March 28, 2024, 08:31:26 AM

Author Topic: Bahrain players and fans no class  (Read 9218 times)

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
Bahrain players and fans no class
« on: November 16, 2005, 11:59:05 AM »
The fans and players have no class

iz goal in deh a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bahrain players and fans no class
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 12:12:42 PM »
Dat  wat god do to bad mind people

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 12:16:41 PM »
REVENGE is ah blasted BITCH....

how allyuh like yorke and latas little play in de corner
like dey in school still..

datz was fur all ah dem who say de ass too old to run de ball

TAKE THAT in allyuh ass :beermug:

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 12:23:53 PM »
Wasting time in the first half
Throwing missiles at the players on the field
Pushing the Referee
Fighting with TT players

Who wants these losers in Germany anyways?

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 12:26:29 PM »
people from bahrain, come on this site talking bout they have class

OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

We treat dem good down in Trini and yuh see what we get
 deh was pelting all kind a bottle and sari an thing at Yorke and Latapy down in the corner.
Then they start pelting lash at the refs like dem is some kinda bad john  STEUPS!!!!

WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 12:28:04 PM »
ha!!! we deserve that win... stinkin bahrainis get on too damn stupid... cant handle the pressure like we do... lol... they real damn disrespectful... fighting w/ the referee gorsh man... show sum class nah

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 12:31:16 PM »
Big up to Bahrain.  good game, but in the end the better team won, plain and simple.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 12:34:24 PM »
Bahraini fans have no class ?

Because they were pissed at their team and ref ? They started throwing stuff at the ref ... who deserved to be shot to be honest

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 12:36:15 PM »

Because they were pissed at their team and ref ? They started throwing stuff at the ref ... who deserved to be shot to be honest

HUSH YUH ASS.

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 12:36:27 PM »

SORE LOSER
Be banished ... you stink Infidel!!!!

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2005, 12:36:39 PM »

Allyuh have no shame either, Bahrain doh deserve to be in the WC

MickeyRat

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2005, 12:37:20 PM »

I wish I meet you someday.  I will buss yuh fack-ass like ah child... yuh pig.

So it's ok to throw things on the field?

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2005, 12:39:49 PM »

I wish I meet you someday.  I will buss yuh fack-ass like ah child... yuh pig.

the ref deserves what he got ... hopefully they catch him and kick his ass

the important thing is that Trinidad;s fans are safe, as well as their players

Offline CAPITANO

• Full Warrior
  • I heart zaboka
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2005, 12:41:29 PM »
Imagine Bahrain ended up goin to Germany
that is how they going to act on a professional level
damn son  SAD!!!
WE JAMMIN STILL!!!!!!

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2005, 12:42:41 PM »
Allyuh doh rub de salt in nah man...allyuh self know how dat feel to lose like that...it could easily have been us again...with Jack's mistake in the first half and Bahrain was close on a few occasions too. Overall, we dominated though and should have scored again especially Latas...anybody could see that...the better team won...bottom line...we dealt with the pressure.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2005, 12:43:24 PM »
i dont wish to gloat  but i have to
lix lix lix lix lix lix FOR BAHRAIN

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2005, 12:43:28 PM »

This morning I had a good feeling about this game. I knew my beloved T&T would be victorious and I thought that after the game I'd congratulate the Bahraini people and team but you guys have shown poor class so I will withold my congratualtions until you qualify on your own merit. Watch us play!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 12:47:58 PM »
if i was jack warner , i would give them their next few home games in empty stadiums , no class at all , at least when trinidad lose , we dont get on like we in a riot..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Stevie-Lu

• New Warrior
  • Go SocaWarriors!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 12:51:44 PM »
Here in Toronto is celebrations for the Soca Warriors.  

From the words of Jumbo de nuts man, "WHO IS BAHRAIN???"  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah hear de streets of T&T is pure madness right now. Horns blowin and people whinnin all in de road.

BIG UP ALL TRINIS!!!!!!!

Who is Bahrain? Soar loosers!  :rotfl:

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2005, 01:02:54 PM »

I wish I meet you someday.  I will buss yuh fack-ass like ah child... yuh pig.

the ref deserves what he got ... hopefully they catch him and kick his ass

the important thing is that Trinidad;s fans are safe, as well as their players

And I thought you were actually one of the smart ones. Alsalman you don't even have the brain to look up FIFA's rules and regulations to see that the Bahraini goal was illegal. The ref did the right thing and TnT won fair and square. USE YOUR DAM BRAIN and go read instead of talking shit.
It's in the Questions and Answers booklet - Rule 12- Fouls and Misconducts, Question 19.
http://www.fifa.com/en/regulations/regulation/0,1584,3,00.html

Now if you ahve no class and congratulations in you...then go away! Otherwise you are very welcome. You were one of the cooler Bahraini posters the whole time and now you spewing nonsense. Leave that for those who have no class.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2005, 01:09:13 PM »
Bahrainians have plenty belly to be talking about the refs. On Saturday when the Bahrainian defender handled the ball in the box and no penalty was awarded yall didn't complain about the ref.

At least our crowd and our players didn't embarass us as a nation. Let our fans here on this board show the same class as those representing us in Bahrain.

