April 25, 2024, 04:31:46 PM

Author Topic: Die Hards - Please help me out!  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Raul

• Full Warrior
  • ¡Hala Madrid!
    • View Profile
Die Hards - Please help me out!
« on: November 16, 2005, 11:23:52 PM »
Fellas, I know is a long time since I post anything here, but I can't take it anymore... I mean I happy like first time...But I cyah handle the 'johnny come lately' support from everybody! In work, in school, in the media, in corporate trinidad, on the street, at home - all of ah sudden everybody is a flicking fan. It hurting because I is a man going every home game since I was 8 years in 1989.

This rounds I asking everybody if they know who was we first opponent this campaign and who we play. Not a flicking man know! When we play Dom Rep and Carlos broko he foot, then the return in Mannie ramjohn when we give them 4 - I was there, as many of you on this site - we total less than 500 trinis in all !

And so, I real happy for mih boys and for Jack and for we, but I sour dread... I couldn't celebrate with these phonies tonight. Mih pardners check meh, but I know dem an' all is flicking bandwaggonists, so in my heart I couldn't lime with them.

Fellas, how I supposed to deal with this dread ?..help out ah brother nah...

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Die Hards - Please help me out!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 11:30:44 PM »
Embrace all the fans..........die-hards and waggonists......Power in numbers. Trini small enough....division only hurts even more.

The mission should should be to convert the waggonists to die-hards.................

that's my 2 cents
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 11:43:52 PM »
I remember when carlos broke his foot in our first game in dominica. I think he scored in that game. Although i am going to school in the states i am happy to say i went two world cup qualifiers. The first one in tnt against dominican republic and the one against panama. I miss going to the games because of school but i am happy that TNT is going to the world cup. It was an amazing journey and i happy that all the hard wok payed off for the team. Good luck warriors...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 11:44:28 PM »
Embrace all the fans..........die-hards and waggonists......Power in numbers. Trini small enough....division only hurts even more.

The mission should should be to convert the waggonists to die-hards.................

that's my 2 cents

Ditto
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 11:55:12 PM »
just imagine how free info will spread if all trini's was visiting this site

any question you ask will be answered in seconds

i say everybody register and see if you could make 600 posts in ah month ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 11:55:45 PM »
Yuh go live man...doh study it.

I have partners who only used to go match for d lime and to see what brand jersey we was playing in...real posers but still my boys. They celebrating like everyone else and they have d right to. Dem is all Trinis.

Ah waiting to see who bad mouth we for d finals. Dem men deserve a cutass.

1]; } ?>