April 27, 2024, 04:50:36 PM

Author Topic: SW Online support for the Warriors.  (Read 10446 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
SW Online support for the Warriors.
« on: November 15, 2005, 10:12:43 AM »
Greetings.

Because of the amount of e-mails I have been getting. I have decided to create a thread for the purpose of letting our team know that we believe and support them all the way through. Please take the time out to post your "positive" comments, shout-outs and good luck messages here.

Please make your comments short and simple. Any post that's inappropriate will be deleted....

I will close this thread 4pm EST and send it to the team there on...

Palos - Canada:

My Warriors. Just want to wish you all the best in the game on Wednesday.  I & all of T&T, no matter where on this globe we happen to be, are 100% behind you.
All that we ask in return is that you give of your very best. Play this game as if your very life depended on it. Play until yuh have blood in yuh boots and at the end of the game, be satisfied that you left everything that you had to give out on the field.
We the supporters ask no more than your very best. Germany is very much there for us, but no matter the result, we will always appreciate what you have done to date. We know you have what it takes to smash that final barrier. You need to believe it for yourselves and make it manifest on the field. Good luck and all GOD's Blessings to the team, technical staff & administration !!

A SOCA WARRIORS SUPPORTER TILL AH DEAD !!!

A tribute to the team: We not giving up

Sam - USA.

To my beloved Warriors, I ask that you go out there on Wednesday and show why we call you Warriors. I dont expect you to play like Brasil, but I ask that you play like you're playing Brasil. For the past 3 games you show great character because vs Guatemala, Panama and Mexico it was all Do or Die matches and you got the job done. I believe in you and I love you T&T, whether you win or lose you have made me proud, just go out there and give your all from the start to the end, its dosen't matter who's on the field come game day, all I ask is play with your heart and soul. Good luck to the team, staff and federation. God Bless you all..

Hanzl Martens - Holland.

Just want to say that overhere in the Netherlands there is at least one person who will cross his fingers for Trinidad on Wednesday. Would that not be a dream match ?? Trinidad & Tobago VS The Netherlands next Year !!

Dom Bartel - Germany.

I guess I am not the only one feeling desparate and sad on Sunday after your last match. But today we are looking forward again. ´Nothing is lost and it was clear beforehand that these are going to be two tight play-off matches. So we still believe that T&T is going to move forward to Germany. And according to the new possible sponsor Adidas we came to the conclusion: Impossible is Nothing.
It's going to be a tough and close game on Wednesday. But T&T is a team of Warrior. And Warriors will fight until the bitter end. I hope that the
chief-Warrior Leo will be able to rebuild confidence - if really necessary.
So finally I am glad that I am going to be able to watch the T&T match on Wednesday live on TV. Me and my friends are going to be tensed - until the ultimate goal is going to reached - The Road to Germany.
Good luck for the team: They and the country of T&T and of you and your effort really deserve the victory.

Nigel Bradley - USA.

I will just like to inform our Warriors that I am behind them 110% and my mind is thinking about those players every second that goes by. I truly believe we can destroy Bahrain and shock the world. I also believe that this Yorke, Latapy and Shaka last chance and I believe that they will play the game of their lives tomorrow. The whole team is capable of defeating any team that comes in their way and tomorrow let’s prove it to them against all odds. My motto for this week “Together we Aspire Together we achieve”. We will achieve as a country and also as a great team. Thank you Warriors for reaching thus far and good luck! We will qualify for Germany ’06.

Richard G - Canada.

The unfortunate thing about the game from start to finish was that we simply were too nervous to make the dreadful mistake...the one that would have put us back 16 years. That mistake was coming to come and when it did, we as fans weren't sure what to think. You could see there was a fear in the eyes of our players. A deep concern that an individual mistake could make someone out to be the 'goat' of T&T Football forever (A la Maurice).
The refreshing thing was that we hit them back right after they scored. Now as man I was relieved when Birchall hit dat bullet. What I think that goal gave us is a cumulative knowledge...we can score and outscore this team. Can we be brave enough to believe we can make our mistakes and have someone recover quickly enough to save we backside when needed ?
The idea of playing as a team only rung out in portions during the match. This needs to be better. There is no way Bahrain is a better team than we are. Mexico woulda hit dis team about 4. But the idea of giving all of everything has to spark our inner belief and inner drive to succeed.

