08:32:38 AM »
So..

Every Bahraini poster is banned from your forum, huh?
Also all my posts have been deleted. Even while being polite here like so many members said. (and to them, thank you again).

Wow, you really must be scared!

See you tomorrow.

Scared of wha? Maybe you guys are scared..... 2 key players out in tomorrow's game and a golden chance for Warriors to make history.

"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 08:34:24 AM »
 Hey Bahraini Fans:

Have some respect! Let the game be decided on the field. I know it is not all of you but the idiots are certainly not appreciated.

The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 08:34:56 AM »
redbelt, the mods move posts around to try and clean up the board, click your profile and then your posts and you will see where they have been placed

i really dont think allyuh banned, apart from aslaman allyuh jus quit posting, maybe perhaps cause you shame of the football allyuh play, even tho it got a result

« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 08:36:31 AM by ricky »

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 08:37:35 AM »
redbelt, the mods move posts around to try and clean up the board, click your profile and then your posts and you will see where they have been placed

My IP is BANNED

And since I have a dynamic IP (everytime I log on I have another IP) it means all IP address from Bahrain are banned.
See?
I am not Banned. BAHRAIN is Banned.
That can't be right, can it?

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2005, 08:39:59 AM »

My IP is BANNED

And since I have a dynamic IP (everytime I log on I have another IP) it means all IP address from Bahrain are banned.
See?
I am not Banned. BAHRAIN is Banned.
That can't be right, can it?

im suprised that is that case, but if it is, get lost then  :)..  i am guessing flex made a mistake in banning the 1 or2 problem ip addresses ???? and locked out all of you???

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2005, 08:41:51 AM »
There were some Bahrainis on here who were just being stupid, and annoying......and at this point we don't have any tolerance for that kinda non-sense, especially if it's disrespectful.....

If your IP addess was in fact banned, you probably paid the price for them.........
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2005, 08:43:31 AM »
how does the song go again.."I ain't never scared!"    alsalman was posting up till last night.  but if it is true u guys got banned then cool.  life goes on

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2005, 08:44:16 AM »
well, all IP's in Bahrain are dynamic. If you block one, that problem person can still come back and other innocent people can be blocked. (ahem, like me).
alsalman is in USA

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2005, 08:49:05 AM »
to be honest redbelt, with the exception of yourself, alsalman, neo bahraini and 1 or 2 others, the bahraini posters add nothing to the forum other than taunting so if all of you got blocked (i cant speak for flex but i still dont think he would do that) it would not hurt anyones feelings on here.  Tough luck on someone like yourself, but i see you got in anyway

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2005, 08:51:02 AM »
so then how come u can post..doesnt seem like you banned to me..and plus trinis in bahrain posting to the site

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2005, 09:00:21 AM »
I use a programme that makes your website think I am from somewhere else. I can't be stopped that easily!
:)
trini posters must have a hard time in Bahrain.
They can post if they are in a big company that uses a static IP address that was not banned in the range (like a hotel for example) or by using GPRS internet connection as it has different IP's.

Why don't you ban users and e-mails instead of IP?
I know its not perfect but neither is this option.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2005, 09:21:22 AM »
oh shit stop crying like a baby, bahrainy fellah. shit man so what if u feeling bad. we have a match to play tommorow study tht nah not some post tht not gettin posted.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2005, 09:28:13 AM »
the real question:

"Why Bahrain supporters can't find they own forum?"

i yet to hear any bahraini answer this one.

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2005, 09:42:20 AM »
No
the question should be: "why are you being an ass towards bahraini's who try to talk to trinbago supporters?"

go to:

www.kooora.com
www.piracyunlimited.com
www.montada.com
www.bah4ever.com
www.gulfgt.com
www.montadayat.org
www.albas6a.com/vb

just to name a few

want more?

There are 2 pages of forums here
http://www.eyoon.com/249/258/

Happy?

