April 23, 2024, 12:08:14 PM

Author Topic: Negative Comments  (Read 2084 times)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Negative Comments
« on: November 16, 2005, 06:23:12 PM »
Anybody thinking about posting any negative comments regarding the team or a specific player....HUSH YUH ASS and STAY DE f**k OF DE WEBSITE for the REST OF DE YEAR.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Re: Negative Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 06:24:41 PM »
Anybody thinking about posting any negative comments regarding the team or a specific player....HUSH YUH ASS and STAY DE f**k OF DE WEBSITE for the REST OF DE YEAR.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You sound like yuh gine buss somebody head

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 06:28:24 PM »
Futbol,
I eh go lie..I want to buss people head..imagine we qualify for de World Cup for de 1st time by winning away from home..and man coming on de site and criticizing players..i eh see none of them "experts/fans" play today..so they should shut dey damn ass, let people celebrate and congratulate every player.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 06:30:20 PM »
 I doubt anybody stupid enough to post negative vibes

Offline trinibug

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 06:32:25 PM »
I have a negative comment man.
T&T putting grey hairs on my head. That 2nd half was the longest 45 minutes of my life. I feel i loss a whole year off my life. Is them men I have to blame for that!   ;D

The win might add 2 years back though....
Must rhyme with an O

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 06:34:38 PM »
nuh fellahs Sub1 post sumin criticizing avery john says basically he had a derth for talent didnt know why they were playing him and carlos edwards need to learn to cross which is true buh plain an simple if it wasnt for carlos we wouldnt be in d world cup. Each player has been intramental. Den sum udda fellahs come bombardin me until finally oconner come in an set d record strait... is in d Public apology to cyd gray article   Jah i love this team and alll iz players
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 06:41:36 PM »
nuh fellahs Sub1 post sumin criticizing avery john says basically he had a derth for talent didnt know why they were playing him and carlos edwards need to learn to cross which is true buh plain an simple if it wasnt for carlos we wouldnt be in d world cup. Each player has been intramental. Den sum udda fellahs come bombardin me until finally oconner come in an set d record strait... is in d Public apology to cyd gray article   Jah i love this team and alll iz players

AWATT IS MONITORING THIS SITUATION AS WE SPEAK..... Waggonists will be brought to justice!!!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 07:17:29 PM »
no negative vibes at all now...men have to allow de team to enjoy this and take nuttin away from them..This is their time
Back in Trini...

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 07:26:20 PM »
nuh fellahs Sub1 post sumin criticizing avery john says basically he had a derth for talent didnt know why they were playing him and carlos edwards need to learn to cross which is true buh plain an simple if it wasnt for carlos we wouldnt be in d world cup. Each player has been intramental. Den sum udda fellahs come bombardin me until finally oconner come in an set d record strait... is in d Public apology to cyd gray article   Jah i love this team and alll iz players

Doh worry with Sub1, men tired arguing with he since long time before many people came on this board, myself included.  He just likes to argue and rile people up.  Deep down I'm sure he's as elated as the rest of us.
I think  ??? ??? ??? ::)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 07:29:07 PM »
nuh fellahs Sub1 post sumin criticizing avery john says basically he had a derth for talent didnt know why they were playing him and carlos edwards need to learn to cross which is true buh plain an simple if it wasnt for carlos we wouldnt be in d world cup. Each player has been intramental. Den sum udda fellahs come bombardin me until finally oconner come in an set d record strait... is in d Public apology to cyd gray article   Jah i love this team and alll iz players

Doh worry with Sub1, men tired arguing with he since long time before many people came on this board, myself included. He just likes to argue and rile people up. Deep down I'm sure he's as elated as the rest of us.
I think ??? ??? ??? ::)

iT IS hARD NOT TO WORRY WID HE.. awatt CANNOT STAND THIS BEHAVIOUR.... hE IS CHARGED WITH CLOSET WAGGONISM
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2005, 07:30:24 PM »
 Why allyuh have to have negative comments boy. Instead of yall be happy for us to make it to a world cup for the first time we jus need positive comments plz ppl jus keep dem negative ones to urself ;)

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2005, 07:37:36 PM »
I have a negative comment man.
T&T putting grey hairs on my head. That 2nd half was the longest 45 minutes of my life. I feel i loss a whole year off my life. Is them men I have to blame for that! ;D

The win might add 2 years back though....

:rotfl: :rotfl: well yes........
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2005, 08:21:39 PM »
i wish i could say they played crap but i cant b/c that'd be lying  :angel:... i have nothing bad to say except that it have too much noise in my head b/c ppl real playing music and singing... ppl real happy now... i too hyper... i wont be able to sleep 2nite  :-\... thanks alot!!!!!  >:(       

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2005, 08:30:14 PM »
Gine buss somebody head?  You from Bados or wha?

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2005, 10:22:29 PM »
Gine buss somebody head?  You from Bados or wha?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

1]; } ?>