April 23, 2024, 11:41:44 AM

Author Topic: Are you scared?  (Read 5692 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Are you scared?
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2005, 03:29:14 PM »
If u so confident we guh win why are u bothering wit us? i nuh scared atol bahrain are coming up against a better team and im not just saying that. Bahrain is a commendable team buh Trinidad are better by record statistics all overall World opion (from many different global polls) I and no one other soca warrior fan is scared of bahrain we are simply scared that we wont show the world that we deserve to be in the world cup. But that was past I am no longer scared, I have a deep faith in my team.

We've been knocking on the World Cup's backdoor for a long time now. We've faced death, we've seen tragedy that no Bahrainian could imagine, far less as a Nation. It is simply our turn. Despite my feelings i wish Bahrain the best of luck in the future.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline NEO-BAHRAINI

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2005, 03:31:06 PM »
I AM SCARED AND ANYONE THAT SAYS THEIR NOT IS NOT TOUCH WITH THE STAKES TOMMOROW.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 03:36:16 PM by NEO-BAHRAINI »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2005, 03:33:16 PM »
jesus,  :-\ thats not the point
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline khalid

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2005, 03:38:01 PM »
i'm not allowed to go there
alot of places over here is off limits for me
but not the field though
and where is a nice place to buy jewelry because seef mall was trying to rob me blind

Get into a cab and ask him to take you to the "Gold Souq" inside manama, near "Bab el Bahrain". You will find a street full of gold shops and i believe they are not as expensive as seef mall.

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2005, 04:53:39 PM »
I can log on normally now
Thank you mods for whatever you did

for the guys that think Bahrain should not be here, the UZB match was played again because the error was a technical error and not judgmental
If you think fifa did it on perpose because it makes more economic sense to send Bahrain to WC, then what will stop them from doing it here again? Bahrain will be more economical to Fifa in WC than TnT,

However, this is bullshit.
I think its just football, chances and events. We have been screwed before, just not with UZB.

less than 24 hours and we will know.
I hounestly don't know what will happen in that game.
I think it can go either way.
If it goes to extra time or penelty kicks my heart will stop!
I'll be in the stadium 3 hours before, we'll see how it goes.
 :beermug:

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2005, 05:08:19 PM »
I can log on normally now
Thank you mods for whatever you did

for the guys that think Bahrain should not be here, the UZB match was played again because the error was a technical error and not judgmental
If you think fifa did it on perpose because it makes more economic sense to send Bahrain to WC, then what will stop them from doing it here again? Bahrain will be more economical to Fifa in WC than TnT,

However, this is bullshit.
I think its just football, chances and events. We have been screwed before, just not with UZB.

less than 24 hours and we will know.
I hounestly don't know what will happen in that game.
I think it can go either way.
If it goes to extra time or penelty kicks my heart will stop!
I'll be in the stadium 3 hours before, we'll see how it goes.
 :beermug:

Its really a shame  dude because we will win ,,we have to win,, winnin is inevitable you cant stop it.......SOCA WARRIORS 4 LIFE...............Fire go bun all allyuh bahrainis :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: :flamethrower: ...we go be sittin home here watchin d WARRIORS go to the WORLD CUP... :chilling: :chilling: :chilling: :chilling: :chilling: while allyuh go be cussing allyuh skin off   :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: hahahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2005, 05:47:04 PM »
Redbelt I think you was lil para. Is either you block a specific IP or the one associated with country. If it was the country other peps wouldn't have been able to post whether it was in a hotel or where ever. The only way what you was saying could be was if the other idiots was posting in an Internet cafe and you went there after.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2005, 05:50:12 PM »
Jump high jump low... this time tomorrow a nation will be crushed and begin the process of looking beyond 2006. The beauty is that this is our third time up and we still chugging away... before i wondered if we would ever make it and now i know that it is only a matter of time... this is our destiny.... with all the bickering on the board the players on the field fighting the right way.... they representing their country and doing their best.... we have the easier task by far.... to support the game, be civil and take the opportunity to learn about other cultures. Good luck to all but TNT taking win tomorrow... :chilling:

1]; } ?>