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2005, 09:49:15 AM »
No
the question should be: "why are you being an ass towards bahraini's who try to talk to trinbago supporters?"

go to:

www.kooora.com
www.piracyunlimited.com
www.montada.com
www.bah4ever.com
www.gulfgt.com
www.montadayat.org
www.albas6a.com/vb

just to name a few

want more?

There are 2 pages of forums here
http://www.eyoon.com/249/258/

Happy?

I believe Peter will Pay for Paul Oui.. Cause you are now trying to be an Ass. Its your friends who causing trouble that we dont want..!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2005, 09:58:12 AM »
Redbelt,

this forum is for the Soca Warrior supporters not for their antagonists. you and a few others are respectful but once wednesday pass i doubt you following the Soca Warriors after that. maybe i'm wrong but that's the criteria i using. so, based on this, the bahraini that are here to antagonize us dropping off on wednesday. if you want exchange with trinbago supporters without being a supporter yourself maybe you could look for a pen pal or something because alot of us not interested in seeing posts and thread about bahrain cluttering up the news about trinidad & tobago football (and the west indies cricket team i should add :) ).

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2005, 10:09:35 AM »
allyuh men sooooooooo stupid he telling allyuh he banned and yet still he typing :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i tell allyuh i on de base in bahrain and i typing every night

jah allyuh stupid

IF HE BAN HOW HE AND MANY OTHERS FROM BAHRAIN STILL TYPING

THINK TRINI'S THINK
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2005, 10:15:07 AM »
Ribbit

I know alot of people in Saudi Arabia. Why?
I met them in Taekwondo tournaments.
If I didn't go to these tournaments, I would never have known them.
I think Sports bring people together.
I said it before, if you win I will support tnt in WC
I also want you to support us if we win

now, idiots are in everycountry and everywhere. Are you saying TnT do not have ass holes like the Bahraini idiots who come here? of course you do.
Its easy for bahrainis to come here because we are all bilingual (English & Arabic), its hard for trinbago supporters to go to our forums because they do not know arabic. Thats all.
There wil be people who make no sense, who curse, who make fun & just be rude in both sides.

Just treat each person on his (her) own merit
isn't that fair?

morvantman, where are you logging in from?
Do you want me to capture my screen and show it here for you to beleive me?
jeez!
hey, were you walking infront of Gulfgate hotel yesterday at 2 PM? with a Trini beret?

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2005, 10:17:37 AM »
Ribbit

I know alot of people in Saudi Arabia. Why?
I met them in Taekwondo tournaments.
If I didn't go to these tournaments, I would never have known them.

now, idiots are in everycountry and everywhere. Are you saying TnT do not have ass holes like the Bahraini idiots who come here? of course you do.
Its easy for bahrainis to come here because we are all bilingual (English & Arabic), its hard for trinbago supporters to go to our forums because they do not know arabic. Thats all.
There wil be people who make no sense, who curse, who make fun & just be rude in both sides.

isn't that fair?

morvantman, where are you logging in from?
Do you want me to capture my screen and show it here for you to beleive me?
jeez!
hey, were you walking infront of Gulfgate hotel yesterday at 2 PM? with a Trini beret?

yeah and i'm at the naval air station fight now heading back somtime tonight to meet up with the rest

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2005, 10:24:11 AM »
For some reason I thought It was you!
I was the modefied Grey Altima that passed.
I wanted to say hibut I feared it wouldn't be you so...

Anyway, the naval air station has thier own IP, so its not a problem.
Try going to a net Cafe, I am sure you will not get in here.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2005, 10:27:03 AM »
i'm not allowed to go there
alot of places over here is off limits for me
but not the field though
and where is a nice place to buy jewelry because seef mall was trying to rob me blind

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2005, 10:49:10 AM »

Normally I always support the winner after being beated.
I think you and some others are all nice guys, I also want the best for all your players.
But the problem is: I can't support your country IF they would make it to germany since they weren't not suppose to be playing anymore. It is corruption that got you passed Uzbekistan and that for me needs to be treated like cancer, you have to cut it out. I think it is much better for Bahrain to come next time in 2010 in the WC in a hopefully clean way, I'll give you some support then.
I might look a bit over concerned, but to my knowledge this is a first time FIFA re-writing history and send a dictotorial message ''since what ever happends you can't complain"  and this all might give them a taste for more. Legaly it is already a total mess and can lead to the dead of the game we all love around the entire globe.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 11:28:55 AM by dutchman »
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2005, 11:15:18 AM »
I wouldah ban allyuh arse from de beginning. 

