March 28, 2024, 05:08:13 AM

Author Topic: Bahrain players and fans no class  (Read 9216 times)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bahrain players and fans no class
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2005, 07:31:03 PM »
WHEEEYS ALLYUH RUBBIN IT EEEEN LIKE ALLYUH SEASONING MEAT JEDS...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DANG... bUT NAH.. Those Bahraineese fellah played nasty boy.. DAMN....  And are Very Quick to fight.!!! They need to tone down!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2005, 08:47:11 PM »
ya'll end up win 1 win 5 draws and 4 loses in the last 10 matches... what was trinidad's?i too lazy to use any extra brain power to figure it out but i know iz alot better.bahrain aint qualifing in a long time unless they get beenhakker to coach them... lol... but anyway ya'll played a good playoff... alot better than i expected

Offline Warrior princess

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2005, 09:45:06 PM »
REVENGE is ah blasted BITCH....

how allyuh like yorke and latas little play in de corner
like dey in school still..

datz was fur all ah dem who say de ass too old to run de ball

TAKE THAT in allyuh ass :beermug:

forreal !an yorke an latas enjoy dat to d fullest eh- u cudda tel :D ;D
carpe diem!

Offline caribtt

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2005, 10:34:48 PM »
The fans and players have no class

iz goal in deh a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a traditional Trini, I don't use bad language.  Yesterday, I read some  forums by fans of teams that Bahrain has played against.  Let me phrase it this way... Bahrain could use some clorax.

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2005, 11:12:40 PM »

As a traditional Trini, I don't use bad language.  Yesterday, I read some  forums by fans of teams that Bahrain has played against.  Let me phrase it this way... Bahrain could use some clorax.

you mean Iran ... Who hate us so much because we beat them 3-1 and eleminated them out of the world cup qualifier ... when we did our job and played with decency and won they got pissed ...

they burned our flags attacked our fans, our players, our team bus ... they spit on our flags for TV ... when they learn manners let them come ... they lost 3-1 to Bahrain they should blame their team ... and should not talk about manners because when their team came to bahrain we roled the red carpet for them, gave their fans a great welcome, a great protection... had signs of freindship ...

they are nasty people ... they hate bahrainies because of the bahraini's ethnicity nothing more (they blame arabs for the situation Iran is in now...) ... they also hate us because of our color and were sure to proudly mention that hitler mentioned Iran as Arryans like him ... they can all go shove it ... I am pretty light in color ... but I get offended when they start screaming "Siya Siya..." at our players (Siya=the N word apparently)

we give them homes... jobs, a better life and help them because they are close to us geographically ... we feel nothing but freindship for them

they on the other hand are racist, burn flags, and throw racist comments on public TV and think that they are the bringers of civilization while we are dirty and inferior... so I dont care about them

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The press in Bahrain today praised the Trinidad fans, and Owned the trouble makers ... (mostly kids ...) saying that they give a wrong impression about Bahrain which has long been known for its hospitality
« Last Edit: November 16, 2005, 11:15:48 PM by Alsalman »

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2005, 12:45:25 AM »
uhhhhhhh wa aboutd five balls for practice and givin d riddem section so m,uch trouble... an jus cuz iran get on stink doh mean anyone else should do the same

the balls are the responsibility of the Trinidad federation and their supplier (Addidas I think) the Bahraini federation are not responsible for getting you balls. And the fan section was good ... and a wise decision ... because the stadium erupted at the end ... if the Trini fans were sitting in the middle like Jack wanted then they would have gotten hurt ... because the middle section was covered with broken chairs aimed at Bahraini FA personal ...

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2005, 12:52:40 AM »
hey alsalman, i know you are in canada but do you know what the reaction is like the day after in Bahrain?
are they still thinking of making an apeal?
and just curious after your have had time to get away for a bit, what is your reaction now to the last "goal" Bahrain got.

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2005, 02:26:02 AM »

The most important thing for you is that you got the result you wanted.  As for class, you cannot say that stupid actions from few of the fans mean that the fans all have no class.  Me and other Bahrainis got on the site soon after the game and congratulated you on your well desreved win.  Is that low class?

As for our players, even though they did not even desereve a tie in this game were rightfully frustrated at the ref.  He was certainly not up to the standard for such an important playoff game and he certainly proved it.

Congrats again and good luck in Germany

Your Bahraini friend.... BSB :beermug: :)

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2005, 02:42:27 AM »
well i somewhat respect what ya sayin dey buh how? actually yea he was your right. I remember Birchall got a tackle in the first 10 minutes of the game... yea an ya kno hes one of our biggest players... yea an ya kno he got injured... yea... AN NOT A CARD OR EVEN A FOUL ISSUED so yea ref was not so great for us either but good god doh tell me u thought that goal bahrain scored was legal!?

