April 26, 2024, 12:35:31 PM

Author Topic: Proud is Proud.....Saving for germany  (Read 784 times)

Offline reeleesweet_49

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Proud is Proud.....Saving for germany
« on: November 16, 2005, 04:10:17 PM »
i am a form 6 student of convent san f'do and i can't get any happier...is like my christmas gift b4 september. D school left us put it up on big screen. All day we waiting for 12 o clock to come coz we make banners and had our riddim section. I swear i was in d stadium but not behind no goal post or without meh lavantille riddim section. not even carnival time we ever get on so bad and show so much support. i sure there was no crime today. it was a good game no matter how Bahrain try to play dey smarter and better than us the warriors jus step back and focused on what they had to do.

goin home i have never ever ever been so proud. walking all over the place with the flag stuck to my tie with my friend who had a flag on a stick in her hair lookin totally foolish. it was serious unity, patriotism and loyalty to country and faith in the warriors. all way home i'm sucking a power mint coz meh throat soar and meh voice gone but my hand was out the window waving my flag in time to all de soca music promoting unity and love for t&t. nothing was better than beeping all d car with their head lights on and jus in de mood to hug somebody. tomorrow should be a holiday so i could hush meh mouth and not talk bout Bahrain tactics tomorrow.

Now the matter at had is to get me to Germany to really be there. therefore my fellow trinis text GO REE to 7850201 to donate $1 to send Ree to Gemany World Cuip 2005.

Thanks Dwight esp for not lashing back after them ppl only trying to provoke him. ....lol dey trying to fight trini ppl...aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa. mr. warner he self wudda take off he belt and lick ppl dong. ok thats enough!! or hor and i still hearing ppl blowing their horn outside meh house.

-Soca Warrior - the 12th player alongside Carlos...they damage meh boy Chris

1]; } ?>