This website and forum have way too much information for allyuh fellas, yuh doh need David Nahkid, all yuh need is this site to learn about we football. 

In the end it doh matter because I have a very strong gut feeling that allyuh getting a sound licking tomorrow, I torking TnT winning by at least 2 goals.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2005, 11:23:37 AM »
we not scared pardner..a lil nervous, anxious maybe but not scared.   you guys should be scared, it have 11 beasts in human form coming to play tomorrow,  blood in their shoes, fire in their eyes and a nation on they back.

Offline jamy85

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2005, 11:30:16 AM »

Normally I always support the winner after being beated.
I think you and some others are all nice guys, I also want the best for all your players.
But the problem is: I can't support your country if they would make it to germany since they weren't not suppose to be playing anymore. It is corruption that got you passed Uzbekistan and that for me needs to be treated like cancer, you have to cut it out. I think it is much better for Bahrain to come next time in 2010 in the WC in a hopefully clean way, I'll give you some support then.
I might look a bit over concerned, but to my knowledge this is a first time FIFA re-writing history and send a dictotorial message ''since what ever happends you can't complain"  and this all might give them a taste for more. Legaly it is already a total mess and can lead to the dead of the game we all love around the entire globe.

You got that wrong. Uzbekistan were the ones that complained to FIFA asking for an automatic 3-0 win when Fifa rejected. Uzbakistan then proposed that the game should start when the referee made the error Fifa rejected again and announced that the game had to be replayed. If they kept their mouths shut they would have gotten their 1-0 win. But greed pays! Why are you complaining? If Bahrain is weaker than uzbakistan you should not be complaining since it benefits your team!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 11:35:39 AM by jamy85 »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2005, 11:36:53 AM »
dutchman get your facts right nah breds :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2005, 11:37:42 AM »

it also divides people. what you are saying is correct but not the whole picture.

i cyah support the bahrain team with what i see saturday - wild tackling, guffing up, throwing ball in the air, ugly goal, kicking man, handball ... this bahrain team is your chile maybe it look good to you.

isn't that fair?

yuh playing victim? steups.  >:(  
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 11:39:21 AM by ribbit »

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2005, 03:22:01 PM »
You got that wrong. Uzbekistan were the ones that complained to FIFA asking for an automatic 3-0 win when Fifa rejected.
(so what, complains were business as usual all the time)
Uzbakistan then proposed that the game should start when the referee made the error
(not true)
Fifa rejected again and announced that the game had to be replayed. If they kept their mouths shut they would have gotten their 1-0 win. But greed pays!
(bull, has nothing to do with greed who does not want to complain when such injustice happends ?)
Why are you complaining? If Bahrain is weaker than uzbakistan you should not be complaining since it benefits your team!
Yeah, but I like football because it is one of the cleanest sports out. There is only one break and the ref's have little control like in basketball. The only thing that can be manipulated is stuff that happends around or after the match....
Face it, you had a ref. supporting you with a cancelled penalty ( perhaps he got some $$ ) and you still lost. Then, now we know that story

MORVANTMAN
I respect YOU and FISH & the mods for the Trini to the bone you all are, damn you all make a difference! but.. I do think 'the pearl' is getting into you. ;)
But then  I understand, you think I would have come up with a post like this if I were in Manama ? course not.. jee

They looked at their change, realized the uzzi's are a easy target ( no money or many smart lawyers there) and just played poker. Of course Uzbekistan should have never done the second match but should have just refuse that..

Why I make a big deal ? Cause the game loses & corruption is like cancer it starts small but before you know its all over.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 03:32:08 PM by dutchman »
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

1]; } ?>