April 26, 2024, 08:32:01 AM

Author Topic: What we need to continue tnt football success  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What we need to continue tnt football success
« on: November 16, 2005, 04:53:03 PM »
Yuh see dat 850mil dem men goin to spen on dat cricket ting...i say lets have a sports school for gifted athletes.....lets start to take all of our teams seriously at all levels so we have a true feeder program for senior teams.

Well i feel if d govt cah do it i really hope maybe CL financial Jab,joe public or w connection could do it for there clubs or sumtin seein that they are probably the richest clubs in the country. Jus t like ajax and psv an all dem teams in holland an france
have school from form 1-6 teaching the boys and keeping them focus on the sport.

what allyuh think

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What we need to continue tnt football success
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 05:11:05 PM »
http://english.ajax.nl/ everybody should check out ajax website an see how organise they r.

on another note i find dey could take 100 mil out of dat 850mil and build like 8-10 mini stadia that holding like 1500ppl for each club in the pfl so that each team could have a real home base..2nd they should build them in diff communities so that the area really feel attatched to the Team say arima fire have dey stadium hold 1500ppl dat easier to full dan dem other stadiums we have. 3rd each team in the league should get from that 100mil probably like 500,000 a year for lets say 3yrs to help develop d club and after the 3 yrs they on they own.
And maybe the big teams like Jabloteh and W connection should put themselves on the tnt stock market bcuz the majority of players dat gonna be bought by big clubs in the next few yrs gonna be from these 2 clubs and being on the market would help the team with money and make the investors really be interested in how the club is being run...we hadda make dis ting professional. GIVE D YUTES WHO HAVE TALENT OUTSIDE OF THE CLASS ROOM A PLACE TO SHOW DAT TALENT.
and b4 i go PLZZZ jack bring Joe public back into the Proffesional league...dis 2 league ting eh workin if ne thing make the super league the 2nd division an at the end of each season relegate a team or 2 an promote a team or 2

bless SOCA WARRIOR FOR LIFE

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 05:23:27 PM »
lincon done making it happen as we speake
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 05:26:33 PM »
daz good man
Oh an da new station dey have suppose to show pfl games every sunday and wa ever day dey does play....den to make money all de clubs hadda do is buy players from all dem lil islands buy sum Ja players and have pfl showin up the islands dey go make a mint off of advertising...triinidad have to be the place for club football in the caribbean.

1]; } ?>