Ladies and Gentlemen...Hear me out.

We will play much better as a team against Bahrain. We will work together no matter the circumstance. We will put out best individual effort for the betterment of the team. We will remember how much 1989 hurt and never want to relieve that ever again. We will play for our names on our backs, our family, friends, foes, village, town, city country and countrymen and women all over the world. We will know our players have given their all.
And finally.....We will believe deep in our hearts that our Trinidad and Tobago Football Team will be in Germany in 2006. Wednesday is going to be our day. Say a prayer. My last words until after the game.

T&T luv always.
Lata, blessings and enjoy de evening.
Richard G.

Dawn Rosales.

Ok...I don't know if anyone has noticed that ever since Chris Birchall joined the team, he's become the idol of every teenage Trinbagoian girl's fantasy espically this one and we wanna know more about him, everything there is to know...and he's needs to know that he's the pretty boy the David Beckham of Trinidad if I may be so bold. He's really good at his game too and I know he has a girlfriend but heh I still get to dream right...so please update me about anything about Chris...getting his e-mail somehow will also be really cool....biggest Birchall fan, Dawn.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 08:39:30 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: SW Online support for the Warriors.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 10:18:25 AM »
Warriors,

Do not forget all things that brought you to this point. Do not forget how hard it was and how far we have come. The next ninety minutes is just the crowning achievement of all the hard work. After that game we can release and relax so give it your all. Have no doubt that we are behind you all the way, when we are weakest it then that we we need your strength more than ever, I firmly believe that THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

JDB - USA

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2005, 10:21:27 AM »
Gilbert O'Connor Jr

Guys.. I Never Lost Faith and i have tracked the progress of the team for a Long time now.. You guys are doing a Great job and i know you will Get the job Done.. Know that the Country is Entirely Behind you... Know that Every one will be looking on and Cheering for You guys all over the World.. In Bahrain there may be only 300 T&T national physically there to support you, but BELIEVE that there are MILLIONS there with you in Sprit... You Deserve this, the country deserves this.. It is time to TAKE forcefully what is rightfully ours.. LUCK IS THE ABILITY TO CAPITALIZE ON OPPORTUNITY...In this light, I Wish ALL of you guys GOOD LUCK...

GO WARRIORS.!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 10:22:24 AM »

my priorities right now are god then warriors. i beleive in you or i wouldnt have been backing yall this long. do it for this ghetto youth who needed a ray of hope and now sees the ray of light other than violence and choose to live a good life. Do it for the forumittes who defend yall no matter what. and finally do it for your country.no matter what the result i will be proud. and i'm not asking for a win, i want to see you play 100% and i'll be satisfied no matter what the result.

morvantman
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 04:32:41 PM by morvant »
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 10:31:55 AM »
Warriors,
Flex home page says it the best.  You are not just our team you are our heroes!
Thank you for an amazing run the last 17 months, and capturing the hopes and imaginations of a nation and its people at home and worldwide.
90 solid minutes and our journey together will continue.
WE are with you 100%

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 10:32:29 AM »
Warriors,

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

We know you can, and you know you can, so just do it.  You have brought together many Trinbagonians from all walks, all countries rallying our support for us.  Let us show the world how proud we are as a nation.  You will be on the field in Bahrain on Wednesday, the personification of our culture.  Brave, bold, skillful, intelligent and full of heart.  Thank you for taking us this far, only 90 more minutes to play, 150% to give, lets make it count.  We will always be proud of you.

Trinimuse  -  T&T forever!

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2005, 10:36:14 AM »
top shotta

warriors now is our time dont worry about pressure dont worry about tnt worry about your self an how you will feel wen you qualify . go out there and do the business you brought us here and you will carry us through
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2005, 10:38:54 AM »
I've been to all the games since .... can't even say when. I will continue to support my Warriors till the very end. I know we making it ... this is our time. The entire country behind you fellas.... we with you guys in spirit if not in person. All the way guys .... WE Ready for the next big step.