Germany 2006 here we come.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2005, 01:10:49 PM »
well the ref pannel on TV just said it is incorrect call ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is not the concern ... the concern is fans who have been sitting for 7 hours on the same seats in order to book it for the game ... then that idiot coach comes out and plays for a 0-0 they felt so betrayed ... I know for a fact that Bahraini fans started throwing stuff at the coaching staff and players ... I don't blame them ... we pack the stadium and they play like that ...

I expected this to happen ... U cannot play for a 0-0 You need to attack ... what happened trinidad scores and our team is shell shocked ... didn't know what to do ... they had no plan ...

The referee killed the game ... he kept pulling stuff our of his ass... but if we had played like we can ... we could have won ... the trinidad defense is not that strong ...

Hopefully we file a complaint and get that referee fired ...

---------------------------

other than that best of luck to the trinidad fans some of you guys are great... and I enjoyed posting with you and hopefully U do well in Germany  :)

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2005, 01:29:48 PM »
That ref was hot and cold whole game. I woulda give some card in the first half for the way Bah was playing and only fouling. The man call inconsistently consistent. One setta waggonist in their staduim. People with they mouth open and sitting down after the goal. A set ah bottle pelters. When the goal score in they A$$ like it had a machine sending balls for throws. The ball barely touching the ground before they get another one.They team start to look brisk brisk. If they did play so whole game  I woulda respect them. But is a set ah coward and they had no right in the WC.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2005, 01:37:45 PM »
hahahaha .... Trinidad defence not that strong.

hahahahaha ... how many times you score on it today?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2005, 01:42:21 PM »

That is not the concern ... the concern is fans who have been sitting for 7 hours on the same seats in order to book it for the game ... then that idiot coach comes out and plays for a 0-0 they felt so betrayed ... I know for a fact that Bahraini fans started throwing stuff at the coaching staff and players ... I don't blame them ... we pack the stadium and they play like that ...

I expected this to happen ... U cannot play for a 0-0 You need to attack ... what happened trinidad scores and our team is shell shocked ... didn't know what to do ... they had no plan ...

The referee killed the game ... he kept pulling stuff our of his ass... but if we had played like we can ... we could have won ... the trinidad defense is not that strong ...

other than that best of luck to the trinidad fans some of you guys are great... and I enjoyed posting with you and hopefully U do well in Germany  :)

Respeck Alsaman.  You have been one of the few level headed posters from Bahrain here.  I think you will agree that the better team won today.

I also have to say that the Bahraini team got increasingly angry at the late game tactics by Yorke & Latapy of keeping the ball down by the corner flag. 

We have a saying in T&T....DO SO DOH LIKE SO.

The English equivalent is I believe.....THE BITER GOT BIT.

Good luck in the future with your team.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2005, 01:44:41 PM »
That ref was hot and cold whole game. I woulda give some card in the first half for the way Bah was playing and only fouling. The man call inconsistently consistent. One setta waggonist in their staduim. People with they mouth open and sitting down after the goal. A set ah bottle pelters. When the goal score in they A$$ like it had a machine sending balls for throws. The ball barely touching the ground before they get another one.They team start to look brisk brisk. If they did play so whole game  I woulda respect them. But is a set ah coward and they had no right in the WC.

AH LIKE DE BALL MACHINE TING :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2005, 01:45:04 PM »

Respeck Alsaman.  You have been one of the few level headed posters from Bahrain here.  I think you will agree that the better team won today.

I also have to say that the Bahraini team got increasingly angry at the late game tactics by Yorke & Latapy of keeping the ball down by the corner flag. 

We have a saying in T&T....DO SO DOH LIKE SO.

The English equivalent is I believe.....THE BITER GOT BIT.

Good luck in the future with your team.

Offcourse trini deserved it ... those idiot Bahraini players played for a 0-0 we know that does not work ... and like I expected one lapse and  the bahraini team who is mostly players under24 are mentally going nuts ...

best luck for trinidad in germany

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2005, 02:42:34 PM »
 bahrain didn't try to play for 0-0..that is how they play...yuh can't blame them....T&T just better...thats all....Bahrain have poor technical ability and no football sense whatsoever....You guys should wait until the year 3000....you guys might be the host and get in :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:....Go T&T

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2005, 07:19:06 PM »

I really cyah see yuh winning unless its a set piece and we lapse. By nature and history through the qualifiers you really were not an attacking team at all. TnT on the other hand comes from behind all the time and can score on you with any number of players. All it took was the right combination of players and coach.

Getting the ref fired is a really long stretch, FIFA will look at this as your players pushing the limit mostly and the ref's mistakes part of the acceptable norm. I for one think he had a pretty good game, you guys had some dangerous free kicks but couldn't convert while we pressured your goal during play and missed some chances also.

People also forget you're a defensive team and at home. We played really well under the circumstances and deserve the win. I admire your previous posts but please let your head lead and not your emotions now.

Offline Jay9

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2005, 07:28:43 PM »
i remember seeing latas by d corner flag and bottle falling by he foot...  now if u said they where pelting the bahrain team... either they rel ben or they blind :S

1]; } ?>