April 19, 2024, 10:46:41 AM

Author Topic: A Warriors Prayer  (Read 1821 times)

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
A Warriors Prayer
« on: November 15, 2005, 06:15:36 PM »
The Lord has answered every one of my prayers thus far...and I don't believe he will let me down this time. I prayed for Dwight Yorke to come out of retirement. Prayer answered. I prayed for Bertille St. Clair to get another shot.Prayer answered. I Prayed for Latas to Come back. Prayer answered.I pray that we make it to the world cup tommorow and I believe we will...I also believe Dwight will score tommorow. I prayed and I believed....you should to!!!!!!!!!
GO WARRIORS....I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
Re: A Warriors Prayer
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 06:18:34 PM »
U are rite,our prayers should be answered tomorow...BIG UP
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 06:36:38 PM »
The Lord has answered every one of my prayers thus far...and I don't believe he will let me down this time. I prayed for Dwight Yorke to come out of retirement. Prayer answered. I prayed for Bertille St. Clair to get another shot.Prayer answered. I Prayed for Latas to Come back. Prayer answered.I pray that we make it to the world cup tommorow and I believe we will...I also believe Dwight will score tommorow. I prayed and I believed....you should to!!!!!!!!!
GO WARRIORS....I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen brother

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 08:34:44 PM »
I prayed for Bertille St. Clair to get another shot.Prayer answered.

Next time be more careful with your prayers.  He almost cost us the World Cup

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 08:38:56 PM »
With God we going into that game tomorrow ... and then with God we going to GERMANY FELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST IN HIM AND WE WILL GET DERE.....

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 08:42:03 PM »
thats right. the lord doesnt promise calm waters...but he does promise safe passage. 

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2005, 09:29:11 PM »
Dear lord Please help us not to spill too much Bahraini blood as we trample all over them on our way to the world cup next year. We know they really want it lord but unfortunately we cant let them have it. As we step out on the battlefield lord give the Bahrainis strength so that they do not crumble at our feet but that we will have a bit of a challenge. And as we take the spoil of victory lord help us to remember that its only by your support and the support of the fans we got this far. our role was simply to execute for those hopeful fans of ours.

WARRIORS

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2005, 10:07:53 PM »
heavenly fadder i thank you for this victory over bahrain u are great

amen
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2005, 10:09:30 PM »
Preach brother, preach.

Boy, I not really a religious man but I on my knees tonight and tomorrow morning for d warriors. God go keep them.

Amen.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2005, 10:15:31 PM »
We might as well know this prayer...cause we go have to say it in Germany

WORLD CUP SOCCER PRAYER

"May our Lord Jesus Christ; Our Savior, our Redeemer, and our Benefactor, BLESS the participants and fans of the World-wide Soccer community, as we join in the excitement of this great momentous event!
Protect our athletes from injury; and, give them courage and speed and determination to be an example to 'all' athletes of good sportsmanship and enthusiasm.
Bless us: the spectators, as we watch and join in the excitement of the moment yet, merciful Lord: give us restraint in our emotions, so we do not repeat the mistakes of the past.  Help us to maintain our dignity, as Your sons and daughters, so that order and control will not be jeopardized.
We know Satan has put in our midst evil people who are determined to disrupt this triumph of human achievement, with their animalistic misbehavior. Lord, seperate us from them so we do not lower our standards nor intentions to walk in Your footsteps.
It is because of You that we take pride in our athletic achievements ; because, we are made in your image and likeness.
Bless us, Dear JESUS, with Your Love and your Peace, so that when this event is but a memory ,....we will remember with Pride and Joy, our participation.
AMEN."   

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2005, 11:01:52 PM »
To the higher being,whoever you may be...I ask you to please help our Soca Warriors play to our FULLISH potential...We know our boyz have the ability, let then apply all of what they have learnt to fulfill our GOAL...I also wish for a safe and exciting match from both teams. I wish that everyone enjoys this historical spectacle. We will overcome....and prevail...

1]; } ?>