Gehen Kreiger Gehen / Go Warriors Go

Cowen.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2005, 10:46:14 AM »
TO THE TEAM: lift allyuh heads high one and only warriors.today is D-DAY.our prayers are with each and everyone of you.stay focused and play hard and victory will be ours.families love you and ah nation adores you.bless. DWIGHT AND RUSSELL:as the foundation of the team it is your responsibilities to lead the team to germany.everyone knows about november 89.let that be the last time.MAKE THIS ONE COUNT.bless.                                                                
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2005, 11:00:57 AM »
90 mins stand between my beloved warriors and WC glory. I believe 1000% that the team is more than capable of making it, and cannot wait to see you all perform on the big stage..
Congratulations on uniting the nation and reaching this far, win lose or draw, I will support every warrior until the very end.
Congratulations to Mr. Beenhaker and staff, for helping guide the soca warriors ship to this point, I cannot wait to sail into Germany...
Good Luck Wednesday!!!!!

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2005, 11:05:02 AM »
My Warrior and fellow Trinis.. losing or drawing is not an option.. lets beat these people !!!
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2005, 11:07:56 AM »
Warriors, we backing you 100%, you seen the amount of supporters at the game on Saturday. Finish off the job and we will be there with you all the way in Germany. Come fellas let we make some history and bring Life to little Trinidad & Tobago. TNT Forever!!!!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2005, 11:13:35 AM »
  Soca Warriors.  this is our time. this our destiny.  The victory is ours, we just have to seize it and claim it in the name of Trinidad & Tobago.    Go TnT Go!!!!

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2005, 11:26:16 AM »
Fellas,

The second half of the final game, the last hurdle, beckons. Go out there and "vibes it up!" You have brought a lot of happiness and pride to a nation. Go out there tomorrow and perform so that you can be proud of yourselves at the end of the game. Don't forget ... have fun too (even while your boots are filling with blood  :))

If you listen as hard as you can I am sure that you will be able to hear the chanting of the twin islands in unison going ...

Wooouooooooh ohoh oouoooh ohoh wooouoohoh oh oh oh oouooooh ohoh!!!

The more you listen the louder you will hear it.

In the" 90 (more) minutes of Red, Black and White" we're behind you, we pray that there will be no injuries on either side and whether the result goes in our favour or not we will have you all forever in our hearts because you are our Soca Warriors.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2005, 11:28:47 AM »
Flexos..ah see you started ah thing here..so I eh go bodda you with more emails.. below is a condensed version of the messages I got to pass on to you..

All warriors stand up and be accounted for. As fans we're doing our part to help you achieve our goal as a nation and football loving bunch. We wanted to let you know collectively that we're 100% behind you as you approach football's judgement day! Fly our flag high in this most important game. Play with intensity and don't let your emotions get in the way of fair play. But most of all ..take us to Germany!

Mr Warner, Coaches, Admin, Shawn F.... WARRIORS.... thanks for everything. We will alll be watching, listening and praying come Wednesday. You have our undivided attention and support.

Signed..

- Jumbie, G Shug and the Jumbie beans.
- Mom, dad and rest of De La Rosa Family
- Ramlogan Family
- Junor Family
- Nick and Nerissa
- Alleyene and Richard (JA and Dominica supporters)
- Jumbies Neighbours (Left and right side)
- Marcano Family
- Camacho Family
- Bridgenanan Family
- Local Hamilton Italian supporters (They eh want they name mentioned)
- a few who use they work's computer and eh want to get ketch.

Lastly..a special message from Jumbie... Fellas, we have faith in you! Go take care of we buisiness.

Offline JR

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2005, 11:32:51 AM »
BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES WARRIORS.....ONCE YOU DO THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT......

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2005, 11:50:03 AM »
Ah fellas .... GO FOR GLORY!!!!

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2005, 11:55:09 AM »
BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES WARRIORS.....ONCE YOU DO THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT......

BELIEVE IN URSELVES AS WE BELIEVE IN YOU....

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.....Confucious

We support you all the way....I AM A SOCA WARRIOR....

