April 18, 2024, 03:28:42 AM

Author Topic: Sub Avery ....  (Read 2989 times)

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
Sub Avery ....
« on: November 16, 2005, 08:30:15 PM »
I remember ALL AH ALLYUH .... I mark allyuh dong on paper.
Who it is defend that goal with he life for TT ... put nuff BLADE on Al Zaquari and he cohorts.
Allyuh who bawl Avery was the weakest link and should get sub.

One ting left to say.

HYMC

T&T ....... and PRES .... FOREVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sub Avery ....
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 09:18:05 PM »
i reall glad avery step up in the game...everyone did...
Back in Trini...

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 09:29:58 PM »
 He PLay good

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 09:35:33 PM »
That's how trini's dotish hoss. The man had one off game and they was calling for he head. Avery was one ah the most consistent performers throught the early qualifyin stages, with wicked games against usa andclearin the ball from the line against mexico (game 1). ALL THEM SAME FOOLS WAS CALLING FOR STERN HEAD, THAT IS, UNTIL HE START BUSSIN NET AGAIN. That's one thing bout them "die-hards" on this site ..THEY FICKLE AS 4UCK......
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 10:29:46 PM »
This is why i was so f*kin angry wit dis Mr.Sub1. STEEEEEUPSSSSSS
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 03:26:18 AM »
Alyuh doh get me started on Sub1 again....some men on this website just like to bump their gums...true that avery's weakness is getting forward in attack but at the end of the day he always give 110%.

Averry is a very committed guy to any team he is a memeber of.  I remember once when he was in 6th form he played for the natonal under 23 team in colombia and had an ankle injury when he returned home (2 days b4 pres sports day)...he was the top athlete in his house and he knew they stood no chance of winning without him so he proceeded to wrap his ankle and beat the living daylights out of everybody in the 800m and 1500m.

By the way in addition to being a footballer he was a very good athlete..former holder of national youth records...i guess his family have some damn good genes...his brother quintin was a former top middle distance runner and his brother adarryl also represented TnT.

So I will always prefer to have a player with a heart like Avery  instead of f**kers such as jlloyd who couldn't make up their blasted mind for 3 years and who then decide to jump on de bandwagon when they realise our team going germany.

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 04:12:03 AM »
Alyuh doh get me started on Sub1 again....some men on this website just like to bump their gums...true that avery's weakness is getting forward in attack but at the end of the day he always give 110%.

Averry is a very committed guy to any team he is a memeber of. I remember once when he was in 6th form he played for the natonal under 23 team in colombia and had an ankle injury when he returned home (2 days b4 pres sports day)...he was the top athlete in his house and he knew they stood no chance of winning without him so he proceeded to wrap his ankle and beat the living daylights out of everybody in the 800m and 1500m.

By the way in addition to being a footballer he was a very good athlete..former holder of national youth records...i guess his family have some damn good genes...his brother quintin was a former top middle distance runner and his brother adarryl also represented TnT.

So I will always prefer to have a player with a heart like Avery instead of f**kers such as jlloyd who couldn't make up their blasted mind for 3 years and who then decide to jump on de bandwagon when they realise our team going germany.
Well said real madness :applause:
Like when you name John on this team you cursed,
When you have a one bad game they want to kill you they don't remember all the great performances.
We have to learn that we need to support our players when they playing good and even harder when we they not playing good.
Congrats fellas again
GO T&TTroy 8)
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 06:56:24 AM »
Water under the bridge fellas- Vibes it up.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2005, 07:45:42 AM »
Even them men on FOX SOCCER was downing the man, but he stood his ground well as did everyone else

TO GERMANY WE GO

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2005, 07:47:25 AM »
Who it is defend that goal with he life for TT ... put nuff BLADE on Al Zaquari and he cohorts.

One ting left to say.

HYMC

A Pres man in de World Cup!!!
The world makes sense now  ;)
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2005, 05:05:28 PM »

One ting left to say.

HYMC

ROTATO AH RATE FUH DAT. IT HAVE  NUFF MAN DOES BE TALKING SHIT ALL DE TIME. HERE DIS YUH DOES TALK SENSE BUH LEH WE GEH RID OF DE BRAZIL TOP FUH NOW. WE DONE QUALIFY SO SHOW WHO YUH REALLY SUPPORTING AND AH SEE DE FLAG. ANYWAY DOH DIG NUTTEN IT HAVE NUFF MAN WITH ALL DIFFERENT KIND AH SHIRT.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline Ball Ho fuh life

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2005, 05:10:59 PM »
ah happy fuh him doh.  daz meh boy.  not because he is meh padna, but ah know is a yute wit' a good heart from humble beginnings too, yuh know?  is a good look fuh him.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2005, 06:12:18 PM »

Avery wasn't getting no sweat for his Club for months now so he was lil rusty but he catch back enough to handle the left for the last game.

I not sure what going to happen with him at New England though.....their roster packed with good players (is MLS eh) and they finish 2nd in the Cup.

Offline greenpea

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2005, 06:15:48 PM »
sound like a lil' pres' an' south bias..... (south myself).... all who downcry Avery deserve one good Avery John tackle, (a lil' outside de penalty box for full effect)... that said dey should make a drink in his name....  :rotfl:  :chilling:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2005, 08:43:06 PM »
awwwwww one man in de world cup :'(

malick have at least 2 tallest and scotland :rotfl: :rotfl:

and we go get hardest too (it in de works ;))

and if i had my way CONRAD SMITH would go too just to make it ah nice malick team ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 09:25:50 PM »
the latest news is that if Beenie's services not secured for the WC .. he will be coaching Malick in the SSFL 2005.

Ah hear he even bringing Finta with him.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 10:58:38 PM »
the latest news is that if Beenie's services not secured for the WC .. he will be coaching Malick in the SSFL 2005.

Ah hear he even bringing Finta with him.

yes yes yessssssssssss wait wait wait nah we doh want him franco better >:(
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2005, 05:49:46 PM »
Avery John is a very good defender. However,  because of the general style of play in the MLS, it has become difficult for Avery to "man mark" as he once did so well. it seems as though he has developed a zonal mind set to defending, which is not bad, but can hurt him against teams that can quickly change their offensive approach during a game, it was evident in the first game against Bahrain. But John is experienced enough to make the adjustment. The player I like to replace him in 2010 is Andre Pacheo.

Share your thoughts

1]; } ?>