Spoke to a few refs they said it was legal, but it would just be pure injustice if that goal was to take Bahrain into extra time.  They did not deserve it after such a poor performance.  I have'nt seen them like this since the 80's!!!!!!!

This goal will be a subject of contraversy but if correct the only thing FIFA could do is to punish the ref. for a judgmental error (if that is proven).  Keep following this up it would be interesting to see what FIFA would have to say about it. But don't let it stop you from celebrating bec no matter what the outcome, your qualification has been confirmed and well earned.

Offline lizzard1910

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2005, 02:47:21 AM »
Dat  wat god do to bad mind people

I like you peronal flag, boy  ;)

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2005, 07:16:45 AM »
u cannot take a ball away from a keeper if he has taken it into his arms. The only way da goal could have been legal is if our keeper miss kicked the ball to your striker or he fumbled it THEN it hit the ground first before the striker took it and put it in the net. Not only is it a rule but common sense too. Yuh kno hooooow maaaaany strikers would just stand up next to keepers all over the world waiting for them to let go the ball to kick so they could pouch it!?   

Common i really had respect for u buh doh blame it on anyone we din do that when we got beaten by the USA in 89

I did not blame our loss on that.  In fact to be be fair we should have lost by at least 3 goals in this game.  I cannot take the right away from T&T.  They earned it and deserved it.  Bahrain did not play well and that is a fact.

Speaking about the goal, it was taken out of the air after the goalie released it.  I've seen goals go in that way in the past in similar scenarios.  If the ball was kicked out of the goalies hands before he released it then I would agree with you that it was a foul.

Actually Someone scored on us the same way against our goalie, but I cannot remember which game it was.  Again I tell you I am not looking for excuses because there are not excuses.  T&T won fair and square.  As for the ref, I think he should be banned. He sucked just as bad as our players. 

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2005, 07:37:00 AM »
From the FIFA rule book:

19. As a goalkeeper release the ball to kick it into play, an opponent intercepts it before it touches the ground. Is this permitted ?

No. It is an offence to prevent a goalkeeper releasing the ball from his hands. The releasing of the ball from his hands and the kicking of the ball is considered to be a single action
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2005, 07:39:25 AM »
In victory or defeat we should take the high road ...... makes sense because we've been there in 73 and 89. We more than anyone should be able to understand what the Bahrainians felt... So big up to Bahrain.... they have some work to do in the behavior department buh FIFA will take care of that... to Bahrain.... keep up the fight, don't lose that spirit and join TNT on the road to Germany.... we now have 650,000 Bahrainian fans following TNT's every move.... believe it...  :chilling:

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2005, 07:58:32 AM »
Actually is the local federation has to supply training facilities, timeframe and equipment for the visiting team. Dat was poor sportsmanship on your end but its all tactics so I cyah fault yuh. If we had lost then yuh would hear all about that. You guys got the best hospitality home and we expected in kind and were not accustomed to that.

But thanks for your fair posts Alsalman...nice to see d game didn't get you sore. I'll look out for your team next world cup and I hope we have your support also.

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2005, 08:00:17 AM »
Oh and another thing...we looking to organize a trip over there for the cup....all them men from Bahrain who were nice enough to stay focused on d match and not sh*t talk on d board welcome to make the run with us. As things unfold we'll see how it plays out.

Offline d00d

• ball kicker defender guy
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2005, 08:28:41 AM »
Hey alsaman n Bah, i luv allyuh sportsmanship. it feels good to kno that ther r ppl from bahrain better than them guys who bombarded our supporters after tha match. that was really low. but i like ur attitude and the congrats is appreciated. the ref really was inconsistant and i think he was a little card shy too. even the linesmen...the dude saw birchall go down right in front of him...but oh well...and u dont think that Ali's attempt at the ball from Jack wen he scored the goal was dangerous play? ive seen ppl go into the book for situations similar to that on...but whatever, whats done is done and its time to look forward toward 06. thanks for ur support and i guess we'll see u in 2010.

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2005, 08:54:50 AM »
Oh and another thing...we looking to organize a trip over there for the cup....all them men from Bahrain who were nice enough to stay focused on d match and not sh*t talk on d board welcome to make the run with us. As things unfold we'll see how it plays out.
Can I come? :)
I'll bring my Bahrain flag & tie it to yours.  ;D
I have to cheer for you now, I don't want people to say I lost for a weak team, you have to win WC now!  ;D

1]; } ?>