GO WARRIORSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2005, 12:06:20 PM »
WARRIORS,

when you struggling, know you can get your game back.
when you lose focus, know you can regain it.
when you feeling pressure, know you can find calm again.
when you paining, know it's worth the stretch.
when you uncertain, know we here supporting.

GO WARRIORS!!

Offline Robin M

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2005, 12:27:11 PM »
We could do it!! We don't have the pressure of Nov 19, 1989 on us to play for a 0-0 draw...the Bahraini people expecting their team to qualify...dat is pressure on them.

Soca Warriors, play like you've never played before, play with your heart and your country stands behind you!! Play this game as if it were your last game!! The glory is there for you to take it!!

Behind you all the way tomorrow at 11.00 am EST on Fox Soccer Channel...Vibes it up and go for the glory!!

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2005, 12:31:59 PM »
  Warriors..

GO WITH GOD. KNOW THAT WE ARE PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED.
WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT AND WE WILL BE FIGHTING WITH YOU TILL THE END! SHOW THEM WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF.
 FEAR NOT BECAUSE THE ONLY THING TO FEAR IS FEAR ITSELF!!
 THIS IS OUR WORLD CUP SPOT! RIDE OUT BAHRAIN!
 THIS IS WAR. USE THEIR INTIMIDATION TACTICS AS MOTIVATION!

GO WARRIORS!!!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline Reb

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2005, 12:34:06 PM »
Warriors,
Thank you for taking time off from your professional and personal life to represent TnT. I think that you are a very talented football team and could beat any of the already qualified teams when playing to your FULLEST POTENTIAL!!!
Think of what a spot in the WC will mean to the youth of TnT...future professionals aspiring to join your ranks.
Remember two things:
1. The best defence is a good offence
2. Law of averages....the more shots taken at goal = more goals scored..
Take care of business!!!
Good Luck.....and see ya in Germany
Reb

PS: Don't be scared to string up the goalie!!!

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2005, 12:41:11 PM »
Mine kinda long, but I dont care at this point in time!
----------
Simple.
Win and advance.
Even if we draw, we could advance.
Think of the Mexico game, the Guatemala game, the 2 Panama games.
We needed it then, and you delivered. We even came back right after Bahrain scored.
If we cant do what is required against a team that is now starting to play football on the world stage, who has won just once in the last 7 World Cup Qualifiers, and somehow got FIFA to replay a game they lost fair and square, we just are just not good enough.
Our history of football alone should see us destroying them. While we were being robbed and cheated in 73, they didn’t even know about football. When we were overconfident and unprepared in 89, they just started to watch football games on tv.
Let us take a page from the US book, we drew with them in 89 in LA, and expected to wallop them in POS. Some would say we were unlucky, but at this level, you make your own luck. We dont want to have to say on Thursday that the ball just didnt go our way, we have to force and will it to go into the goal, even if it means steamrollering it in with bodies. It is no coincidence that the US always comes back and get results no matter who they are playing, whether it is in the 92nd minute or early on. They make their own luck. The came to T&T in a hostile environment, stuck to a plan and made their own luck. That is the sign of a champion team, just like Brazil, England, Argentina, Germany, Italy. People know them for stepping up when it is needed. We have never done it before, lets finally go in there and change that!
It’s a big man’s game out there, if you cant summon up that will to win knowing the prize, we have either not learnt from anything from Nov 19th, or this Bahrain team is mysteriously better than us.
We should have the mentality even if is Brazil or france we playing and they stand between us and the WC, they getting pure hell and licks.
Stern John alone has perhaps more goals than their nation in about a decade.
We have to play like a pack of hungry dogs, and fight 100% for every single ball and run like we never run before.
BLOOD IN YUH SHOES, TERAS IN YOUR EYES!
That’s how we perform in the last few WCQ’s in CONCACAF.
Our destiny is in our own hands, and we going in on even terms. Winner take all on Wed, we have it all to play for. The magnitude of this game will be talked about for a generation to come, win or lose, so lets please make it a good memory for us and so many kids who not even born yet.
We have to chase every ball like life depend on it, tackle every opposition like they are satan, and make the extra stretch and burse of speed like if the world coming to an end.
I saw what this kind of effort did on Oct 16. We played like Champions, Mexico were stomped off the field. I am sure that same Mexican team would maul Bahrain.....
Come on guys, lets put our disappointments to rest and run like we possessed. Play with tears in your eyes if you have too, and blood in your boots for 5400 seconds!
The greatest thing in life awaits the ones who are victorious!
I have cried too many times in the past for our football, I will cry again on Wed, win or lose.
I know the players will too....Lets show the world, we can step up and play like men who deserve to be on the biggest of stages.
No prisoners whatsoever, no cards to worry about, it all comes down to this...BAHRAIN DEAD!
No way a country who win one game in their last 7 WC Qualifiers and controversially had FIFA let them replay a game they lost should be worthy of going to a World Cup, no way! No way ahead of the pedigree that T&T possesses...No way ahead of our history! No way ahead of all the dues we have paid in the past!
Vibes up!
Blood in yuh shoes!
Destroy these UPSTARTS.
The will to win should make you play like you never played before. When you running, you should not even be feeling the ground!
Remember the feeling after the game on Oct 16th, players and fans.......Multiply that by a million...That awaits us on Wednesday.
Just go out there and do it!

Signed - Trini (one trini to a next)

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2005, 01:02:33 PM »
Fellas,

I just lettin yall know that i and i am sure all other trinbagonians are proud of u all so far. But we just sayin now make we even more proud nah man. As one very popular phrase goes we come to far to turn back now guys. The finish line is before u so do wat any athlete wud do and give it ur all. You guys are our Warriors on the battlefield for recognition of us as a nation. Just imagine wat wud be the effect. Ppl wud get to see us in a different light than the unfortunate one we have faced for the year 2005. Cmon guys lets end this year on a high note. A true warrior may be wounded but wat does he do? He gets up and keeps fighting to the end. And granted we were wounded slightly on Saturday but that was only a graze fellas. Lets move in for the kill now. To all the players big up. Y'all have given us something to smile for. Lets seal the deal guys. I eh gonna say all the best in the game at all cuz dat wud show i doubtin. Go and cut they rass as we say in trini here. We will be watchin u guys.

Offline Clarke

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2005, 01:15:49 PM »
oh gorm is me again. Boi Silvio Spann, the whole ah couva backin yuh up boi. yuh done know. Skipper hear mih nah. ah find yuh lookin rather menacing in the front there dread. buss the net and show them that yuh still have the touch that gave u the rating as one of the best strikers in europe not so long ago nah man. shut all them critics dem mouth for bad talkin yuh. yuh is a boss. Latas dread hmmm. Boi. I eh no wat to tell u. Dread try and doh tunn up the ppl in front ah they home crowd too much nah. Stern ah seein a net with yuh name written in the back of it. Buss it nah man. Edwards brethren gorm dem boi them muss be does wuh kick yuh down with all dem beat yuh does be hittin dem. Ah go give yuh the nickname Skater cuz all de time some impse does rush yuh and end up on he back skatin to i doh know where. but all yuh bois capable of the victory i have no doubts bout it. just reach out and take it its there for the takin.

Leslie Clarke
Couva Trinidad

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2005, 01:21:40 PM »
warriors this our time now!! let we show them bahrainis how we really play on wednesday. mind and heart.........thats all you need. LEH WE GO SWEET TNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :salute:  
ey avery dis yuh cousin tackle a one a dem bahraini fuh me. doh get no yellow card dey though ;D

godspeed

A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2005, 01:31:46 PM »
Yo Fellas Hold Tight

It is Quite apparent after the first leg that we are better than this Bahrain squad.
Be Not afraid go forth and take what is rightfully our.

It is your destiny to beat this Bahrain Squad and make it to the world cup.

To the Players

Kelvin Jack- I not frighten for you, you from Trinicity so you well prepared especially for moments like this. This is the moment you have been preparing for your whole life, Seize the moment!

Spann: You have the touches you have the mentality, Just remember your defensive duties as you are playing right back focus on your crosses as well and hit some shot from your outside right position. You have a big foot anything can happen.

Andrews: Soldier to the end, Heart and soul, you doing good, Make the passes early do not get caught in posession and dominate in the air. This is your zone don't let them in.

Tallman: Dont forget to provide cover, Both to Dog and Avery. Make some more of those surging runs and maybe you might score like in Panama game. Go first post for some of the corners not only last try for a flick on or just as a distraction.

Avery : Let the nerves go you can make those passes. You know the man looking to go inside channel so dont bit hard on the marking. Give him a few yards and force him to receive and go by you. Contnue to push forward and get in those crosses

Whitley: You playing for contract remember that, this is why your effort is 10 times more than anybody on the field, You are the lone rep from TnT football, you need to carry the flag like you did in the first leg. Remmeber to screen the defense and try to stop them Bahrain passes between our stopper and wingback. Finish off those surging runs with shots.

Birchall: Pass selection is the key, better tactical choices will cut down your turnovers, continue to shoot, take the corners, work some short with latapy for variation, be more of a defensive presense take some free kicks as well.

Latapy: you is the best players on the field by far, take what they give you dont force it. Let Birchall take the corners go short for some or sit on top the box for bullet. Drop deep to receive the ball in the middle and let Yorke Stay up more. Make early passes and hit shot any chance you get. A moment of magic is what we need to get us that goal we so desperately need. You have it in you relax and it will come out naturally.

Carlos: Make the crosses count, get some shots off, Help spann on defense so he will not get isolated. Switch to the left to balance we attack for a bit in the game, then switch back. You energy has been great encourage your team mates to run as well. This is it Carlos this is it.

Yorke: Score a goal!

Stern: You from Trincity you safe too. Hit shot like crazy, get in front the defender for the long ball from Jack so at least you might get foul. on the cross balls from carlos you know it droping short so attack the ball and stop waiting to see if it beat the defender. Attack the ball and force the defender to make a mistake. I know you ready for the second leg so bang in the goals.

Scotland: Be mobile dont just go inside left channel, also go byline dont cut in everytime. You have at least 2 goals in them rockets make the shots count get them on traget.

Jones: You due for a goal be ready we might need you at anytime

Glen: Take it to them with Pace

Shaka : you ready already if we need you I have no worries

Ince: Be ready you is my penalty saver if it get that far, I hope Bennie know that.

Theobald: When you come on just link up the passes and settle the play down like you accustom doing.

Cyd Grey: Hold tight we might need your speed in the back depending on how things go. ps dont forget to take your madman medication  ;D one thing for sure there is no St Anns in Bahrain

Wolfe: You hold the record for most consecutive on the bench without getting a sweat you just beat King record. If we winning 5-0 first half make sure Bennie give you a run out  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bennie man : No instrutions necesssary them men know what to do and they will do it just sit back and relax which is you specialty

Trinidad and Tobago Football Team there is nothing to fear. We have experience the worst of this situation already.
On Nov 19th we was right here and we lost and everybody still alive.
I was in the stadium and I still when on to Love football and play my whole life
Yorke and Latapy was there and they both work up the next day and went on to have great carreers.
Jack Warner was in charge and he has advanced his career in FIFA
Gally is still coaching at the highest level in TNT

My point is, there is no reason to fear defeat because at the end of the day life will go on and win lose or draw tomorrow life will go on and tomorrow will be better than today, That is the way how humanity works.

Just go out there and play football, enjoy the game and everything will be ok.
Everybody who was on the field including the Bahrain players know that we are the better team. We created more chances, control the ball more and had positional advantage.

Now is the time for us to take what we want.
Do not be afraid
This game is a celebration of a journey that begun in 1966 when we embarked on our world cup campaign.
Enjoy it

I is KND and I is a Socawarrior!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2005, 01:39:33 PM »
TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT......GOD BLESS TNT......PLAY YOUR HEART OUT BOYS
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2005, 01:44:21 PM »
Fellas allyuh know wah to do...Just be confident and implement it
Go TnT
Back in Trini...

Offline concerned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2005, 01:48:09 PM »
I know you can do it , do it for your sake and especially for your country's  sake.  Every little kid is looking to you tommorrow, you must do it, I have friends all over the world, from Iceland to Trinidad, who want to see the warriors with calypso and soca in Germany, ......I wont care after that what happens...just do it and get US there .....our prayers and hopes are with you

1]; } ?>